Attempt

MondayCouple4Ever

Behind that door was me, Chun Sung Im. Attempting suicide. Monday couple. Pfft. Kang Gary, you didn't really love me did you? Nothing will happen, they said. No feelings will really grow, they said. I would be fun, they said. JUST a business couple, they said. THEN WHAT IS THIS BURNING DESIRE IN MY HEART TO HAVE HIM MINE?! In the end it's just one sided love. To support running man.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I recall all the moments that were so precious to me. I inch the knife closer to me as I sob, back to the door.

 

BANG!

 

Kang Gary

I break the door and reveal her apartment. But right before me was the woman I loved since I saw her flashy eyes, beautiful smile, perfect smile and amazing curves on the floor with smudged mascara and a knife sticking out of her leg. She was loosing lots of blood and so I called the ambulance over to assist her while I stayed home to clean up the pool of blood. I could not stand to see her in pain. While cleaning up, I saw an opened closet and inside was a red leather dress that was very short. Suddenly I got red.

  

YAH KANG GARY! Get yourself together! And don't think of thing like that!!!! I sigh and think of her. I continue moping and found a suicide note under the table were the injury was. 

Dear the person who found this please give this to Kang Gary. 

-Oh who, me? I open the enveleope.

Kang Gary. Do you even know how I felt when you flirted with me with your cheesy pick up lines? Even with the cheesiness, my heartbeats faster every time. But unfortunately, I couldn't handle you. If I confess, the netizens will write negative comments about it. If I don't, you will be given to another woman. I don't like that.whatever happens, I think it would have a bad ending. No matter who I try to be with, I would always think of you. So I've decided. If I can't have you, and i really can't leave this feeling, then I would rather end my life.

Pick a good woman out, Kang Gary. And be happy with her. But always, even if I am in heaven or hell, I will always love you. Sorry for everything I did. I will live well in another life. Be happy with that other woman that has capture your heart correctly. Pick one that you want, need and forever love. And make sure that she loves you back.

Love, Soon dead Ji Hyo. 

I bust into tears. I can't leave her like this I know what she feels like now. I rush to the hospital and to her room. But another man was already there. " Ji Hyo ah, even though I know Gary loves you, please know that if he forgets you, you can come to me anytime. " the man softly said. " thanks oppa." 

Who is this man unni is talking to?!

P.S  I don't own the picture.