Pick-up lines

Excuse Me, Please Get Out of My Head

Jisoo stood frozen staring at the boy.

 

Ooh she’s so late.

 

Who is she? I’ve never seen her before.

 

I wonder if she’s new. She doesn’t look familiar

 

Are teacher-student relationships allowed? I think i’m in love with Ms. Choi

 

Who’s she, shes pretty.

 

She tried to disregard all the extra thoughts and just focus on the thoughts of the boy, but he refused to maintain eye-contact with her and just stared at the wall.

 

What the hell is she-- oh look a wall, that’s a nice wall. It’s a really ugly color though, they should paint the walls blue. Blue is nice, beige is not, but red is also nice. The lockers are red aha

 

Why is he so focused on colors? It’s like he’s purposefully doing that. Maybe he’s dumb or something. Oh god what if he’s mentally impaired and i’ve been thinking he’s stupid?

 

The silence was broken by Ms.Choi.

 

“Hello, uh, I’m Ms. Choi, may I see your schedule? You may be in the wrong class, all my students on the roll are here.”

 

“Oh, uh, of course,” Jisoo hurriedly whipped out her schedule and shoved it towards Ms. Choi. “I’m a transfer student, so I’m probably not on your roll.”

 

“I see,” Ms. Choi said, nodding her head. She looked up and smiled “Well that’s alright there’s just enough room for you. Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class and I will add you to the roll.”

 

“Oh, uh, sure,” Jisoo replied, turning towards the class. “Hey, I’m Han Jisoo, I’m 16 and I just moved from San Francisco.” She looked at Owl boy, who had an unreadable expression on his face and was still staring at the wall. “Um… yeah.”

 

aw she’s nervous, she’s kinda cute

 

yesss, keep talking take up more class time

 

ooh I wonder if she has a boyfriend. Nahhh she just moved not possible

 

    The only problem with being in a room full of people was that she had to concentrate really hard to pinpoint where each thought is coming from. Jisoo clasped clutched the straps of her backpack tighter and took a deep breath.

 

    “There we go,” said Ms. Choi, standing up from her computer. “You can take a seat next to Mr. Taehyung over in the corner.



 

\(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/



 

    The boy in question’s head shot up when he heard his name.

    

What? Me? Next to me? WHOO LET’S GOOOO MEET NEW FRIENDSSSSS!!!!!!

 

    Taehyung smiled widely and waved. Ms. Choi rolled her eyes and nodded her head towards the desk next to his. Jisoo sighed and walked over to the back of the classroom. She put her stuff down and sat at her desk.

    

    Ms. Choi resumed her talk about the school’s code of conduct and Jisoo began to zone out. After a while she felt someone’s eyes on her. She turned her head and saw Taehyung staring at her smiling widely. Jisoo frowned and turned away. A couple minutes later a note landed on her desk. She turned to taehyung warily and opened the note.

 

    You must be Jamaican, because JAMAICAN me crazy ;)

 

    Jisoo snorted and turned to look at Taehyung who was still smiling widely at her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the front of the classroom.

 

    A couple minutes later another note landed on her desk.

 

    What’s that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it’s not coming off!

 

    And a couple seconds after that,

 

    What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.

    

    At that one, Jisoo laughed out loud. After she realized what she did, she lifted her head in horror. Everyone was staring at her.

 

    “Would you like to share with the class what is so funny, Ms. Han?” Ms. Choi asked with her arms folded, not amused at all.

 

    This girl thinks she could interrupt my class? Uh-uh i don’t think so. No siree, good job Sooyoung, punish your students.

 

    “Uh-uh-um, I’d ra-ather not.” Jisoo stuttered, “really it’s not even that funny.”

 

    “Oh but it must be for you to be interrupting my class with it,” Ms. Choi said, calm angry teacher voice and all. “I insist you read it out loud.”

 

    Jisoo stood up and took a shaky breath. She unfolded the note and read, “What has 36 teeth and holds back the incredible Hulk?” She paused trying not to laugh. “My zipper.”

 

    A moment passed and the class was quiet. And then suddenly everyone burst out into laughter, except for Ms. Choi, who did not seem pleased.

 

    “As interesting as that… statement is,” Ms. Choi said with an even voice, “next time please focus on the material, instead of your… incredible hulk.”

 

    It was kind of funny though. She can’t know that though, I am a teacher! Super cool, super smooth, good job Sooyoung

 

    The class sniggered as Jisoo sat back down, cheeks on fire. What kind of person thinks in third person? She thought to herself bitterly, sinking down into her seat as far as she could.

 

She snuck a glance at Taehyung. He was still looking at her, but with an extremely guilty look on his face.

 

Oh I feel so bad, I really didn't mean for you to get in trouble aw I'm really really sorry aaaa I feel horrible great I don't even know you sorry sorry

 

Jisoo turned back to face the front of the classroom. A couple minutes later a single folded up piece of paper landed on his desk.

 

Are you a magician?? Because abraca-DAYUM

 

Taehyung read the note and looked at Jisoo, who was still facing the front, feigning innocence. When Jisoo finally looked at him, he had a big, toothy smile on his face.

 

Yeah, Jisoo was going to like this school.

 

\(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/ \(•○•)/

 
Hello hellooooo!! 2nd chapter lets gooo it has like no kyungsoo very sorry but im just trying to set some stuff up aha but yeah V is my bias from BTS so I had to put him in here.  
Did you guys see the got7xBTSxVIXX special stage???? AAA IM DYING
this chapter's question: love me right or call me baby?
anyways third chapter should be up tomorrow please subscribe and comment!!! \(•--------•)/