Painful truth

Where there is love , there is heartache.

Walking in the rain was someone wearing purple knee length dress with black ribbon tightly around her waist. Touching her every part, showing every single detail of her silm figure. The dress was perfectly made for her and brought as a gift by her so called friend.

Wearing high heels and lose curly brownish black hair which were now completely soaked in rain and many beautiful bracelets on her wrist, was a girl who realized the most bitter truth on the most important day of her life.

Walking alone in the rain , every piece of the jigsaw started to make sense and a clear picture was been formed .

Flashback

It was a sunny day and she was walking to her class in hurry , carrying her files and bag. Suddenly out of nowhere a guy came and she bumped into him. Before she can came in contact with the floor the guy got hold of her and prevented her fall.

Fair complexion, almond eyes, roman shaped nose, oval shaped beautiful lips in perfectly round shaped face with Light beard which absolutely looks good on him. Silky Brownish black hair , styled to one side, neither too long nor short.

"Hey"

"Hey ! You there"

She has been staring at the boy for too long and then relaized that she is still clutching him for her dear life. After standing straight letting him go she suddenly looked that under his left eye there was a small cut. That must have a cut from one of her files because when she was about to fall while trying to save herself one of the file was in her hand.

She started to apologise.
"I sorry. You have a cut under your eye. I am so sorry"

"It's okay" He said while smiling.

"I am seriously sorry. I owe you now."

"If you are that sorry maybe we can go out to have a cup of coffee and then we will be even"

She has always liked guys with guts.

"Hahahha yeah maybe some other time, right now I have a class"

He smiled genuinely and said " no problem, see you" and walked away.

Yoona  was never been interested in any man , yeah she has said a lot of times that she likes these kind of boys or he is good but never have any feeling for any boy. She was feeling something which she wasn't able to understand.

She went into her class and afterwards home.

She kept thinking about what happened like any other girl and kept smiling .

The very next day when she reached the university someone called her name when she looked around there was no one in sight whom she knew, confused she again tired to look and the person came in her view. The person was none other then the guy with guts.

"Hey yoona"

"Hey, ammmmm my knight " she said with such a confused expressions because she doesn't know his name and he knew.

He laughed so loud and said " Let me officially introduce myself . My name is siwon ."

"I am yoona as you already know"

"I hope you haven't forgotten about our date" He said mischievously not to forget his smirk.

Rolling her eyes at his attempt to flirt she said "How can I forget about that ? How is your wound by the way?"

"It hurts alot " and started acting like a small child who is in pain.

She laughed and said " lets go to the cafe then maybe your pain will go away"

They went to cafe but instead of drinking coffee they decided to eat ice - cream in this cold weather. Eating ice-cream in winter was always fun for Anna.

They eating , talking, joking and taking selfies enjoying their time.

She laughing at his actions not knowing that their life is going to be changed forever.






 

Hey everyone !
I know this is a very short chapter of my story and I don't know how it is? Is it good? Is it bad? Please comment and let me know. :)
Xoxo ;)