Study,study and a bit of fun

Fated To Love My Husband❤️❤️
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Double Update YAY!! Go and read the previous chapter

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day you and Heejin went to the library and studied there.

Every day your routine was almost the same, wake up, shower, breakfast, meet Heejin either at your house her house or library. Come back home, have dinner with Omma and Appa, shower and sleep.

On the weekends you usually take a break and go shopping or clubbing with Heejin. You also met your Superjunior Oppa deul a few times when you went to the practice room.

You were becoming more and more familiar with all of the oppas and their behaviors, talents and wierd habits which will slip by accident or when someone else reveals it to tease them.

You learn about Yesung Oppa's turtles and how he likes to touch others philtrum. Ryeowook oppa's cooking skills. Siwon Oppa's love for God.(p.s i am not against it). Sungmin oppa and his aegyo. Eunhyuk oppa's love for strawberries. Kyuhyun Oppa's gaming addiction,damn starcraft. Heechul oppa always irritates all the other oppas with his sarcastic comments. Also that Donghae Oppa loves to be pampered by other oppas. 

 

One Sunday you and Heejin want to surprise them by taking over some lunch. You both go to a nearby supermarket and buy all the necesssary stuff. You cooked a few of dishes and also packed a few side dishes which were at home.

You take the food over to the practice room at lunch time and surprise them. These are the dishes you and Heejin cooked:

Main Dishes:

Dakjjim닭찜 (Braised chicken with vegetables)

Mandu만두(Dumplings)

Bokkeumbap 볶음밥/(Fried Rice)

Side Dishes: Dakgangjeong 닭강정(Fried chicken)

Kimchi  김치 Gyeran Mari 계란말이(Egg rolls)

 

 

Everyone sit down in a circle in the centre of the practice room and Heejin helps you unpack the food. Donghae Oppa and Eunhyuk oppa help you by bringing over some water and soda which was already in the room.

You sit next to your Oppa, and everyone digs into the food. Oppa always takes care of you in front of s. He feeds you sometimes and when your clumsy and spill food on yourself he helps you to cleans up.

Eunhyuk Oppa compliments that the food is good with a stuffed mouth.

You notice that they are fighting over the food like small kids.

Heejin is sitting next to Heechul Oppa and Oppa is irritating her by stealing food off of her plate.

After lunch everyone helps you to clean up. When you were cleaning up your phone rings, and you answer it. It is your Omma asking you if you want anything special for dinner since she will cook. You ask her for some kimchi fried rice and chicken soup.

After your call Donghae Oppa asks if you can exchange phone numbers. You nod and he asks you for your phone so that he will save his number. You give it to him  and he saves his number and calls his own phone so that he can get your number. When he is about to return it Eunhyuk Oppa takes your phone and saves his number also.

You and Heejin and you watch them practice one more round of Devil. Oppa hugs you and thanks you for lunch. He kisses your forehead and bids you goodbye. 

On the other hand Heejin and Heechul oppa were sticking out their tongues to each other saying goodbye.

 

You leave the food boxes in your car and head to the

Please log in to read the full chapter