Truth or Dare

I can't (dribbledrabbles1)

 

 

The seven boys sat down, settling down in a form of a circle.

 

"So..Truth or dare?" V smirked.
The others just shrugged, signalling that they were just going with the flow.

 

They were already on the 11th round and surely thing lots of weird stuff happened.
Jhope had to act like a drunk old man, Jin had to confess that he ate Namjoon's snacks last week, and yeah..just weird stuff.

 

 

The soju bottle then finally pointed at V's main target.

 

Park Jimin.

 

The side of V's lips immediately curved up into a devilish smirk. "So Jimin, truth or-"
"Truth.Truth.Truth. I'll do truth." Jimin immediately answered, obviously scared of V's dares.

Well, everyone knew V was the dare devil of the group.
Besides, it was easier to just answer 'yes' or 'no' compared to accepting V's scary dares and risk your life.

 

 

Or so that was what Jimin thought at least.

 

 

 

"Park Jimin, have you ever kissed someone else when you were dating Jungkook?" V asked, voice deep as he raised an eyebrow.
Jimin gulped as he turned to face his boyfriend.

"I..I.."

"Deng! Too late. Well, I'll answer it for you." Deep chuckles were heard from V, " You did. With Yoongi, didn't you? Correct me if I'm wrong." Jimin bit his lips, head down as he felt  he others staring at him. Few gasps were heard.

"Jimin-" Jungkook started.     

"It wasn't on pupose I swear." The shorter mumbled and ran away.

 

Yoongi shot V a cold look and went to go after the poor boy.
"Follow me Kim Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled then left the room.

He knew he was talking informally but he didn't give a damn about it at that time.

"What the os wrong with hyung?!" Jungkook yelled suddenly, startling the elder, "Last week you pushed Jimin into the pool and now this? Do you think I don't know it's you?"

V gathered all the strength in him and looked at Jungkook.
"And your point is?"

 

If Jungkook wasn't mad earlier he definitely is right now.

 

"WHAT THE HELL? Hyung, he's your bestfriend. Are you that heartless?"

"He deserves it. For stealing you from me."

Jungkook frowned. "Are you kidding me? I've never belonged to you. And I knew what actually happened. Yoongi hyung was drunk." Jungkook
sighed and looked at V, who had no expression on his face at all.

 

Even though the older was expressionless, he didn't fail at niticing the tears that were glistening in his eyes.
 

He then leaned towards the older's ear and whispered, "Doing this is not helping hyung. I love you. But not that way. And please don't do this anymore. I can't hate you hyung. Please don't do this."

 

 

 

V shut his eyes when Jungkook had walked away, letting his tears ran down his cheeks freely.
"I'm sorry. But I'm not backing off."

 

 

 

 

*******

 

Okay that was it ^^
Let me know what you guys think,kay?