Final

I'll see you soon

Running.

Yoongi despised running.

But he’s all up for it just to see this one ball of fluff, his sunshine, his Jimin.

The rapline was in the middle of calm discussion regarding a song when Jin barged in, looking all messed up and horrified. The news he brought made the rappers jump from their seats and ran to their car with Yoongi on the lead. His head was a mess, he didn't care if he was running out of breath and that his legs are about to give up. All he could think of is Jimin.

The maknae line were on their way to a photoshoot when the unfortunate event dawned upon them. They didn’t know how, why and when it happened. The last thing they heard was a loud crash and everything turned black.

The car ride to the hospital was painfully slow and silent. ‘’ Yoongi cursed under his breath, the traffic was killing him and wasting his precious time, he needed to see Jimin, to feel his hand, that, he just need to see his boy’s smile that can magically vanish any worries that Yoongi may ever have. Jin was already sobbing quietly while Namjoon held his hand and whispered comforting phrases to him. Hoseok on the other hand, remained silent as he gnawed on his lower trembling lip.

When they finally arrived at the hospital, the maknae line and their manager were still receiving their treatment. They were told that even though the crash was severe, the manager and Jungkook only gained minor traumas. However, the other two passengers were under critical conditions because the crash happened on their side. Moreover, Jimin was declared to be the most critical and that he lost a lot of blood from the accident. Yoongi felt his world drown in the pits of hell and without realizing it, he was already a crying mess. Hoseok and Jin approached him and cried with him while Namjoon kept his head up, giving his best not to break down along with his already crying members.

“Let’s remain positive” Jin said between his sobs. “Those two are strong, they’ll make it out okay”

Jungkook and the manager were the first ones to be transferred into normal wards after becoming stable. After a while, Taehyung was transferred to the ICU while Jimin remained under the hands of the doctors. The wait was killing them, especially Yoongi, negative thoughts started to invade his mind but he tried to shrug it off by thinking about Jimin’s smile.

Jin and the others went to see Jungkook who seemed to be gaining consciousness already.

“Hey” Jin started softly, his hand caressed the maknae’s hair.

Jungkook stared at them, “Wh..where?” his vision blurs as tears formed in his eyes, the elders held their tears. “Wh..ere a..re the..y?” he asked weakly.

Jin sighed and bit his lip. Namjoon squeezed his hand as he answered Jungkook. “Taehyung’s in the ICU” he paused, the maknae was now crying, “Jimin.. he’s still receiving treatment”

“Jimin hyung..”

“He’s in critical condition right now” Namjoon stated as Jin excused himself out. Hoseok came to the crying maknae’s side and held his hand.

“He’ll be okay” He said, “He’s Jimin, he’s strong”

“Why am I okay?” Jungkook suddenly said, “I should be suffering with them too!”

“Don’t say that, Jeon Jungkook.” Hoseok was now crying too, “Don’t you dare say that”  

“B..but” Jungkook sobbed harder, his forearm covering his eyes. “but…”

Jin’s heart broke while listening outside Jungkook’s room. Just then, he received a call from Yoongi that made him run.

“Hyung, the doctors”

No.

“The doctors”

This can’t be.

“Tell them they’re wrong, hyung”


He knelt down in front of his crying dongsaeng. “Yoongi-ah”

“Hyung, the doctors”

Jin remained silent.

“They said.. my Jiminie is gone hyung” he suddenly laughed like a crazy person, “It’s a joke right hyung?”

He then got angry at Jin’s silence and grabbed his collar. “WHY AREN’T YOU SAYING ANYTHING HYUNG?”

“What do you want me to say Min Yoongi?!” Jin shouted back

“Anything” Yoongi fell on his knees. “Tell me it’s a prank,

 a ing bad joke,

 tell me it’s a dream,

hyung anything

please.. I beg you”

Namjoon saw the scene as he followed the elder and when he saw Jin shook his head, he finally broke down.


Yoongi found himself at the balcony of Jungkook’s room. He couldn’t take the shattered look on the boy’s face when they delivered the news to him. Times like this, he wished that he never quit smoking, but then he would never trade Jimin’s smile for that .

“Uh, hyung” He turned around and saw Namjoon holding out his phone, “I grabbed it from the studio, you might want to check it”

“Thanks” he said softly as Namjoon exited. He unlocked his phone and what he saw brought yet again tears in his eyes.

5 missed calls from “My Baby”

3 voice mails from “My Baby”

He quickly listened to it.

“Hey Hyung, I know we fought earlier. We’re both just stressed, let’s talk later?”

Beep

“Hey Hyung, we’re going to the shoot now. I just feel like telling you like I always did. See you later?”

Beep

“Hey Hyung, I don’t know if you’re ignoring me or you’re just busy. I hope it’s the other one. Look, I’m sorry we fought. Please call me, I want to know that we’re okay. I want to hear your voice. I.. I love you”

Beep

He then dialled Jimin’s number.

Hey this is Jimin, I can’t answer you right now. Leave a heartfelt message?

Beep

“Jimin-ah,” he choked his sob, “I’m sorry I didn’t call, I’m sorry I didn’t answer your calls. Hyung will never ignore you. Hyung was just busy.”

Beep

He dialled again

Hey this is Jimin, I can’t answer you right now. Leave a heartfelt message?

“Jimin-ah, baby, why aren’t you answering?”

Beep

Hey this is Jimin, I can’t answer you ---

“ you Park Jimin! How can you do this? How could you just leave?! You’re a selfish brat. Who gave you the permission to leave me? I thought you said that you will only follow me, I never asked for this! You little piece of shi… sunshine, my sunshine..”

Beep

Hey this is Jimin—

“Baby, come back please. I can’t take it anymore. Come back to me, come back to my arms. I need your smile. I need your warmth. I need to hear your voice. I need your hand on mine. I need you. I ing need you right now to calm my heart. I can’t.. I can’t accept this baby. This is so unfair. Baby please, come back…”

Yoongi cried out loud, clutching the phone to his chest. “Baby please..”

The other four members watched him broke down from the glass door. Jungkook cried harder while Jin held him tight. Hoseok just stood there, he couldn't cry anymore. And Namjoon, he sighed, "Yoongi hyung"

Yoongi snapped his eyes open.

“Yoongi-hyung!” He was finally awoken by a harsh shake.

 

He abruptly sat up. He was sweating like hell. Tears were falling from his eyes.

“Ho-hoseok?”

“Hyung why are you crying?” The younger asked.

Namjoon then grabbed the water bottle and gave it to the elder. “Bad dream?”

Yoongi frowned, trying to decipher what just happened and then it clicked.

“Give me my phone” He demanded, while panting

The two younger boys exchanged glances. “GIVE ME MY ING PHONE!”

And so Namjoon did. They watched the elder quickly unlocked his phone and dialled someone’s number, his hands were trembling hard.

“Please. Please” He said, biting his nails in anxiety.

“Hey”

“Jimin-ah!”

“..this is Jimin. I can’t answer you right now. Leave a heartfelt message?”

. He cursed before dialling again.

“Pick up”

“Hyung?”

Yoongi sighed. “Why weren’t you answering?”

“Sorry I was fixing my hair.”

“Baby, can you tell manager-hyung to drop by here for a moment”

“But we have---“

“Please? I want to see you” He begged.

“O-okay..”

“I’ll see you soon baby”

Yoongi was already waiting outside the studio when the maknae line arrived. He quickly ran towards Jimin and took him in his arms. He heard the Jungkook complaining something about being late and wasted time, but he ignored it, maybe later he will hit the brat for being disrespectful but now all that mattered was the boy against him. He pulled off slightly from the hug and examined Jimin’s face. He then saw the action that he most longed for. The boy gave him his famous eye smile with a hint of confusion in his face.

“You’re acting weird hyung.” He chuckled. “Is this about our fight earlier?”

“No” He pecked the younger’s plump lips, “I just..

Peck

Love you..

Peck

So much, baby.”

“YUCK, we went here to witness this?!” Jungkook said in disgust and walked back to the car, while Taehyung took photos of the couple thinking that he could use it for blackmail when needed.

“Uhm, hate to interrupt” Jin suddenly appeared, clearing his throat. “The kids have a schedule Yoongi, let him go”

Yoongi glared at Jin’s statement then he added, “for now, Jimin. I’m letting you go just for now. Not forever okay?”

Jimin laughed and Yoongi felt like a heavy weight was just pulled out from his chest. “You’re so weird hyung”

“Shut up, you love me.”

“Yeah, I do. I love you too much” Yoongi can’t help but show his famous gummy smile upon hearing this.

“Okay,” He let Jimin go, already feeling the loss of warmth in his arms. “Go. Call me when you arrived, and don’t forget to put on your seatbelt.”

“Yes, hyung”

“I’ll see you at the dorm baby.”


The next day there was a news about a car and truck collision that happened the night before. Yoongi intently watched and saw that the truck was the same as the one in his dream.

“So that’s why we had to take another route!” Jungkook said. “We were supposed to go that way but there was a heavy traffic”

“Imagine if we didn’t go see Yoongi hyung” Taehyung said making the members shiver at the thought.

Jimin looked at his lover who was seriously watching. “Hyung”

“Yes, baby?”

Jimin chuckled as everyone reacted and stared at them judgingly.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat outside”

“Sure, anything for my baby.”

They didn’t end up eating alone. Hoseok wanted to join so Taehyung followed and then the maknae. Then, Jin decided to all go together. Yoongi sighed, he wanted to be alone with his Jimin. But then again, he loves this group and that dream didn’t only involve his boy but so as the other two energy balls of Bangtan. He was more than happy to see the two being the usual goofs they are.

“You okay hyung?” Jimin asked.

“Yes, baby.” He then held his hand tightly and gave the younger a light peck. “I love you”

It was only just a ing bad dream.


 

END!

I'm sorry this . I'm sorry for the grammar errors! I was so nervous on posting this as I wasn't confident enough.

Thank you for taking time to read this!!

Tell me what you think~

(~^3^)~