Sleepy

Benches...

Eliot stood on the slilent night-fallen front-lawn of the Seoul international building, yeah, junyoung was probably going bat-nuts looking for her but right now she could care less. Eliot laid down on a bench, temorarily forgetting she was outside, and slightly fell asleep. Junyoung somehow had managed to convince Kevin to go off and find Eliot. and sure enough, Kevin found her...sleeping....on a public bench. "aigoo...she's so cute." Kevin cooed to himself. he knelt by the bench that eliot was sleeping on. "yah~ yeobo...hyung want's me to bring you back.." he whispered. she stired then flung her arm, hitting kevin right in the face. "that's it, it's go time." kevin sighed. He swooped Eliot into his arms and carried her back to their apartment-like dorm, carrying her into the shared bedroom where Siwan and Kwanghee were alreadt asleep in eachothers arms. "kevin...put me down...pabo!"Eliot mumbled tiredly. "yah! you're lucky junyoung-hyung didn't find you! he'd scold you for a month..." kevin replied. "oppa...just let me sleep im tired." Eliot whined. Kevin couldnt resist a smile as he climbed in bed next to his friend. "Eunjo-ya~ you're too cute.." he trailed, using her korean name. "Kim Jiyeop..." she trailed. "ne?" kevin answered. "saranghae..." she whispered sleepily. and kevin didn't know why, but he had kissed her...


She kissed back before braking off. "so...would you like me to treat you with dinner?" Kevin asked. "Ne, oppa...i would...saranghaeyo pabo." she whispered, fallinf asleep. Kevin held Eliot in his arms snuggling her close. "Saranghaeyo yeobo..." he whispered back he then fell asleep too, un aware that Minwoo and Hyungsik were at the door gigiling like girls "yaa~ told you kevin hyung loved noona!" Hyungsik taunted. "pabo...i told you first...." Minwoo chided. "oh realy?" hyungsik asked. "ne hyung, really.
"bed. now." Junyoung stated angrily arising from his room. "mianhae hyung.." Hyungsik apologiezed and Hyungsik took minwoo ot their room where Taehun,Heecheul and the others elpt peacefully...
___________________________
it may ik, but it was just something i neeeded to get out~