Crazy

[Oneshot] And I Am Crazy

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo...Jooeun~ah..."

I sighed when I heard that voice again. In the middle of the night, he called me again. That was the fifth time this week...he wasn't like this before...

"Ne...?"

There was the silence that I always hear. Not awkwark...just pure silence. Maybe it was enough to fill the gap that we had. There was really nothing much to talk about. I don't know who Leeteuk is right now...the man I used to know has gone.

"I want to hear your voice..."

His deep voice echoed inside my head like the way it used to do years back. I missed the man I knew so much. The way we were together...the differences that we had. He was like the lighter side of my darkness. An angel while I was the devil...he was my wings...the warmth in the coldness in me.

"You shouldn't be doing this oppa..."

I looked beside me. Eunhyuk sleeps peacefully beside me, holding my hand.

"There's nothing wrong with this..." he whispered. "You used to love me too..."

Yes, that was real. Maybe I even love him until now. But my feelings were not the question...his feelings were. He was the one who wavered a lot. Doubting how our differences may even complement. He was such a child...pure and innocent...he was so innocent he forgot that he was supposed to stay with me.

I kept silent and continued to listen to his soft breathing.

"What if...I comeback to you?...Would you still love me?..."

That was the question I never wanted to hear from him. Stupid. Not now...not when I am already fine...

"I'm not sure..."

I ask myself that question everyday. But seeing the man beside me...the trust and love that he gave me...there was no need to look back again. My mind and heart speaks differently.

"Because if you would...I will take you back." he sighed and I heard the soft slap he gave himself. "I was so stupid..."

"I know right?..."

"I still love you..."

I gave him silence. I cannot say those words but I cannot lie either. My feelings were burried deep inside the core of me...but that's not the point.

"You're married."

"And so are you..."

This is wrong...

And will never be right...

I must be crazy...

but...

"I..."

Words cannot speak what I have to say...

These were but a picture of what I really feel...

The silence of truth was enough...

If only I could go back...

And hold his hand tighter...