J-hope is your angel. Your hope.

Gift

J-hope skippped through the corridor leading up to his dorm. He threw open the door and screamed "Yorobun I got you all a gift. It's perfect!!" It was 11 in the night. It's not perfect. A disgruntled Yoongi who was near the entrance got the full force of the horses loud voice. He simply closed the main door before following the bounding ball of sunshine to the couch. 

J-hope placed the shopping bags on the coffee table before floppig down on the couch. "I got one for everyone. EVERYONE!!! COME HERE FOR A BIIIIT!" Yoongi just tried to smother him with a pillow to get him to shut up. Reluctantly everyone gathered around and Jin began to look into one of the shopping bags. J-hope simply pushed him away and grabbed both bags off the table. Soon he bagan rummaging through the bags and handing out little silver boxes to everyone. Was that a sloshy feeling coming from the box V wondered as he began shaking the box and holding it near his ear to hear better. Once everyone had one he flung the bags away and beamed up at all s. They were going to love it. It was perfect! Rapmon took one look at the text on the box and rolled his eyes.

because he's your hope :P 

"So? Do you like it? Isn't it perfect?" He asked bouncing on the couch. 

"Is this perfume?" Jimin asked a bit confused but smiling politly anyway. "IT IS"" V screamed as he sprayed some onto his hand and took a whiff. 

"Thank you Hobi hyung" the maknae said as he started reading the cover. Rapmon had his head lolled over the top of the couch as he simply said "it's for women..." 

"Yah what the hell?" Yoongi said as he took a whif of his own wrist where he had just sprayed some. It smelled floral. He now smelled floral. Like his mum to be precise. 

"IT'S THE SMELL OF HOPE!!!" J-hope declared happily and V looked honeslty excited as well as he cheered. Jin started looking around the dorm trying to find something "yah wheres the other bags?" he said as he kept looking. "That's it hyung!!! That's all we need" 

Jin just snapped his head back at J-hope with a panic building up within. "YAH AM I SUPPOSED TO COOK PERFUME FOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW?! WHERE IS ALL THE GROCERIES I ASKED YOU TO BUY? AND WE NEEDED SOAP! DID YOU JUST BUY US ALL HOPE WITH THE MONEY I GAVE YOU?" 

Oh. Groceries. That's why he went to the supermarket. . J-hope ran into his room with an utterly pissed Jin hot on his heels. The sound of high pitched screaming pierced the calm night air of their neighbourhood.