bestfriends

what am i to you?

Best friend

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm tiffany hwang .. 27 years old I’m the ceo of hwang corp. And I've been inlove with my bestfriend ever since i meet her... I've been keeping my feelings for her because i don’t wanna ruin our friendship and it’s been so hard for me to deal with it.. keeping my true feelings for her.. but what can i do i need to do this in order to protect my friendship with her... some people say that we look like a couple.. i wish we we're but then again it was their imagination even i want it to be true i guess it won't.. she always been there for me and i can't ask for more.. we keep teasing each other alot. The more i wanted to forget my feelings with her the deeper i fell inlove with her.. i really wanted to confess to her but i got scared knowing if she doesn't like me like i do she will treat me that I’m a stranger... and i don’t ever want that to happen... she's been my bestfriend ever and things happen 3 years ago that broke our friendship... but let me tell you how we meet..

 

 

 

 ****

 

 

I was going to campus and it was the first day of college and i don’t know why i feel something going to happen that day but i didn’t mind it as the students there looking at me and i don’t like it.. i went to a corner and was looking for my class when someone grab my hands and drag me going at the back of the campus.. she keep dragging my hand and it hurts like hell.. i keep asking what they want.. they push me as i was on the ground glaring at them...i saw them glaring at me and i know that girl who is in the center.. damn of all the campus why she's here.. i was going to talk to them but they keep talking like why I’m here and I’m not pretty at all.. the hell i don’t even care about that thing . I stand up and was going to walk away when someone talk i saw her went in front of them.. i still got confuse on why on earth that girl is here ... she fight with them and saw her got beaten up.. i was going to help her but those bully just run away she looks at me approaching me as i can't help but look at her.. she's pretty handsome and i can’t help but blush but i laugh it off so she won't know.. she looks at me confuse and i guess she must've got it wrong... 

 

 

But that day she become my friends and become my bestfriend.. she always there for me when i needed her.. she never failed to make me happy she's there in my worst and my best... and i will never trade her for anything in this world...  and i have this weird feeling about her . I don’t know but i always get jealous whenever she talk with other girls.. i don’t know that time if i like her more than that or i was just liking her just like sister.. but then those feelings grown everyday that we become close.. the feeling i have for her keeps stronger and i got more scared.. 

 

 

 

And i couldn't help it anymore.. i dont care if she will hate me i need to tell her what i feel for her i don't want to regret not telling her my feelings... 

 

 

****

 

 

 

I'm waiting here inside the namsan tower i already texted her that where going to meet here.. this is the place that i will call our meeting place whatever happens tonight i need to be ready.. 

 

 

I saw here walking towards me as i can't help but smile at her.. she's always been pretty handsome even though she just wear simple but heck she's so hot.. damn tiffany stop thinking about it.. i bet my cheeks is so red right now haha

 

 

She smile at me and said..

 

“Did i keep you waiting?”.. i shake my head a little as i gesture her to seat down.. she nod and sat herself just across me... she looks at the view and said..

 

“It’s really nice here”

 

“Yeah”

 

She looks at me and said..

 

“So what's the occasion? Why we’re here? And it's expensive here right?”.

 

I giggle looking at her as she smile cutely ohh damn ... i pinch her cheeks as she laugh at me alittle ..

 

“Mianhe..”

 

“That's okay and it doesn't matter if it’s expensive or not let's just enjoy the night shall we?”..

 

She smile sweetly at me as i called the waiter and order our foods.

 

 

 

She was just looking at the view and i can’t help but stare at her... i saw her smiling and asking me and all i just response is a hum.. because I’m too busy staring at her... i love this girl so much.. i notice her looking at me as i gaze away when she ask..

 

 

“Wae you staring at me?”.

 

“why would i stare at i?”

 

“I don’t know.. you’re the one who's looking at me..”

 

“I do? Duhh I’m not.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah really.”

 

She just nodded as i can't help but laugh at it she looks at me confuse but shrug it off ... she looks at me and said .

 

“Tiffany can i ask you”.. i look at her and said.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Do you like someone?”.. i widen my eyes .. i got nervous all of the sudden.. as i said..

 

“Yes”.. while smiling at her..  i was about to tell her that it was her when i heard her say..

 

 “I like someone too”..  i bite my lips as i smile at her and said...

 

“Was it me?”.. she widen her eyes again and said .

 

“Yah!!! Why u think it’s you huh? You’re a girl and your my bestfriend”... i was hurt when she said that.. damn.. does it mean she doesn't swing that way like i do?.. but i just like girls just because of her and she’s the only girl i will ever like and what now? I lose a hope. Damn.. i shouldn't said my true feelings... she will hate me if i does i better keep it myself.....

 

 

 

After that incident i didn't bother to tell my true feelings with her.. I’m just happy being her best friend... even though i can't call her mine...

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

I’m now waiting outside the mall waiting for that best friend of mine who's super late.. i keep calling her and she doesn’t pick up ... i wait and i waited and i got unlucky when the rain fall down.. Damn... argghh that _____she will get it from me... i was about to run when someone offer her umbrella to me.. i don’t know what happen that time but i guess the time stop and i just saw her the rest is just blurry.. i saw her smile at me and said..

 

 

“A pretty lady shouldn't have get soak from the rain”.. she winks at me as my face feels hot damn are u blushing now tiffany???... stop it you didn't know this girl... my heart tells me to run away from her but my brain just told me not to.. i listen to my brain and give her a sweet smile.. she smile too and introduce herself  

 

“I’m taeyeon kim.. what about u?”.. she offer her hand as i slowly take it while saying..

 

“I’m tiffany hwang “.. i give her my eye smile and saw her widen her eyes but compose herself immediately..

