MAMA2011SG part 2.

troublemaker ★

The awards ceremony was finally starting. You were the performer before B2ST as well as TroubleMaker. After you got dressed and dolled up, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Not to be proud, but you actually looked quite stunning, with your hair done up, your make-up which wasn't very heavy and all that. Even your make-up artist was impressed by your seemingly natural but beautiful look.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Hyunseung entered, followed by Yoseob. "WOW~ who is this pretty lady, eh eh eh?" he teased. Yoseob played along. "Omo~ may I have your number miss pretty?" You smiled at their childish behaviour and waved off their jokes. "Puh-leez, this is nothing compared to other big stars like SNSD!" "I don't need SNSD, I only need Kim ~~~~~!" Hyunseung grinned. Yoseob chuckled, then asked, "Are you ready, ~~~~~?" He held out his hand. You nodded and took it, standing up carefully so that you wouldn't step on your white flowy dress. Yoseob's jaws dropped open. "Ohmygod. I can't believe I'm working with such a beauty like you!!! PINCH ME HYUNSEUNG, am I dreaming?!" Hyunseung himself was so shocked for words; he had never seen you dolled up this much before. The dress fit you perfectly, revealing your perfect body figure. He had always found you pretty, but this time, you were simply breath-taking. "Yoseob-ah, don't you only have eyes for LeeJieun? Don't vie with me for ~~~~~. Miss Kim, may I have you as my bride?" Hyunseung said. "Yah, let's get serious boys." you interrupted. Yoseob smiled and led you to the left wing of the stage, while Hyunseung went back to join B2ST. That gorgeous face of yours, your figure..... Hyunseung just couldn't get that image out of his mind.

~~~

After your solo performance as well as the duet with Yoseob, the both of you bowed and were greeted with a big round of applause and screams from the fans. After all, both of you had amazing vocals that blew everyone away. Next up was B2ST, and in the middle of the performance, the rest of the group would go backstage, so that Hyunseung and Hyuna could perform Troublemaker. You shared the same dressing room as Hyuna, and you rolled your eyes as she fixed her hair for the hundredth time, making sure that everything was perfect. "AISH!!! I have a pimple over here!! Ugh! Why now?!" Hyuna whined as she spotted a small pimple on her nose. You said matter-of-factly, "No one will see that pimple, the audience are too far to spot it, plus with all that make-up on your face, no one will even notice it at all." Hyuna spun around and shot you a deathly glare, before going back to trying to conceal the pimple.

~~~

B2ST went up on stage, and you stood backstage, watching them perform, watching each of them shine on the stage, doing their best for their fans out there. There were in the middle of their Fiction performance when all the members left the stage, for the Troublemaker performance. You watched intensely as Hyuna stepped confidently onto the stage, her head held high. It was the first time you were seeing the choreography for Troublemaker, and you hoped that it would be good. Hyunseung winked at you as he saw you standing backstage watching the performance. The music started playing, and screams could be heard from the fans. Your eyes widened as you saw Hyunseung's and Hyuna's dance moves. *ohmygod. This is too y...* With your mouth open, you continued watching the performance.

Until you saw Hyunseung kiss Hyuna.

Lip to lip.

That exact moment, you felt your heart drop, you felt it sink, all the way to your shoes.

It felt like it was shattered to pieces.

You didn't even know why you felt that way. The fans screamed even louder, but you looked away, unable to continue watching any further. *Why am I being like this? What is this I'm feeling..?*

You even thought that you saw Hyunseung smiling for a split second after that kiss.

You shuffled your feet towards your waiting room, where there was no one else there. Grabbing a random chair near you, you sat down and placed your head on the table. You could feel your eyes starting to water, the tears struggling to flow freely. The image of Hyunseung kissing Hyuna replayed in your head again and again, you just couldn't get it out of your mind. That smile after the kiss, you knew it meant something. He had obviously enjoyed that kiss, right? You buried your head further in your hands. "What were you thinking, Kim ~~~~~? You can never beat that Kim Hyuna, even though she's your sister. And what made you think that Hyunseung actually likes you? You've known him long enough to know that he has the personality of a player. That kiss you had with him probably didn't even mean anything to him. Why did you expect so much from him, huh? You idiot. you muttered to yourself.

Just as you said the words "you idiot", you heard someone enter the room. You hurriedly shut your eyes and pretended that you were asleep. "Yah, she's sleeping, don't disturb her." you could recognise Yoseob's voice. "Oh well I'll wait until she's awake keke." that was obviously Hyunseung's voice, and he sounded..... happy. *Wow he really must have enjoyed that performance with Hyuna huh.* You heard the door close and you started sobbing quietly again.



HAY READERS!!! I hope this is a longer update compared to the others yep ^__^ to all my chinese readers, happynewyearrrrrrrr :3 새해 복 많이 받으세요!