Final

Notes we treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Vixx and Gem stage start.” The MC said before the lights went dim and all the fans began to cheer. All the fans screamed louder at the pair in the front with the maknae and leader ‘couple’. People had always shipped Gems Maknae Sohee with N the leader of Vixx. The boys were wearing black suits like they did in the Chained up performance while the girls were wearing white dresses that corresponded to the boys chokers. The beginning of Chained up started and they started the amazing performance between two very popular groups.

The ending of the performance was perfect the boys had chains on their hands that the girls put on close to the ending. And the girls were standing while they boys were on the floor with chains. All the fans screamed as they watched the two groups leave the stage once the performance was over. When both groups got off the stage the girls took off the chains and talked with the boys.

Sohee ran a hand through her blue hair before sitting in a chair next to one of her best friends Leo. The group could faintly hear Twice performing on the stage now. Sohee began humming the song oblivious to the stares that were on her. She heard Leo clear his throat and she looked up.

“What this song is pretty catchy.” All the boys laughed and Ravi was the one who talked this time,

“You don't like girl groups that much so we were surprised.” All of the girls from Gem nodded and said the same thing. Sohee walked over to Mina, the leader and sat on her lap.

“Get off me Sohee.” Sohee shook her head and continued sitting on Mina’s lap making conversation with everyone in front of her. A little while after all the girls were told they needed to change and head to their next schedule. Sohee got up and pulled her dress back down and walked away, her heels making sounds on the floor with her. Unbeknownst to her one specific pair of eyes were watching her leave with the other girls.

“Hyung you totally like her,” Hyuk said to N who was watching Sohee leave. N, who was now looking at Hyuk shook his head,

“No.” All the boys looked at N and had sarcastic looks on their faces and said in unison,

“Sure.” N looked at the boys shocked,

“Is it that obvious?” All the boys nodded their heads chuckling quietly. N who was now a light shade of pink against his cheeks put his head in his hands.

“What do I do?” Leo stood up and walked towards N quietly.

“You confess and we will help her, but if you hurt her later you will be in pain and yes I am sure she likes you.” After Leo said his mini speech he walked away into the dressing room ignoring the shocked stares from the other members.

Meanwhile, in GEM’s dressing room the girls are talking amongst themselves while taking off their make-up.

“You like himmmmmmmmm,” Mina said in a sing-song voice putting on her shoes. Sohee looked at Mina emotionlessly,

“Maybe a little bit.” All the girls froze then screeched and ran up to Mina who jumped back a little bit at their sudden movement.

“For how long?” Sohee shrugged,

“Since Leo introduced me to them.” All the girls screamed again and hugged Sohee. Sohee, who was a little annoyed with the screaming, walked and sat down putting on her heeled combat boots. All the girls followed her and continued talking,

“You guys would be so cute together.” Haerin said happily jumping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter