And So, The Universe Collapsed

The Universe Sang, And You Are Its Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m just confused. Whether it’s real, or not. Whether the skies between our tongues speak in a language that only our hearts could hear. Whether you are really right beside twiddling my hair as I speak. I’m curious about the both of us. Are we really in love? Are we really here because we wanted to? Or is it because we needed to?

My name is the undisclosed parallel lines across your lips. I am no one. I am the cracks in the sidewalks. I am the thunder and you are the lightning. You are beautiful; or maybe that was subjective of me. But I know that you are beautiful, because my heart tells me so. You are gracious. You are the god of the night sky. You rule over the darkness and twinkle as I speak. You are ethereal; almost perfect. Because, darling, no matter the perception of who we are, we both know that neither of us can be perfect. You are flawed, and so am I. It just happened that you were better at holding together what was left of you; and I, I am a disaster. Not only for you, but for the both of us.

If you were someone else, I would still love you. I would love you even if I run out of love to give. I would love you until I can’t even breathe.I would love you until we run out of time. I would love you until the next lifetime. I would love you until the sun explodes and then bam! we are star dust across the endless universe. I would always, and will love you.

But then love is a double-edged sword. Loving is a sacrifice basked on its promise of paradise and the comfort of holding one’s existence over your fingertips. Love is broken glass shard, with just enough push, it can hurt you more than you have ever imagined.

You pierced my heart, and I pier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter