He's Perfect

Migraine

1:24 AM // Jinri's Studio Apartment

 

Jinri uttered to herself, her hand quickly grasping on her head as she tried to her open her heavy lidded eyes. She scanned around her place, seeing a figure resting on her couch, which made her abruptly get out of bed and see who it was.

As soon as she got closer to the figure, her head thought immediately that it was Chanyeol. Goddamn it, what kind of crazy bull did I say yesterday night? UGH- he’s never gonna let this through. She groaned at herself in her mind, heaving a deep breath as she reached out to wake up the sleeping figure.

 

“Chanyeo—“ She immediately cut off her voice as the sleeping figure sat up with drowsy eyes.

It was Jongin, all drowsy and his face lightly swollen. It was normal for him, messy hair, slightly faint cheeks and with a groggy look.

He looked horrible.

“Oh, Jinri- you’re up.” He blinked his eyes open before standing up.

“What are you- When did you get here?” Jinri brought her hand back through her hair, still linking up the events. Wasn’t I with Chanyeol yesterday?

“Well… he called me to bring you home. You were drunk as hell.” He rubbed the edges of his eyes with his fingers.

Jinri stared at him. Her cheeks started to fluster at how cute he was being. It wasn’t the first time Jinri saw him like this. She always did, actually. But still she couldn’t get used to it. How good he looked even when he looked sloppy as hell or neat as .

is she knows they’d only be friends.

“Oh by the way, Jins.” She snapped out of her thought, God knows where it could’ve gone off to.

Jongin brought his hand to ruffle the shorter one’s hair, a raspy chuckle escaped his lips before speaking, “Chanyeol said you shouldn’t go to work today, and he’s adding an apologetic bonus for getting you drunk in the middle of the afternoon.” A laughs soon followed, making Jinri roll her eyes.

“Psh.” She swatted his hand away, walking back to her kitchen, then opening the fridge to grab a water bottle. “He better, I did not sign up for that . That was crazy.”

Jongin soon followed, leaning himself at the counter as he watched Jinri. “Why’d you go drinking anyways? Was it soon after I left the both of you?”

“I don’t know, and yes. It was.” She then and gulped down the water. “Honestly, I didn’t know why he had the urge to ask me and go out drinking…. Must be one of his fiascos on catching up girls.”

“It could be. He moves fast.”

“Not fast enough. I don’t fall that easily, and plus, I’m not gonna go fool around or date with my boss, and beside I have my eyes on someone else.”

She throat soon went dry, realizing how she slipped those words so carelessly.

Jongin grinned mischievously, “So, who is this guy my friend has finally got her eyes on?”

“Nothing. No one. Just some dude I thought was cute when I passed by the café the other day, I know nothing but his face.” She chuckled to herself, her fingers playing with the bottle as she spun it around in circles, trying to avoid eye-contact.

“Lucky dude he must be.”

“Or a girl, perhaps?”

The male gasped, “You’re a lesbian?”

“I’m kidding, you dork.”

“I know, one of the things you love about me.” He soon had a smug on his face, and went back to lie down at her couch again.

Jinri smiled and sighed to herself, “Yeah. One of the things.”

 

---------------

 

A VERY SHORT UPDATE BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE A LONGER ONE NEXT!

Thank you so much for the comments, it motivates me so much to update more and more. I love you all! Hope you guys had or will have a great day!