2 YEARS LATER.

troublemaker ★

"And... cut! Alright we'll call it a day. Good job beast, 4minute, G.NA and ~~~~~! Let's all go out for a drink, shall we?" the director gave all of you a thumbs-up.

Cube ent had just ended filming the music video for a christmas song and the director and manager decided to have a celebration.

"Hey~" a voice whispered into your ear and a hand ran across your shoulder. The voice was familiar and you knew it all too well. "Yah Hyunseung oppa, you should stop creeping up on people like that." you turned around and smiled.

Hyunseung was your good friend, he had been a nice sunbae to you and the two of you got along well when you entered Cube entertainment. When the two of you were together, there was never a minute of awkwardness. Both of you were talkative and had outgoing personalities so you guys never ran out of things to talk about.

"C'mon what are you waiting for ~~~~~? Let's go!" Hyunseung motioned you towards the lounge.

Hyuna watched from far. She looked at the both of you, chatting and laughing non-stop. The two of you seemed to be having fun. Hyuna didn't like that. Nope she didn't. She didn't like to see you smiling. There was always this...... uneasiness, whenever she saw a smile on your face. Your smile simply upset her. You turned around and coincidentally met her eyes. She glared at you before turning around in a cocky manner. You really didn't know what was wrong with her. She was your elder sister, why did she have to be like this? You brushed this off your mind and went back to horsing around with Hyunseung.

 



alright, here's Hyunseung for all of you who have been looking forward to his appearance! ^^ oh btw sorry for making Hyuna the evil sister although I love her a lot >< I actually wrote this chappie a few days ago but only found time to add it in today, surry~