Chapter 1

Lead Us To Love

 Sohye's Pov 

 

"Yah~! Palli wake uuupp ~ Omma have some good news for you honey ~ " a voice sing. 

 

"I'm still sleepy Omma! "I groan. 

 

"Come on, Don't make me arrange you on a- " .

 

"Okay!  Okay!  Aish, are you still not done with that marriage thing?! "I cut her off. 

 

"Honey you know how old are you now? "She ask softly .

 

"I'm only 22 but you all Wae so busy 'bout that?!  I'm still young come on! "I groan more and kick my blanket. 

 

"To me you are old"omma sigh. 

 

"Ugh ~ So what is the good news? "I grin. 

 

"Yah!  That's the first smile you ever gave to us this year! "Omma squeal happily. 

 

While me?  Hah!  I gave her my wtf face. 

 

"Urgh,  Geez ~ you just change my mood.  Palliya Ommaa " I whine while she's still squealing 

 

"Okay,  I'm sure this will make your mood again. Omma arrange you with a hot guy " she squeal some more with her hands in the air. 

 

That has got me froze for I don't know how many hours.  Lol. 

 

"Bwoh?!! " .

 

"Yes  ^^" she nod happily and that Smiley eyes?  She really does that. God ~

 

"OMMA!!!! " I yell more. 

 

"Oooohh ~ I love you too honey ~"she sing and wriggle her .  Before she walk out.

 

I sigh "the heck?!  Why is my life like this?!  Ottokhe?!  Oh my gosh!  I need to think something!!! " .

 

THINK

THINK 

THINK......

 

TINK

 

Light bulb appear! 💡

 

"AHA! HOW 'BOUT I HIRE A fake boyfriend?!" I whisper the two words. 

 

"Oh my God!! Lee Sohye you're so!!!  Fabulous!!!" I squeal to myself.

 

I know I'm weird and yes you all are right, I got it from Omma xd..

 

I quickly run to Omma but something caught me. 

Omma were chatting with a guy. 

 

Who is he?! 

 

"Oh!  Sohye honey you're here?  So this is your husband to be Kunpimook Bhuwakul or known as Bambam  " Omma said and I look at the guy. 

 

Wow ~ He really is hot. But no, I don't want to marry him!

 

I look at Omma she wink at me and whisper to me. 

 

'I always know you a had a thing on Thailand guy.'

 

I Just smile to them but then I bow. 

"I'm really sorry, I should have told my Omma about this earlier. I have a boyfriend already, I'm really sorry " .

 

"B-bwoh?! A- *breath hard* oh -Omo . N-neo! " Omma said in a difficult breath. Then Omma faint. 

 

I widen my eyes and run to Omma and that Bambam  guy catch Omma before she fell hard on the sofa though it's soft but yeah at least show some respect . 

 

"Omo!  Ottokhe?! " I ask myself and start to panick don't know what to do.

 

"Go and take water and a damp cloth " that Bambam guy order. Me?! 

 

I secretly curse him before rushing to take the things...  ?

 

A minute later I came with the things and hand it to him. 

"Here"I hand him the things. 

 

He take the damp cloth and wipe Omma face carefully and softly. 

 

Thank God tho,if not I would kick his face right there, right here. Hmp! 

 

I watch him carefully. 

 

Wah ~ he really is handsome. 

 

"Done staring at me? "He ask smirking and look at me with his annoying stupid face. Tch,as if he's that handsome. Lameee dudee ~

 

"B-bwoh?!  Pffft ~ I'm not staring at you Okay? *clear throat* anyway Thank you. You can go now " I said and push him from Omma. 

 

"You don't have any boyfriend geuchi?" He ask suddenly and still smirking. 

 

"I have" I said confidently and even without stuttering. Xd, I'm so good in lying hahah..

 

"Tsk . Geotjitmal " he scoffed.

 

"Na?  Aniyo " I shook my head. 

 

"Arasso,if that so. *clear throat* anyway, it was nice meeting you *give me a body check* *then chuckle* I hope to see you in a good way in the future" he wink and walk outside. Still trying to be cool I see and what's with the body check? 

 

I glare at him.  

 

"Did he just give me a body check?!  Yah!  I'm not fat you - Wait! " that hit me. 

 

I run to the mirror and I saw myself. 

"Aish! "I groan and hit my head rapidly. Stupid Kunpimokk or whatever his name is! 

 

Are you guys wondering why 'he's' like that? 

 

I look like a mad clown!  My hair look like lion hair and my face?!  Omo ! Is that What is think it is?!  Mucus!!!??  

 

"Kyaaa !!!!" I scream and run to the toilet. Totally forgot about Omma. 

 

                            ***

 

Bambam's Pov 

 

"Yah!  I'm not fat you - Wait! "I heard her screaming. 

 

I chuckle and thought something that I would never thought. 

 

She's cute. 

Wait?  Cute?  Kunpimook Bhuwakul  what are you thinking?  This is unbelievable! 

Maybe just maybe I like her a bit. 

But not like , like in that way. I like her cute face ,Wait where's the different? 

 

I smile and walk to my car thinking about the day. 

 


 

Hello ^^ did you guys enjoyed it?  Firstly, I want to apologize for updating so late and even update a short story. I don't why but I'm just so busy nowadays ^^ please understand ^^ 

Question of the day ~

Who is your ultimate bias in EXO? 

Mines Chanyeol ^^