 

 

 

I went home that night thinking about taeyeon.. she's a cutie after that.. she become my friends and close friend...  i talk about her to ____but that girl always have a bad mood when i talk about taeyeon.. does it mean she's jealous? No it can't be right?.. she already said she doesn’t like me. Like that...

 

 

 

 days.. months have passed I've been close to taeyeon.. and slowly my feelings to ____ fading.... i think I've falling in love with taeyeon.. she knows about my feelings to ____ and she always there when i needed someone to cry on.. she told me that she like me but she's willing to wait for me.. 

 

Until one day... she confessed to me as i don’t know what to say.. i don't want to hurt her and I’m happy being with her... so i say yes when I’m clearly not sure yet . But she will help me forget about ____ about my feelings to her... 

 

 

It’s been tough to me saying the news to ____ but when i already did.. i guess she doesn’t really care.. she just congratulated me and that's it.. i guess i should really move on from you _____.. and be your bestfriend through thick and thin and i will always be here for you no matter what happens..

 

 

 

Being with taeyeon for two years is not a waste... she help me forget about ___ and i know i love her too.. but being in the relationship is hard.. Not all relationship have a happy ending...  months after our anniversary.. we keep fighting and arguments there and that... she always think that i still love ____ and will always love her but i already assure her that what i feel for ____ was just a bestfriend nothing more and nothing less but she doesn't want to believe it.. and that its always our argument... me being in love with _____still... i keep telling taeyeon that i love her now ... we keep fighting as one day she broke up with me..

 

 

It’s hard for me when she said that... i love her i really do i don’t even know what i feel for ____ i  was broken and lost and all i can go to is with _____..  i hug her tight telling her about me and taeyeon broke up.. she didn't talk she just comfort me..and listen to my mumbling and i was thankful for that..

 

 

 

Months later .. Although i know i can't move on from taeyeon.. and it’s been two years together and it’s hard to forget those memories with her.. _____ is always been there for me... she always there when i needed her . She always been my bestfriend who never leave my side..

 

 

I’m here in her apartment as i stare at her.. she was spacing out as i laugh out loud...  i ask her a favor to work to my company . She doesn’t want it at first but i use my ultimate weapon and make her say yes to my offer and i get a yes from her hahaha.. 

 

we just tease each other after that.. we always does...  i told her that i wanted to spend the night with her and she didn't protest as i told her that I’m going to take a shower and even if she wants to join but her face was hilarious as i just left her laughing out loud to her... 

 

I saw just staring as i remember ___when she calls me fany-ah... taeyeon used to called me that and i can't help but got teary when i remember taeyeon... 

 

I wore my pajamas and went outside and seeing her closing her eyes as i sat on her lap ... i saw her open her eyes and widen her eyes.. but i feel so sad all of the sudden as i holds her jaw caressing it..  she just looks at me as i wrap my arms around her neck and said.. 

 

“I miss her a lot”... i heard her say i know.. as i couldn't help but sob at her embrace... i told her how much i love taeyeon and how much i miss her... she just keep calming me and rubbing my back telling me that it’s okay ... i feel myself getting sleepy as i close my eyes and drifted to dreamland..

 

 

 

 

After what happen she become my sectretary.. i ask her why she wants to be my secretary but she just reason out that she wants to be by myside because maybe i will miss her so much.. hahaha she's so full of herself...

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Were now having a meeting as i keep looking at her taking notes.. she notice me looking at her as i look away and pretend to listen to the meeting but my mind always think of her and i don’t know why.. after that meeting all the board members when out as i look for her and saw her just done bowing and bidding goodbye to the board members.. i notice her turn her body and was about to went inside as i link my arms on her.. but she stops me and trying to get her hands telling me that what will be the employee will say if they see us like this.. my heart got hurt from what she told as i just told her.. that why would the employee would think like that.. i told her that she's not even my type.. i saw her eyes got sad for what i said as she told me that I’m not her type either.. i don’t know why i still got hurt when she told me that she doesn’t like me or I’m not her type.. don’t tell me tiffany u still have feelings for her?? It can’t be..

 

She walks away as i can’t help but got worried and told her sorry she just ask what for.. and told her awhile ago she would just give me a smile and said that it was okay...

 

 

I told her to have lunch with me but she insist that we can’t that i have a meeting with some important people and my dad will be there.. i ask her why she can’t but she just told me that she'll be in the next room at the restaurant vip room.. i just nodded but remind her that we will have our lunch together after the meeting she smile at me saying okay.. 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

That meeting is just about merging my company to the lee company but i still don’t know if i take it or not.. the lee ceo and his daughter give me time to monitor their company so i can be sure about merging my company with them.. i went out and thank them as sunny followed me.. she smile at me asking if i like girls..i told her yes... and she just said she likes girls too as we laugh.. i saw sunny looks in front as i follow her gaze.. i saw her staring at ____ as i bite my lips when i know that dad keep bragging about____ to sunny damn don’t tell me sunny likes her??.. 

 

I introduce her to ____  as i saw her wink at her but i excuse myself and told her that we will be having a lunch together and told her that we need to go.. she nodded and walks towards ____ but before that she whisper to her as ____ widen her eyes as we heard sunny giggled.. i went beside____ and link my arms on her as we went to the other restaurant as i know ____ doesn’t like it here...

 

 

 

 

 

After that sunny keep bugging ___ to date her.. when ____ talk about it . My mood went down and ended up being mad at her . I didn’t mean to do that to her and i don’t even know why i got irritated when she mention sunny’s name.. damn...

 

 

I was on my office when i recieve a call from my friend sooyoung ..

 

 

“Hey fany” .

 

“Ohh hi sooyoung long time no talking huh?”

 

“I know right I’m sorry i got busy with the company here in usa.. how are you?”

 

“That’s okay sooyoung were both busy from our work and I’m okay how about you?” .

 

“I’m okay too.. but anyway.. i heard taeyeon is getting married”..

 

my eyes got widen when i heard her say that.. i was silent for a minute or more when sooyoung said..

 

“I’m sorry fany i shouldn't have said that to you”..

 

My tears fell down to my cheeks and said .

 

“Who?”..

 

 

“It doesn't matter now fany”..

 

“Who sooyoung?”.

 

“Jessica jung... her ex”.

 

 

I bite my lips as my heart winch in pain... i hang up the phone as i cried.. damn it just been months and she's getting married by her ex????... i look at the clock and didn’t know that it pass 10 o'clock now as i grab my things and went out from my office going to the basement as i went inside the car and started the engine.. i drove off ..

 

 

I arrive at ____'s apartment as i ring the bell... i waited and she saw me giving her a small smile.. she gesture me to go inside as i sat on the chair as i didn’t know what to do but cry.. she must've been worried when she heard me cry.. i know she's panicking now as she went in front of me while holding my cheeks asking me what happen.. i told her ..

 

“She's getting married”... she looks at me confuse as i continue..

 

“why? ___ why she’s getting married? Am I easily to forget? Did she really love me? Wae wae wae!!! It hurts so much ____,” 

 

My heart hurts as i punch my chest to ease the pain but she stop me and said..

 

“I know it hurts tiff but you have to move on” i look at her and said  

 

“move on? How? How ___ when I love her too much how….”  i broke down and cried a lot in front of her.. as she lift my face and said  

 

“look tiff, move on and be happy, if she doesn’t love you then let her go, I know that someday there’s someone for you out there and that person won’t hurt you again, you just have to give them a chance tiff, taeyeon is not the only person in these world so please stop being like this and wake up already,”

 

i don’t know what she's saying as i look at her mad and said .

 

 

“who ___? Who will love me? Tell me? Taeyeon is my life and you know that, you witness it with your both eyes. Taeyeon is my life and I can’t live without her”... i still crying and saw____ slowly standing up and looking at me sadly

 

 

 

“your life? Really tiff? You can’t live without her? are you stupid or blind? Tiff if she really love you she won’t leave you just like that, you and her broke up already for almost a year now, she already move and please move on, you won’t be happy if you still live in the past tiff”

 

I gritted my teeth when i hear her say that and said,

 

“don’t tell me like that ___, you don’t know what I’m feeling right now because you haven’t falling inlove with”

 

I heard her chuckled bitterly at me and said.

 

“oh no tiff, I know what you feel right now, and you don’t want to know what I’ve been through” she look at me straight in the eye as i look at her disappointed. She should comfort me right now but what she's doing now..

 

 I slowly look down and said.

 

“she’s my happiness ___ even we broke up almost a year now I still remember her, everything about her, I’ve been missing her a lot, and I keep stalking her, I know I’m a fool doing that but I can’t help it ___ I can’t help the fact that she’s not with me anymore that she’s with so-someone el-else now” i sob hard holding my face tightly with my both hands ..

 

 

 

“she’s your happiness huh” i hear her say that as i look at her and hear her laugh hard as I look at her confuse and hear her say .

 

“what about me tiff? Am I not your happiness? what am I to you?” .. i saw her tears fell down as she just let it be, i  widen my eyes, It’s my first time seeing her cry like this and got confuse while saying..

 

“___ you know what I mean”

 

“ohh really do you? She’s your happiness and I’m just a display right?”

 

“what?” i stand up and slowly approach her but she shook her head as i left standing looking at her as she continue..

 

“you don’t know how much it hurts me seeing you like this tiff, and I can’t do anything about it, so tell me if she’s your happiness then what am i?” i tried hard to tell her what i feel and said..

 

“___ your best friend” I saw her bite her lips and sigh and said..

 

“yes I’m just your best friend tiff and it hurts a lot that you don’t know a thing” i felt more confuse right now and ask her.

 

“what you’re talking about?”

 

 

 

She looks up and said..

 

“taeyeon is not the only one for you, she hurts you and it hurts me too seeing you being like this, like it’s the end of the world already but no tiff, you forget that there will be someone for you not only taeyeon, I don’t know if your blind or something, or if your heart is a stone and you didn’t feel anything, I’ve been keeping this for so long tiff and I can’t take it anymore,”

 

 

 

she sob and wipe her tears and continue.

 

“I was there when you’re happy and I was there in your worse, so tell me tiff, what am I really to you? I didn’t leave you even it hurts already,”

 

I stare at her and knitted my brows asking her to tell her what she’s talking about, she laughs and said.

 

“are you that numb not to feel anything tiff!!! Are you that blind not to see me? Not to feel that I love you!!!” i widen my eyes when she said that.. she loves me? She did... no she didn’t.. she told me she doesn’t like me right..  no.. it can’t be... i saw her tears fell down as i wanted to comfort her and hug her tight but my body didn't move at all.. i was still shock for what I just know and heard..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ofcourse you won’t see it because you were blinded by your love with taeyeon, there’s a lot of time that I make you feel how much I love you. there’s a lot of time that I wanted to tell you what I feel for you but I stop myself from doing that and yes I’m a coward but then, how can I tell you my feelings when all you said was taeyeon here and taeyeon that..” I just listen to her while crying . I was confused hurt and i dont know what to feel.. should i be happy?.. then why im still crying.. i didnt know...

