Your Own Medicine!

Own Medicine

sir , we just got an information that Jellyfish entertainment will debut one of their trainee soon.

said Teakwoon's secretary.

really? when is the debut date? if i heard correctly it's only been a few month since he have a trainee and i have only known that he have only one trainee that is currently there.

Teakwoon said. He is the CEO of VIXX entertainment and is now working on the date for his trainees to debut. He wanted to bring the trainees to the outside world before any of the company did but apparently that will not be happening now.

yes sir, from what i heard he will be debuting by the end of the month. He is debuting on becoming a dancer.

Teakwoon just hum and dismiss his secretary away after saying his thank you. He have heard that the Jellyfish Ent have recruit a new member because the last one can't take the presure very well, but he has never seen or even known how good this guy was but guess he will found out soon enought.

 

(End Of The Month)

Teakwoon is seated in one of the VIP area the have been prepared with some other CEO of other idols company. It is like a tradition to introduce new idol to the other entertainment company(and sometimes show off what their capable of to their competition).

Teakwoon wait a while longer until the light was suddenly turn off. The only light that was on is the stage light which stood a young man wearing a blindfold, have no shoe, 1/3 black pants with macthing black shirt and a long black cloth wrap arounnd his waist. Teakwoon though that the company was running out of fancy cloth for the poor man but once he saw him dance he understand the concep of the clothing. The man move gracefully around the stage, it's like he was telling a story about his life, a story where there is tragic and saddness but in the end it gave him strenght and happiness that he deserve. Teakwoon was in awe when the audience stood up a give a big plause to the man on stage. Teakwoon had't even realise that he is to clapping loudly for the man.

The man smile upon hearing so many people cheering for him. Then he decided to open his blindfold and Teakwoon froze immediately when he realise that the person his been aweing and clapping for is none other that Cha Hakyeon, the person who confess to him at the end of his collage year but get reject by Teakwoon almost immediately. But Teakwoon have doubt "that can't be him right?it must be someone else"

Hello everyone  hope you enjoy the show because ii will show you a lot more in the near future. Ouh and my name is Cha Hakyeon but you can called me  N

The man or Hakyeon smile widely to the crowd "yeh thats definately him"Teakwoon though. Teakwoon have immediately feel for the man went his body start moving with the beat gracefully and though "maybe he's been looking for me at this while. Maybe he still can't get over me, well he does change a lot he looks more attractive than he use to. I think i can give it a shot i mean he's still like me why else would he be an idol right?"Teakwoon though.

He then approach Hakyeon who is talking to his manager that came to congulate him on his hard work. The manager saw Teakwoon and decided to leave them alone. Teakwoon feel nervous as Hakyeon look at him with expectation. Teakwoon clear his throat and start the conversation

Hello, you were really amazing out there.

Thank you i'm glad you like it.

So i take it that you know me?

Hakyeon smirk and reply

Of course how can i forget the man who inspire me to work harder to be where i am now. You are Jung Teakwoon CEO of VIXX Ent and my collage crush who literally crush my heart without any second thought.

Hakyeon said casually like it was nothing to him. Teakwoon fell extremly guilty he had't thought Hakyeon would remember all those detail but he thought wrong.

Listen Hakyeon i'm really sorry for what i did i was foolish back then, i hope you can forgive me.

Aw it's ok Teakwoon the past is in the past plus without you rejecting me i woud't have come this far.

Really? thats great so maybe we can start over and maybe have some coffea or something.

Sure that's sound like fun

So? it's a date then?

Yeah i would love to, but i only go with my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend! So does that mean Hakyeon want him to be his boyfriend? wow that was fast, real smooth Teakwoon you sure know how to woo~ a guy"

Teakwoon thought was interupe by someone calling Hakyeon. Is the CEO of he Jellyfish Ent, Lee Minhyuk.

Ouh Teakwoon-ssi i see you already meet my star idol. You know i heard that you and Hakyeon goes to the same collage right?

I nodded my head.

Well then i'm sure you guys have lots to talked about but i'm afraid maybe another time, me and Hakyeon-ie are gonna go celebrate his achievement.

Aaww yeobo you don't need to.

"Yeobo?" Teakwoon thought.

I want to babe.

Minhyuk said and then kiss Hakyeon soft lip while wrap his arm arm Hakyeon waist. Teakwoon stood there shock and unable to register anything until Hakyeon said

Sorry Teakwoon we gonna go now it was nice seeing you.

Wait! are you...are you and Minhyuk are --

A couple? no of course not.

Teakwoon realise a sigh but still did't feel at ease.

But why are you guys..

he use his hands to gesture them.

Ouh it's because we're enganged.

Teakwoon world crumble. He had though that he can have Hakyeon, after seeing him dance he have fallen in love with Hakyeon and though he can have a shot with him but apperently not. Teakwoon was still in shock when Hakyeon smirk at him and mouth "i hope you know how it feel." and left with Minhyuk arm still wrap around him. Teakwoon watch as they disappear and touch his chest where his heart was.

So that's how heartache feel's like.

Teakwoon said as tear come down his cheecks slowly as the guilt and regreate wash over.