Final

My Lovable Boyfriend

"So how's your school today?" Yoo Kwon switched glances between me and the road ahead of us. He swung my hand that was interlaced with his like a little kid. I smiled at the cute skinship effort that he made. It made me feel like we were lovers in elementary school, or perhaps something cuter than that.

"It was fine.. They gave us a lot of homework and assignments, as usual," I frowned as I recalled the piles of school tasks I had not done yet.

But still, it didn't cover my giddiness upon his sudden arrival at my school today. He wasn't the guy who was fond of giving surprises, that meant I had to enjoy every bit of this one.

He laughed airily and separated his hand from mine, only to wrap it around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Be patient. You are going to graduate soon, even before you know it. Cherish every moment that you have right now. Trust me, you're going to miss it once you graduate." He flashed his infamous bright grin.

"I hope so," I replied bitterly.

"I know so." He stopped our tracks abruptly, turning me to face him by his hands on my shoulders, "Don't you believe your own boyfriend?"

His excessively made facial expression made me subsconsciously curved a smile on my lips, "Okay, oppa. I will cherish all the moments in high school and wait patiently until I graduate."

He pinched both of my cheeks and cooed, "Good girl~" then he started squeezing it inwards, chuckling when my face contorted into an unrecognizable shape.

"Ouch," I pulled his hands away from my slightly aching cheeks, "that hurts", I said, cringing slightly. He apologized by rubbing the red mounds of flesh softly, but instead of going back to their normal colour, they went redder than before. He shook his head as his efforts ended in vain, and we continued our stopped tracks.

"Now, what are you going to do?" He led me across the street when the traffic lights turned red for the vehicles.

"I don't have any plans. Maybe I'll start answering those math-" He cut me short, plastering a lopsided grin on his lips, "Screw those mathematic assignments."

He started picking up his walking pace like he had forgotten that his hand was connected with mine, and that my legs were obviously weren't as long as his. We finally ended up running through the streets like crazy.

Wait, that was absolutely not the way back to my house.

"Where are you taking me?!" I shot him a confused look but he didn't seem to pay any attention at all. His focus was totally on the road ahead of us, and Kwon dragged me along with him like a puppy on the leash.

"Kwon oppa! Oh my God, slow down!" I shouted while straining his arm as strong as I could manage. That seemed to work as he finally slowed down to a decent pace. I could finally catch up with his long strides, all while panting hardly next to him.

"Sorry, I think I got a bit too excited." He rubbed his nape sheepishly, regret written all over his face. Nevertheless, we didn't stop walking to wherever his destination was.

"Just don't do it ever again," I muttered shortly after I could breathe normally, "you know sport is never my strong suit. Let alone running."

He nodded apprehensively, then he pecked my cheek while whispering a silent sorry right next to my ear. My breath hitched, and I know it wasn't because of the mad excercise we did earlier.

____

"Aaaaaaaah!" I shouted to the fresh air. All we could see from our spot were vehicles travelling back and forth on the bridge, the blue water, and the puffy clouds. The breeze was also perfect, well at least for me. I felt like all the burden from the stressing school routines was lifted off my shoulders at once.

I cupped my mouth with the both of my hands, creating a funnel, before screaming again, "Someone save my life from the horrible Mr. Yang!" 

I felt satisfied as the faint echo of the shout made its way into my ears.

"And also the other cruel teachers, those piling assignments, those neverending tests! Aaaaaaaaahh!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was panting as another echo filled my ears. It made me feel good to hear that I was not the only one protesting. Well, eventhough technically it was all me... But, whatever.

Yoo Kwon got off his seat and walked towards me, chuckling while he did so. He ruffled my hair as he leaned forward on the metal bars beside me. I   quickly fixed the sprouting strands of my hair and swatted his arm, but he only grinned brightly.

"Feeling better?"

I sighed in happiness, "Definitely. Screaming on the edge of the Han River always makes me feel better," I stared at the beautiful scenery for a while before setting my eyes on him. "Thank you. You're the best, Oppa. You're really the best."

Yoo Kwon kept smiling like an idiot as a response.

We kept the comfortable silence for a moment. I was enjoying the sound of the passing breeze and the rush of the clear water, until he decided to speak up.

"I remember Mr. Yang." He tilted his head, looking to the sky dreamily as if he was imagining the face of the old teacher. He did, by the way, get into the same high school as mine. Yoo Kwon helped me a lot on school stuffs because he had got through that phase before. I was really thankful to him for that.

He continued, "I think he is the worst mathematic teacher in my entire life, ever." Yoo Kwon formed a disgusted facial expression, successfully erupting a giggle through my lips.