 

“I’ve been inlove with you ever since I saw you at the campus, our friend notice it that I fell for you but why can’t you?”

 

I look at her and was about to say something but i didnt know what to say as i stop and looks down.

 

“I can’t blame you for falling to taeyeon and for loving her but tiff, I’m still here, I didn’t leave you, I always here. And I won’t leave you I promise that to myself that I won’t leave you, you can even use me to forget about her I can do that” she approach me but I didnt know what to do and step back as i shake my head and i didnt know what comes next and said.

 

“I can’t be with you ___” i looks at her sadly. I can't be with her because i know i will hurt her if i did . I dont know if i still love her like before so i need to tell her this . As she continue and said.

 

“I know, I know that but if you will give a chance and I promise I won’t hurt you” she pleade as i dont know what to say to her or even react.. i just dont know.. my heart is confuse right now.. she still in front of me as i step back again... but i know she will be hurt when im going to say....

 

“I’m sorry but I love her” i saw her tears fell down and it hurts ne alot seeing her like this.. i keep biting my lips as she cry while saying..

 

“wh-why c-can’t y-you l-love m-me?” i heard her sob as i look away.. i couldn't see her like this..i just can’t. But she needs to know what i feel and what i need to say now..

 

“I don’t love you like that ___ I’m sorry” i looks at her sadly as i decided to walks out pass by her and run away outside her apartment,  my heart was so confuse. I needed her to comfort me.. i don't expect her to confess to me like that . If things was not like that i would have said i can love her but my heart broke into pieces .. i don't know what i did.. i run away as fast as i can even my heart wanted to go back to that apartment and grab her and hug her tight but my brain is too stubborn to go back to her as i keep running.. i hope she would understand me why i did that... i love her i just don't know yet what love i feel for her anymore.... i just dont want her to wait for me and let me used her i cant.. she so important to me that i cannot be lose..

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

I was on the basement going up to my office.. i get my key's and things as i went upstairs.. it’s been a week that i haven't seen her and i miss her like crazy.. i don’t know what got in my mind that i hire a new secretary without her knowing it.. and i can't just fire that girl that i already hire... i know i should talk to ______ about it.. she will get hurt if she know about it.. i was walking towards my office when i heard voices 

 

“why are you seating on my chair and why are you here on my office?” i look where the voice is and saw two girls..  the girl looks up and stand up and said..

 

“I’m sorry miss but I’m the new secretary of tiffany hwang she said if you ever come here I have to tell you to send you resignation letter later” I  widen my eyes and heard ___ chuckled and was about to went inside but not until that girl stop her i saw ____ glare at her  as she step back and bow her head while saying,.

 

“please I don’t want to lose a job”____ stop as she look at her and said.

 

“did she said that to you?” i was left rooted on my feet and just looking at them

 

My new secretary couldn’t answer as i heard____ laugh while saying..

 

“I understand sorry for the  trouble” I notice her turn around and saw me standing just a few meter away from her, as i saw her slowly approach me and stop just beside me and said,

 

“you don’t need my resignation letter in the first place I wasn’t applied here, thanks for making a fool out of myself tiffany”   i saw her pass me as i curse myself for taking decision out of control you and your stubborn heart tiffany.. i immediately follow where she go as i saw her out of the building  i run as fast as i could and saw her was about  to call a taxi as i hold her hand and drag her away from that building as we went to the basement.  I stop and look at her and said

 

 

 

“I’m sorry ___ I didn’t mean to do that I was out of my mind hiring her because I was afraid to face you” looking at her while still holding her hand..

 

“but you do it anyway”

 

“I know and I’m sorry I don’t know how to react on this, not until my heart still belongs to her” i bite my lips while i said that damn why did u have to say it.. but she needs to know anyway..

 

“then what do you want me to do?” she look at her with her tears fell down on her cheeks i bite her lips and said.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you ___ and I don’t want you to hope for me because I can’t move on from her please ___ I don’t want you to be like me, there’s a lot deserving for you love ___ and I don’t deserve that kind of love you giving me” i cried and saw  gritted her teeth and said,

 

“but I love you tiffany why can’t you see that??”

 

“I know I know you do but I can’t please move on ____-ah all I want is your happiness but if you’re going to be with me you’ll hurt more”

 

“but you’re my happiness tiff and I don’t care if  I got hurt more I don’t want to lose you so please tiffany”

 

 

 

i looks away and didn’t bother to look up .. i don’t want her to be hurt.. even my heart say to say yes to her but i just can’t not until my heart is still confuse right now.. i needed time...

 

 

 

 

 

“is that hard for you to love me too?”

 

I looks at her and said,

 

“that’s not it ___ I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you more, you’re my bestfriend ____ please understand me”

 

“you already hurt me enough tiff and I can take it because I love you”

 

“please ___!!! I can’t be with you I can only offer you my friendship please  I don’t want to lose that either” i don’t wanna lose her she's my friend.. the only friend i left that i can trust with... she's my best friend i can't lose her too that’s why I’m doing this.. i don’t want to hurt her more than i already did...

 

We didn’t talk as we keep silent.. i still sobbing so as she.. but after a minute or so when i notice her slowly looking at me and saw her staring at me as she said.

 

 

 

“okay tiffany I won’t push myself to you again and I won’t ask you to love me back so I will just leave you alone and won’t bother you anymore”

no you can’t do this ____ you’re the only person i needed now if only you could give me time please...  i slowly shook my head as i wanted to tell her to wait for me telling her that i want her to stay but i can’t talk i just look at her pleading her with my eyes .. if only you could see my eyes you'll understand me _____ i  approach her but she shake her head while saying…

 

“I can’t stay being with you when all I know is that I’m in love with you and I don’t want to hurt you seeing me like this I’m sorry if I fell in love with you that’s not my fault I don’t even know why until now my heart beats only for you so I’m sorry” i cry a lot as i wanted to say something but i don’t know why i didn’t do anything up until now.. i don’t want to lose her.. why can’t just hug her tiffany.. wae wae...

