One

Is it Too Cold For You?

"It was early January now, and Baekhyun had a sweater for just about every day of the week for two weeks. Despite the numerous sweaters of various thicknesses and materials, Baekhyun never felt warm. The puppy-like boy lived in an apartment by himself in Seoul. Baekhun shivered under his fluffy blanket while he wore a plain white t-shirt with a beige knit sweater over it and his plaid boxers as he watched The Return of Superman and waited for his Boyfriend Chanyeol. The only light in the room came from the television; the windows were covered entirely with fluffy white snow so dense, only so little light could peak through. Baekhyun was too lazy to turn on a light.

"Knock knock I'm coming in!" A deep, child-like voice shouted outside the door before it swung open and a tall, goofy looking male walked in. Chanyeol. 
"Baek I'm so cold! Let's cuddle!" Chanyeol whined as he kicked his shoes off at the door. Chanyeol's voice was shockingly deep. He had large elf-like ears and a huge grin that rarely left his face. To hear such a deep and mature voice didn't seem to fit. And he was tall-- super tall. Chanyeol's head reached almost the top of the entrance to Baekhyun's apartment. Plopping himself on the couch, Lifting up the blanket, Baekhyun invited his lover to join him underneath and Chanyeol willingly did. Chanyeol's hand accidentally touched Baekhyun's soft thigh that was probably smoother than a baby's or air. 

Chanyeol realized that his boyfriend had no pants on and his face grew deep, crimson red. The kind of red you constantly see during the season of fall in the leaves and in clothes. "S-Sorry..." Chanyeol stuttered and stared at the TV. "What are you sorry for?" Baekhyun asked, trying to act completely cool when on the inside, his body temperature was increasing and increasing. , it's getting hot... Baekhyun whined in his head. Lifting up the blanket, Baekhyun got out of it and sat on top of it, exposing Chanyeol to his lower revealed half. It's still hot! Baehyun screamed in his head. Now what do I do? 

Taking off his beige sweater, Baekhyun tossed it down the hall and it landed right in front of his bedroom door, laying lifelessly on the dark wooden floor. This left Baekhyun in his boyfriend's huge white t-shirt and boxers. "Hey...is that my shirt?" Chanyeol scoffed and looked at his boyfriend. "If you think it is." Baekhyun said cooly, and crossed his arms, eyeing Chanyeol from the side. "You little !" Chanyeol laughed and pounced on his boyfriend, being careful since he knew how much bigger he was than him.

"Y-yah! Get off!" Baekhyun shouted, seeming angry but really, he was just flustered, and Chanyeol knew that. More than knowing, he loved it. "Nope!" Chanyeol's laughter boomed through the apartment, and probably through the apartment above and below Baekhyun's. Grabbing onto Baekhyun's sides, Chanyeol began to tickle his lover and Baekhyun began to laugh along with Chanyeol. Baekhyun's laughter wasn't as psychotic, but it was more of a cute, angelic kind. Baekhyun's laughter didn't fill up the apartment like Chanyeol's did, but it filled up Chanyeol's heart. 

After a minute or two of tickling, Baekhyun's face was now flushed a baby pink color and his wavy honey colored hair was messier than it was before. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol's laughter died down slowly and by the end, Baekhyun was on top of Chanyeol, both on the floor on Baekhyun's plush, white, fur rug. They both looked at each other in all seriousness and Baekhyun then leaned down slowly to Chanyeol's face. "God you're so slow!" Chanyeol groaned and grabbed the back of Baekhyun's neck, pulling him down until their lips met.

Their lips merged together and their teeth clashed. The tips of their noses rubbed against each other’s as they tilted their heads to different sides. Chanyeol's large hands were cupping the cheeks of his boyfriend, warming them up for him. Chanyeol flipped them over so Baekhyun was on the bottom, laying helplessly under his boyfriend's body. Baekhyun wrapped his slender arms around Chanyeol's neck, his knees bent and legs spread a bit as Chanyeol rested between them.

The two made out for a bit until Baekhyun began to reach his hands up Chanyeol's shirt, his fingertips carefully tracing up his body. Due to the heated moment, Baekhyun's hands were no longer cold. Chanyeol pulled away slowly, panting with his boyfriend as he looked down at him. Both of their eyes were sparkling.


"Good god I love you...” Chanyeol whispered.
"I love you too...” Baekhyun mumbled, his voice growing smaller, feeling awkward at the affection the two were displaying.
"Come on... let's go out."


Despite the bitter cold crisp air, Chanyeol dragged his boyfriend out of the house and they walked hand in hand down the street.

"How did you convince me to come out here?" Baekhyun hissed between his clenched teeth. 
"It's because I am your boyfriend and you love me more than anything in the world."

Baekhyun didn't answer because he knew his boyfriend was right. The two lovers didn't have anywhere specific to go. They just walked around the city aimlessly. They talked about things they saw, laughed at things they heard, and enjoyed looking at the beautiful snow, though they were blinded by love. When you're in love, things always look beautiful. 

"I'm cold. Let's go get ice-cream." Baekhyun muttered and his boyfriend laughed at how ridiculous he sounded.

Arriving at the ice cream shop, Chanyeol ordered a dish with two scoops of vanilla for him, and a dish with two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough for baekhyun, since it was his favorite. "Go sit down, I'll bring the ice-cream over to the table." Chanyeol directed Baekhyun and rubbed his back gently before the smaller male nodded his head and walked to a table near the back. As Baekhyun sat down, he rested his chin in the palm of his hand and watched closely of his boyfriend's actions. "He's so cute..." Baekhyun mumbled with a loving smile on his face.

"I'm heeeeere~ One double scoop chocolate chip cookie dough for mr.park~" Chanyeol sang and set the small dish of ice-cream in front of his boyfriend. "Aaaaaand another double scoop vanilla ice cream for...the original Mr. Park." Chanyeol laughed and sat down, taking a small bite of his ice-cream.

"Aiyaaaa...the ice cream is so cold.." Baekhyun pouted and looked down at the dish.

Grabbing the spoon of Baekhyun's ice cream, Chanyeol began to blow on Baek's ice cream.

"Chanyeol...you know I love you very much... but what the hell kind of sense does it make to blow on the ice cream? The ice cream is cold. It doesn't need to be blown on!" Baekhyun snapped, yet laughed at his boyfriend's behavior. 
"You're right... if anything, you should be blowing on it considering how hot your breath is this morning.. I mean, babe. It's kickin'." Chanyeol joked and laughed, his laughter booming through the shop as he put Baekhyun's spoon back into his bowl.
"Liar!" Baekhyun yelled and used his hands to cover his mouth, his eyebrows furrowing with worry."
"I'm just kidding, my love! Your breath smells minty fresh~ Promise." Chanyeol snickered at the worried boy's reaction.
"Don't do that to me you idiot! God why do I love you?"
"Because I'm me." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
"You're right..."


a/n: it took me such a long time to complete this chapter ; n ; I have no idea where this is going either ehe. This may just be about Baek and Yeol's developing relationship. I might make a new sequel for each of the seasons if I like how this goes~

-pajblanket 01242016