Going to Shanghai

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were going to Shanghai for the 2016 Asian Smile Cup...

In the airplane...

Ji Hyo was sat with Kwang Soo beside her on the plane with her brother sitting at her back... She massaged her her forehead with her fingers, trying to ease her headache away. She had been suffered from it since early that evening when she was force to woke up from her little nap by her brother because it was time for them to got to the airport. How she wished to have that specific someone on her side to comforted her at time like this.

Jong Kook: Did your head still hurt?

The voice that she had got so familiar with, the voice that she could even identified the owner without have to looked at the speaker suddenly came from beside her.

Ji Hyo: Oppa!!! Why are you here?!!! (looked up at him with her huge eyes)

Jong Kook: Why? You don't want me here? I can ask Kwang Soo to come back if you want me to go... (about to got up but stopped by Ji Hyo holding on his arm)

Ji Hyo: Ani, ani, ani oppa... I want you here. Don't leave please... (pouted cutely at him)

A noise from behind them managed to attracted their attention from each other...

Seung Moon had been observing the older men and his noona in front of him since that tiger had came and 'politely' asked Kwang Soo to change seat with him. He had always like to looked at the interactions of his noona and this brother in law to be of his. Even though they are older than him, but for some reason he always found them to be so sweet and loveable to looked at.

Seung Moon was covering his mouth with his both hands, trying hard to not let the laugh that was begging to be let out escaped as he saw his nonna acting aegyo to the tiger in front of him. But apparently, he still failed in the end... He looked up to and saw that the object of his entertainment early was looking at him with much unsatisfied.

Seung Moon: Sorry, sorry... Don't mind me... Please continue... Pretend that you didn't see me... (he grabbed his noona hands and put them back around the commander's arm.) Please continues... (he laid back on his seat, put on his earphone and a sleeping mask)

Ji Hyo: (rolled her eyes at her brother) Why did he always like to intrude on us?!!! (pouting, unsatisfied)

Jong Kook: (laugh a little) Let him be Ji Hyo ah, not like what he does is a big deal anyway... (sat down beside her)

Ji Hyo: (still pouting, unsatisfied)

Jong Kook: (pulled her into his embrace) Come here my princess... Did your head still hurt that much? Have you take the aspirin darling?

Ji Hyo nodded her head while wrapping her arms around the muscular men, bring herself as close as possible to him, her head buried at the crook of his neck, inhaling his comforting scent. His scent always works better than any kind of medicine in making her felt better.

Jong Kok let out a soft smile as he put an arm around her shoulder and the other on her slender waist, holding her tightly in his warm embrace. He inhaled the sweet and comforting scent of her soft locks and place a gentle kiss on her forehead...

Jong Kook: Are you okay princess? (caressing her arm softly)

Ji Hyo: I'm better now that you are here oppa... (smile sweetly, her head on his shoulder)

Jae Suk: (turning his head around from the front seat) Aigoo, aigoo... Look what we have here... Yah! Behave you two... You still have many people around you...

Ji Hyo: Ahh oppa... Are yo going to start nagging at us again? People only know Jong Kook oppa for nagging but seriously, you nag more worse than Jong Kook oopa. (pouted at Jae Suk while she hugged the muscular men tighter)

HaHa who sat beside Jae Suk let out a teasing smirk whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter