Chapter 12

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Kyuhyun invited Jinyoung to an arcade game. "I'm sorry that I couldn't take you out yesterday night," Kyuhyun told her. "I was out with.......a friend." Jinyoung smiled. "That's okay. I understand you had friends to go out with," she said. "By the way, is it that man with sunglasses and a mask you went out with?" 

Kyuhyun, not wanting the truth about the mysterious stranger, just nod his head and didn't reply more. Soon, they reached the arcade. "There are lots of games than I used to remember," said Jinyoung, looking around. "Yeah. Come on. Let's not waste our time walking around. You pick your first game," said Kyuhyun.

Jinyoung smiled an embarassment smile. "I don't know what to play first," she said. Then, she spotted a shooting game. "How about this game?" she suggested. Kyuhyun puts a coin in and the game starts. 

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun won the game. Jinyoung sighed. "You beat me fair and square." It was Kyuhyun's turn to choose. He suggested a fighting game and Jinyoung agree. However, Kyuhyun has another suggestion. "How about we make a bet just to make things interesting?" 

Jinyoung looked amused. "Oh? What do you have in mind?"

"Do you see that karaoke room over there?" Kyuhyun asked as he pointed to a room where two people are singing their hearts out. Jinyoung nod her head as she also spotted it. "If you win, I'll sing to you a love song. But if I win, you have to sing for me," said Kyuhyun.

"I can't sing that well," said Jinyoung, pouting. 

"Don't worry. I won't judge your voice," said Kyuhyun. 

Jinyoung agree to sing for him if she loses. And so, they begin their fighting game as soon as Kyuhyun slots in the coin. After three rounds, guess who's the winner? 

Yep. You guessed it. It's Cho Kyuhyun! "I can't believe you beat me in two games," said Jinyoung, pouting again. "I'm an expert in games. My fans called me GameKyu," Kyuhyun said his nickname proudly. Jinyoung smirked. "Show off." 

"Aigoo! You look cute when you're mad," Kyuhyun by pinching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter