Final

One Little Push
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghoon knows how well he matched with Mino, especially when it comes to their sense of humor. It just casually popped into his mind that he and Mino should do a gag skit. He recently watched a skit from a Japanese gag show where they would randomly break out into an argument which would end with a quick kiss. It was funny and he know fans will love it, and he surely knows Mino would agree with the idea.

They were both laughing like idiots while watching the comedy skit on Seunghoon’s laptop. “That would be hilarious hyung! Our fans would surely go crazy”, Mino said in excitement. Seunghoon was right, Mino would love the idea since they both have a compatible humor.

Next day at rehearsals

“Oh my god, what are you both doing?” Taehyun revolted at what his hyungs were doing during their emcee stage rehearsals.

“Too close hyung too close!” Mino backing away from Seunghoon, he can feel his face burning up.

“Our lips almost touched.” Seunghoon covered his mouth and muffled, “Oh my god.”

“This was your idea hyung.” Mino answered back.

“Encore! Encore! Encore!” Jinwoo and Seungyoon chanted from the sides. Seunghoon can hear Jinwoo and Seungyoon’s laugh from the distance. He can predict Jinwoo adding this to his endless list of “things to tease Seunghoonie with.”

Countless of practices, trying not to smooch on each other and lips almost touching one another, the thing Mino and Seunghoon wasn’t prepared for was what Taehyun did next. When they were practicing for the final dry run of the skit, Taehyun pushed Mino’s head forward, which ended up Seunghoon and Mino having to kiss each other. They both backed away from each other, surprised at what just happened.

“What the Nam Taehyun.” Seunghoon glared at the maknae, whose face looks like someone who just won a lottery. “Thank me later.” Said Taehyun while he cutely skipped his way to the side bench and sitting beside Jinwoo. He cuddled close to the elder before giving Mino and Seunghoon a thumbs up with his devilish smirk.

Mino was blushing and Seunghoon didn’t expect that reaction. He could clearly see how Mino’s face turned tomato colored before looking away. Seunghoon could say that he enjoyed that and base from Mino’s reaction, he’s guessing Mino liked it as well.

 

**

Back at the hotel room, the only thing Mino can hear was the shower and the occasional singing of Seunghoon inside the bathroom. Mino who was curled like a hamster clutching a pillow was touching his lip remembering the brush of Seunghoon’s lips on his. It was only supposed to be a skit for the concert… and Taehyun, ah. Nam Taehyun. The maknae really knows how to tease his hyungs, or Taehyun knows how Mino had some sort of affection towards their dancer hyun

Please log in to read the full chapter