 

 

 

 

 

I notice her slowly approaching me and holds my face as she said,

 

 

 

“I want you to move on from her , I want you to be happy, I love you tiffany and its hurts already, now please take care of yourself , and it hurts me saying you can never be mine..."

biting my lips as i saw her walks out and slowly fading in my sight.. i was stupid. To let her go.. i love her but please _____ i hope you can wait for me.. i always be here for you if you needed me too.. i saw her walk out from my life.. Its hurts like hell.. the girl i love and will always love leaves me... i deserve this right.. i just want to love her when my heart already heal and ready to give my 100% love for her.. but I’m a coward not to tell her that because i don’t want her to be hurt seeing me like this... 

 

 

 

 

I deserve this...

 

 

 

 ****

 

 

 

It’s been months that i didn't saw her and decided to stalk her.. i saw her going out and going inside that bar.. i was worried as i know she can't drink that much.. i went inside and just look at her the whole time i wanted to stop her from drinking but i know she want to be alone as i just let her do what she wants... after hours.. i saw her knock down as i went to her side and told the bartender that I’m her friend.. he nodded as i pay her bill and ask the bartender to help me get her to my car.. he nodded and help me get ____ to the car.. as she was at the back sleep.. i went inside and started the engine..

 

and drove off... i went to her apartment while im carrying her.. i enter the password because i don’t have her key..  as i got shock because she still using my birthday as her passcode.. biting my lips as i put her arms on my shoulder as we struggle going inside as i turn on the light and was shock to see a lot of cans of beers on the floor.. and the house was a mess.. knowing her for years she doesn’t want her house to be a mess.. my heart pain when i know I’m the reason why she's like this.. i went to her room as i tuck her to bed.. i sat on the bed just beside her as i stare at her..

 

 

Lifting my hand and  caress her cheeks.. i know deep in my heart that i love her alot... and she was right i got blinded by my love for taeyeon.. my tears fell down as i quickly wipes it with my fingers as i kiss her forehead and went home.. i don’t want to stay there longer and saw me there.. she might hate me more.. even i wanted to stay i just cant...

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

After that day.. i always stalk her.. i just leave the company to my assistant as my dad know about what I’m doing... as he let me be.. i always take____ home when she's drunk.. i always take care of her without her knowing it...  not until that night that change everything..

 

 

I was tucking her bed.. another night that she drunk herself.. i was going to kiss her forehead when i saw her open her eyes.. i got nervous looking at her.. she immediately sat up straight.. i guess she was sober right now.. she looks at me with full of hatred and that hurts me a lot but i just look at her and waiting for her harsh words..

 

 

She looks at me mad saying..

 

“Why are you here??”  

 

“I dont need you..”

 

“Just go away..”

 

“Go away..”

 

“Just go tiffany.. i dont need your pity.. just ing go..”

 

I just listen to what she’s saying and she push me as i ended up on the ground but i don’t care as i look at her.. she stand up as she grab my hand and pin me to the wall... i look at her showing her that i care for her but she looks at me gritted her teeth and said..

 

 

“Go away tiffany.. i don’t need you in my life.. i hate you so much”..

 

 

My tears fell down when she said that.. she laugh at me and said..

 

“Oh come on you making me pity you”... she holds my jaw harshly but i take it.. i don’t care... she grabs my face as she kiss me hard.. i was shock when she did that.. i don’t know if i response or not.. she was kissing me harshly as she bites my lips and its hurts like hell.. i push her hard and saw her shock face as her tears fell down.. i approach her when i heard her said .

 

 

“You never love me tiffany.. so please I’m begging you stay away from my life... and don’t make me confuse... please I’m begging you”.. i saw her kneeling as i can’t help and hold her as i stop her from doing that..  she looks at me and saw how hurt she was... and i guess i need to be away from her.. i nodded my head as i walk out from the apartment..

 

 

After what happen that night..  i didn’t bother to look for her nor see her.. she needed time and space and to be alone and away from me.. and it hurts me a lot that we become strangers now... 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months become year and a year after that...It’s  been 2 years  that i didn’t see her.. and my heart is longing for her... i don’t seek for taeyeon now.. but i seek for my bestfriend... i wanted to call her to tell her that I’m still here waiting for her but every time i wanted too i remember that night she beg me to stay away from her... i notice something wet on my cheeks  as i touch it and didn’t know that i was crying remembering her.. i sigh as i get her picture and look at her.. it was the picture of me and her took when we become friend for a month.. i smile remembering those day... 

 

 

And i regret not telling her my true feelings... biting my lips as i heard a knock to my office as told that person to come in.. i saw my secretary went inside and told me that the lee have come.. i told her to let them come it .. i saw a guy who's sunny’s oppa as he smile at me as i gesture him to seat down.. he sat down on the chair as he looks at me.. i look at him and said..

 

“Why you come?”. 

 

“It’s about the merge”

 

“So what about it?”

 

“It’s been three tiffany that we keep waiting for your answer”..

 

“I told you that i can’t right?”

 

He looks at me gritted his teeth..

 

 

“Look tiffany your dad and my dad already talk about this”..

 

“Really? But I’m the ceo and i can't”..

 

“Why?”

 

“Why? Because i don’t trust your company..”

 

“What if i make you trust us?”..

 

“Oh really how?”..

 

“Like give us a chance to present to you our offer”.. i look at him as i think about it.. after three years they become top on shifting the products it be good to merge with them but i need to be careful... i nodded as told him

 

 

“Okay i give you a week to prepare for your presentation it will be held by here on my company.. you may go now I’m too busy right now”. I saw him smile telling me that i won’t regret about this.. i just shrug that off and continue my work while ago..

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

After a week my secretary reminding me about the meeting as my board member and board of directors went inside the meeting room ... i walk inside and saw sunny looking at me and approaching saying...

 

“this is ____ she will be the one doing the presentation for today about merging our company” i look at ____ shock i don’t know what to say or do and saw her confidently bow at me as i looks at her sadly but she shrug that off, i was about to offer my hand but she already walks off to the center as all the board member was there already, i went to the other side and seated myself looking at her.. how did sunny and ____ meet again... i bite my lips

As all my attention is to ____ now.. i miss her a lot.. if things where not like this i could have just hug her so tight.. she do the presentation as i can't help but secretly smile at her..

 

 

 

But when she do the presentation.. i always notice her looking at sunny and notice sunny smiling at her.. and i know that kind of smile she's giving to ____ i can’t help but felt jealous about it as i gritted my teeth and saw her finished her presentation as i said..

 

 

 

“how can you be so sure that I will merge my company to your company?” she looks at me as Everyone looks at me shock even sunny furrowed her eyebrows and didn’t know what’s happening… the board members whispering to each other as she look at her and said..

 

 

 

“as you can see in here your company needs us” i raise my eyebrow as she continue…

 

“you said you wanted to have a branch in usa and wanted to be known in America and in Asian, my company have the privilege to export and import you products, because we are known to be the top trusted company….

 

 

I notice Sunny looks at her proudly as i can’t help but got mad for what i saw as i stand up and said.

 

 

“so you mean to say that my company we will be  just known just because of your company?”i looks at her mad I saw her knitted her eyebrows and was about to talk when i cut her off and said…

 

“this meeting is done” i walks away from the meeting room as i dont know what got into me. I feel so mad looking at them... staring in each other's eyes.. i was in my office and didn't forget to lock the door.. my mood went down as i know that I’m jealous... what's the relationship of sunny and her... why ____ looks at her differently...  biting my lips as i decided to go home.. but then i saw the both of them went inside the car together and saw sunny being clingy to _____ i harshly went o my car and drove away as i went to my room and cry...

 

 

 

 

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. i was in my room resting when  i heard someone called me.. my eyes went wide when i saw who is calling me.. i didn’t know that she still using her number and thought she change it. I slowly answer it and said.

 

 

 

“yeah?”

 

“you still save my number huh?” i bite my lips when she said that as i compose myself and said..

 

“what do you need?”

 

“can we talk?” i look confuse on the phone as i said..

 

“we’re talking now”

 

“I mean in person”

 

“what do you really want?”

 

‘please fany’

 

 

I widen my eyes when i heard that as i fell my tear fell on my cheeks as i couldn't help but said 

 

“I miss hearing that”

 

i waited for her response as she went silent as i look on my phone and thought she already hang up and heard her say

 

“can we?” i sigh and said..

 

“okay meet me on our meeting place before bye”

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know why i said that as i hang up and didn't bother to response.. my heart beat so fast.. and was excited to see her again.. i went to my walk in closet and look for a dress to wear but i heard my phone beep and saw her message me.. as i immediately open it and telling me that she will be there right away..  i message her okay and send it .. i look at my text again and notice a smiley.. wait i send it to her? Damn.. i bite my lips telling myself.. maybe she think that I’m too excited to see her way to go tiffany you’re so great... i shook my head and immediately dialed the restaurant number and told them that i want a reservation for two at the usual table.. i put my phone and went to shower as i wear the dress that i just recently buy .

 

 

I wear a blue dress that fitted to my body.. i don't know why I’m dressing up like this but i can’t help it hehe and blue is ___’s favorite color so yeah. i went to my car and drove off but before that i told her about the reservation and texted her she didn’t reply as i continue to drive..

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

When i arrive i told the receptionist about my reservation .she guide me to the table as i thank her and told her that i will take my orders when my company arrive.. she bow and smile at me..i look at the place and remember about me and ____ on our first dining here.. it was the day that i was suppose to confess to her but i was a dumb not to tell her about it... i sigh and just look at the scenery in front of me.. i smile looking at it as i notice someone looking at me i looks up and saw _____.. she was wearing her office attire as i give  her my eyesmile but i notice that she didn’t care about it as i said

 

“hey”

 

She just  nodded and went to sat just in front of me, i follow her and sat as i just looking at her,  and i know that she's  uncomfortable that i keep  staring at her as i notice that she clear her voice and said.

 

“I will straight to the point now tiffany, I want you to accept our company to merge with you”.. those smile that i was giving her faded as i  furrowed my eyesbrows and said,

 

“what?”

 

“we needed each other if you want us to be unbeatable so tiffany make a wise decision” i bite my lips as i didn’t know that she just wants to talk about this as i said.

 

“so you want to see me just because of this?”

 

“yeah?” she look at me confuse as i look at her hurt.. I’m not happy that she just want to see me because of the company.. does that company mean a lot to her now? Or it was because of sunny as i just glared at her as i sigh and said,

 

“why you really insist about this?”

 

 

I anticipate her answer as she said  

 

 

“because your company is top one here in korea and you needed us to ship your products” i know that she would say that as i said..

 

“I know but why I feel there’s something to it ____”.i look at her carefully as she raise her eyebrow and said.

 

“what you mean?”

 

“how did you and sunny meet again?” i couldn’t take it anymore as i ask her about it she look at me confuse as she said.

 

“why you asking?”

 

“just answer me”

 

“why would I answer you tiffany?” i was hurt from her question and just shrug that off as i want her answer..

 

“just answer”

 

“it’s my personal life and you’re out of it” i look at her sadly  i just want to know what sunny mean to her as i look at her and said 

 

“I’m just concern about you….”

 

“what?’she raise her eyebrow on me as i lean closer and said,

 

“you didn’t know about sunny’s past that is why I’m concern about you” i know about sunny and what she's doing before.. i was curious what her feelings towards sunny as i look at her and saw her angry face and said.

 

“ ohh I know sunny better than you tiffany and your concern about me just now?!!!” she gritted her teeth and i looking at her as she said 

 

“please tiffany I’m not here to talk about my personal life because were nothing but strangers already”

 

 

 

i look at her sad and hurt and my eyes got teary but she doesn't care about it as she continue and said,

 

 

 

“if you can’t then I won’t force you” she stand up and bow at me and turn around and walks off i look at where she is and quickly run to her as i hold her hand and saw her looks at me.. i look at her sadly and i know that i was about to cry as i feel that my tears fell down as i said..

 

 

“I miss you” I  notice her bite her lips looking at me as i know she doesn’t know what to say. And i just look at her crying my heart out.. i notice her  slowly wrap her arms on  me as i sob but when she rubs my back that’s when i cried harder, she  hug me so tight as I mumble at her how sorry i was how I’m regretting everything after some minutes when i calm down and  slowly look up while holding her face while saying….

 

 

 

‘I’m sorry… I really I am… please come back to me…’ she didn’t answer me and saw her confuse look as i couldn’t help but kiss her i wrap my arms on her neck and move her closer to me as i deepen the kiss.. i just miss her so much and i can’t help but kiss her.. after kissing her i slowly feel her responding my kiss as i felt happy inside the kiss become passionate as we stop because we needed the air... as i decided and said 

 

‘I will merge the company with them just because of you’ she nodded as i told her to sat down and going to eat our dinner, she just follow what i want, I miss her  a lot as i couldn't help but stare at her and enjoy her company.. i love you _____alot..

 

 

 

****


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed and ____ didn't bother to call me or message me.. i keep calling her but she keep rejecting it.. why she's doing this now?.. what about the kiss we shared?.. it doesn’t mean to her did she just did that to make me say yes to that merge thing.. i bite my lips thinking about it.. as this is the day that we merge the company.. and i was going to the lee company to do the contract signing.. i was excited to see____ there...

 

 

 

We were all in the meeting room signing the contract.. i keep looking at ____ but she's been avoiding me.. i notice sunny looking at me knitted her eyes.. she looks like a jealous girlfriend.. don’t tell me they are together now.. please don’t be... i bite my lips as the meeting was finished and saw sunny dragging _______ away from the meeting room.. i look at her and she looks at me.. looking at her mad but she just looks away and looking at sunny who is dragging her.. I felt lost and didn't know how to react on that but deep in my heart i was hurt and i wanted to cry...  i left the company with my tears visible on my eyes as i went home having a confuse mind and feelings  

 

 

 

 ****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I was walking going to sunny’s office and wanted to talk about regarding about the product when i heard about the employee whispering to each other.. i was about to shrug it off when i heard ____'s name.. as i slowly hide and listen to them..

 

I heard them saying that ____ and sunny is official now.. my heart winch in pain when i heard that.. my hands shake as i run away from that building and decided to went to ____ and ask her by myself..

 

I stop when i saw her getting inside the supermarket i was about to went to her apartment. i went inside running and didn’t care that she see me crying like this as i went in front of her catching my breathe and said..

 

“is the rumors true?”she looks at me as she said.

 

“what you’re talking about and why are you here?” she was shock to see me there but i need answer as i said.

 

“that you and sunny are together now?!!!” i shouted at her as my tears fell down but i immediately wipes it as i waited for her to answer and heard her say 

 

“yes it’s true" 

 

 

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out as i just close it again as i was so hurt about it.. i notice her dragging me as we  went to the corner where no one would see us as she let her go of  my  hand and said..

 

“why are you asking about this tiffany?”

 

I looks at her crying and said..

 

“what about the kiss we have ____?”

 

“that kiss was a mistake tiffany” i bite my lips and was hurt to heard that..

 

“what?”

 

“I should have stop myself from doing it” another stab from my heart.. as i said

 

“___ you response to it and it means you want it too” i was hoping but when i heard her say .

 

“I thought I want but I don’t” another stab again.. as my tears fell down..and said..

 

 

 

 

 

“am I too late now?” she look at me confuse as i looks at her in the eyes and said,

 

“I thought I was the one who is numb that didn’t feel anything but you were too ____”she looks at me confuse and said..

 

 “what?” she knitted her brows

As i said..

 

 

“____ I love you” she look at me shock

 

“you don’t” she doesn’t believe what i said ..

 

“yes I did way before you confess that you love me” she shook my head getting confuse of what i said.. while she say..

 

“you don’t tiffany please don’t make it hard for me now” tears visible in her eyes as i got hurt and said  

 

“I didn’t want too, but I need you to know that I’m in love with you the moment you save me from that girls who bullied me” she look at me confuse and didn’t know if she believe me or not….

 

“you’re kidding right?” she laugh pathetically as i said.

 

“I’m not” looking at her in the eyes as she said.

 

“then if you love me why do you reject me when I confessed to you” i look at her and said.