He turned his head to my direction upon hearing the faint giggle, "That's right. Keep smiling like that," He smiled genuinely at me.

My eyebrows furrowed involuntarily, "Sorry, Oppa. Did I keep my lips tugged downwards this whole day?"

"No, you were smiling," he touched his forefinger in between my eyebrows to remove the tension of the muscles, his gaze softened as it pierced through my eyes, "But something seems off from your expression today. It wasn't the the girl I love." He caressed my forehead lovingly before continuing, "Then just now I get to see my cheerful goddess again."

I could feel my face heating up. Almost immediately, I buried my face into my folded arms that were resting on the bars.

"Shut up. Stop teasing me." I said, muffled by the arms.

He laughed loudly, "It was great right? My cheesy lines are improving," he pumped up a fist into the air, screaming an 'Assa!' in a complete joy.

I sighed in exasperation while straightening my back. I shoved him forcefully with an arm, "Go away you jerk. I thought you were serious," I wailed dramatically to hide the evident tint of red on my cheeks.

He cut off my act by a deep, passionate kiss. I gasped as the kiss shocked me, but kissed him back nonetheless.

He pulled back after we ran out of breath. He smirked at me, which made my heart skipped a beat, "I was serious."

Something about that smirk returned the colours to my cheeks.

Boy, I was wrong. Maybe he was full of surprises, after all.

______

After he paid for a portion of ddukbbokki to take away as a treat, he walked me home.

He followed me into my house and helped me close the door. He glanced around the building, and he seemed confused at the quiet atmosphere. "Where are your parents?"

"Going to my grandparents' house, maybe they'll be back at night." 

His lips formed an O, nodding as a sign of acknowledgement.

Then suddenly, he asked another question, "So why aren't you with th- Oh right. School." 

I smiled weakly at him, shrugging my shoulders in defeat as he brought up the topic that had been dreading me for the whole day.

"Hey, you've got better last time I checked." He put the pack of ddukbboki on the dining table, decided to eat it later. Instead, he joined me as I was heading upstairs to my bedroom. He stopped me and squished my cheeks again, "Come on! Where's my beautiful goddess?"

I laughed at his silly efforts to make me smile, and to appreciate it, I flashed the brightest grin I could form.

After we reached my bedroom, I quickly took a set of comfortable clothes. A t-shirt Kwon left at my house a couple of days ago, and a pair of shorts seemed comfortable enough to wear.

I was pulling off my clothes over my head, and fixing them down abruptly as I remembered he was still in the room. 

"Uh, Oppa. Can you... get out for a second? I need to... change." I bit my lip, feeling embarrassed of my careless act.

He looked really amused, "It's not like I haven't seen any of those things under your clothes before." I shot him an indignant look that he finally gave up, "Okay, okay. I'll just close my eyes." He did close his eyes a second later.

I decided to shrug it off since the uniform started to collect more heat that what I needed, and I really need to get changed before drowning my self in sweat. 

I started changing the skirt into the pair of shorts first, after that I got the uniform top off. I was pulling his shirt over my torso when I felt arms wrapping themselves around my waist, startling me. 

"Eat more. I can barely feel you in my arms," he whispered into the shells of my ear, smooching my shoulder gently. I felt myself blushing again because of that.

He carried me to the bed, tucking me savely under the sheets like a child, before actually joining me on the bed. He hugged me, putting his chin on the crown of my head as I braced my hands on his broad chest.

"Kwon oppa, I need to finish my assign-" 

"Forget them," He shushed me while caressing the back of my head, "I'll help you with them later, so don't you worry. Just rest for now. I don't want to have a panda as a girlfriend."

I wanted to slap his arm, but only managed to nod sleepily against him. Maybe the screaming drained a lot of my energy, I didn't know. But certainly, I felt safe and warm and I wanted to stay there forever.

"Oppa?" I muttered sleepily, as I was preparing to enter the dreamland.

"Hm?" He was also sleepy, I could sense it.

"I love you."

He chuckled lazily before whispering his response, "I love you too. Now sleep."

____________

AN : Sorry for keeping you waiting for too long! Tell me what you think about this, because I personally think this lacks of the sweetness. Haha. As for the question, I heard the news from my friend, so I don't really know if it's true or not. I heard this girlfriend thingy also caused him a scandal, which also reasoned him to deactivate his twitter. But I still wish him happiness, nonetheless. ^^ This is not edited because I'm in rush. Will check for typos later!!

Thanks for reading and subscribing!