Sept.21, 2014 - Memory

My Journal - 4my-anon-j


2014 


I am in 8th grade right now, and I remember that in mostly all of elementary school, my siblings and I would bring food from home to lunch. The whole time I did that I didn't want to eat infront of people and I would take my lunch, sit by a group of people and wait a while before throwing all my food away. I hated eating in front of people cause sometimes- not all the time, but it made me feel gross and embarassed for some reason. And whenever I did eat my lunch I would only eat a little bit before people looked at me and said, "She's eating." So from then on, in elementary school, I kept on not eating my food at school. But one day as I was at lunch, Mrs. H, my teacher of the time came over to say,"Hi." to us and one student told her that I dont eat my lunch. I tried to deny it but then she made me come with her to where the teachers usually hung out or else she would call my mom and she made me sit at a desk that was facing the wall so I could eat. BTW, I did eat at home. And also sometimes I would give my food out to the other students when they asked for it. Now, I feel bad for wasting all that food my mother spent her money on. I also am fine with eating in front of people it's just that sometimes I feel like a gross person when I do and now all I do it cover my mouth sometimes. 


-4my-anon-j