 

“I was confuse ___ I thought that I still love taeyeon” i was telling the truth but i saw her eyes full of madness as she said 

 

“now you confuse me again tiffany!!” she shouted as i look at her seriously and said.

 

“look I’m in love with you but I don’t have the courage to confess, do you remember why on earth that I choose namsan tower as our meeting place?”

 

i look at her but she didn’t answer me as i continue..

 

“the first time that we go there I was going to confess to you but you ask me if I like someone and I told you yes… I was going to tell you that it’s you but you said that you like someone else too and I ask you if it was me, but you said it’s not, I got hurt from it ____ and I thought that you won’t like me that you don’t like girls, so I didn’t  continue, I choose the place because that’s where I was going to confess to you, you ask me why I don’t want taeyeon and me to go there just because I treasure my memory with you there even that night that it didn’t went well to my plan until I met taeyeon, and she makes me forget the feelings that I have for you and I couldn’t hurt taeyeon even I know that I still loving you but I promise myself that I’ll be your best friend no whatever what happen ____. And that night you confessed to me, I was confuse and didn’t want to break our friendship, that’s why I didn’t talk to you for awhile because I wanted to figure out what I feel for you…  when you came to the company and starting to talk about anything, I still don’t know what I feel ___ I wanted to tell you to wait for me but I don’t want to hurt you by it so I told you that I wanted you to be my bestfriend ___, but you shut me off,, you shut me off from your life, ___ I was hurt that time and I needed my bestfriend to comfort me but you confessed to me ___ and I don’t know what to say that time, if you could just given me time but you didn’t, you just jump into conclusion and just decide on your own I know that I hurt you but I was hurt too ___, you break our friendship and I don’t know what to do that time I was in a mess ____... and add to that you left me, you didn’t know that I always follow you around getting you home when your drunk but I know you don’t want to see me that time so I left before you wake up… I was there ___ but that night when you said to walk away from you and told me to stay away from you, you beg me ___ and I don’t want to hurt you more and wanted to give you time,, I give that to you, you never called nor message me ___ and I lose the hope that you will be back to me not until I saw you in that meeting, I didn’t want to merge with them because you where there but I know deep in my heart that I miss you, and then you called asking me to meet you I was happy and I thought you miss me too, ____ you didn’t know…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was crying the whole time I’m telling her all of that i look down as i cried alot i was hurt and i just want her to comfort me now but i heard her say.

 

 

 

“I can’t ...tiffany   I’m sorry”

 

I looks at her while saying..

 

“I know” my tears fell down as she said..

 

“I didn’t know that thing happen and I thought I was just dreaming that you were there I’m sorry if I didn’t feel that you love me too, and you know that I will have that space in my heart for you tiffany, you will always here but sunny…..

 

She look at me while her tears fell down to her cheeks… as i can’t help but cried too as she continue and said.

 

“she was there when I needed you, when I needed someone… I guess I was a fool that I didn’t notice you before, I can’t deny that I fell in love with sunny now and I can’t hurt her, whatever her past is I don’t care, I’m sorry tiffany, I’m sorry because I didn’t notice that you love me but I was hurt before and we both got hurt,”

 

 

I wipe my tears as i gulp my saliva and said.

 

 

“I guess I was too late now” i cry harder as she went closer to me and holds my jaw and make me look at her as she say..

 

“I will always love you tiffany but I love sunny more”

 

 I look at her as my tears fell down..

 

“I’m sorry ___”

 

“I’m sorry too, I will always be your best friend”

 

I bite my lips and nodded at her and said..

 

“I know and I love you ___ and I regret everything but I want you to be happy now” i look at her wiping her tears as she said,

 

“you too tiffany, I’m always here for you” caressing my jaw as i close my eyes as i said..

 

“please be happy with her”

 

“yes I will, I’m sorry,”

 

 

 

I cry and as i feel her let go of my face as i open my eyes and saw her walks away from me, cry harder when i saw her walk away from my life again...

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after that incident... i become so numb i know i should be happy with _____being with sunny but i can't face them and remember what happen to the both of us as i ask my dad to be the ceo for temporary.. i told him everything as he understand me and give me a year to rest.. i thank him and told him that ill be going away for awhile.. he tell me to move on and be happy.. i thank him and decided to go to america just to be away for awhile... i need to move on from ______. another heart break was so hard for me...  my bestfriend and the one hold who holds my heart can't never be mine... im pathetic.. and i just wish i will find my happiness and i dont know when or where... but she can't never be mine and i accepted that now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hehe I know its kinda boring I just want to have tiffany’s pov, this story will have just 5 chapters I guess of just one shot, I didn’t know yet hahaha..

 

 

Anyway if you haven’t read the first story please do so here the link for it,,

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1061065/you-can-never-be-mine-snsd-taeny-you-tiffanyxyou-sunnyxyou

 

this is the continuation to this so please wait for my update,, you will surely be surprise hahahaha,, anyway thanks for readind this and please enjoy reading until next update ^^ see yah ohh wait if you haven’t read my other story please click the link below…

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1042026/the-second-chance-fantasy-snsd-you-yulsic-girlxgirl-taeyeonxyou-tiffanyxyou

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/845101/loving-you-is-all-i-need-snsd-yoonyul-you-girlxgirl-taeyeonxyou-jessicaxyou

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/859019/broken-vow-snsd-taeny-you-girlxgirl-taeyeonxyou

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1020534/should-i-keep-waiting-snsd-yoonyul-youxyuri

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/894144/her-undying-love-jessica-snsd-taeny-you-jessicaxyou

 

 

 

and if you want to reach me out personally you can message me through line and kakao..

 

my kakao is ihatelove09

and my line is bemylover09

 

hahaha anyway thanks ^^ until next time….