Final

Only You

HEEEYY GUESS WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY??

I got a yellow full zip shark hoodie and I wore it to the mall today when I hung out with my friends. Then one of my friends was like, "hey you never told me you liked iKON." And I was like "what?" And she said "isn't this the hoodie B.I wore?" And i was like "i have no idea, my dad bought this online because i asked for a hoodie lmao" and... Yea.
I have nothing against iKON, trust me, but isn't it just weird? And my dad was the one who purchased it for me lol 
maybe my dad likes kpop i dunno
 
Okay well you may start reading :D

 

"Miss ___! Define Economies of Scale and mention all four!" Your teacher exclaimed, seeing as you've been doing nothing but staring at the trees on the opposite side of the wall.  
 
"Economies of Scale are the advantages of being a big company. The main Economies of Scale are Technical, Managerial, Trading, and Financial Economies." You stated firmly, proving your teacher's notion wrong. Then you proceeded to observe the newly placed water lilies at the pond in the school garden. 
 
"Very well.." She said quietly, impressed. 
 
Jeno's POV 
 
I don't know why lately I've been staring at this girl occupying the window seat. I don't find her cute only because of her looks, but because it's intriguing to know how she could get everything right when all she ever does in class is stare at the window.
 
The thing that annoys me the most is, whenever I'm answering a question, written or said, she doesn't even pay attention. Not a strand of her hair even turns my way. But it seems like not only the teacher is impressed when she answers the questions right. 
 
"Miss ___! You seem to be quite a dreamer these days, aren't you? Well I want all my students to be active, so could you please answer number 2 for me?" 
 
She doesn't say a word and immediately asks for a board marker from the teacher, who eagerly offers her the said item, swiftly wrote her solution and boxed the final answer without a moment's hesitation. 
 
Our mathematics teacher examined her work and as she returned to her seat, he nodded his head, approving her answer. 
 
I could only stare at her in awe. 
 
The bell rang, it's time to go home. I hurriedly packed my bag and headed out the door when a not-so-deep voice called my name.
 
"Yes, sir?"
 
"Jeno, I see you haven't been doing as well in Math as in other subjects.." He started. 'No, please. My parents will kill me.' I thought.
 
"I think you need.. A tutor." 
 
"Are you sure?" I asked, shoulders falling. He nodded.
 
"Miss ___. Will you please come here for a moment?"
 
She was in the middle of packing her bag, whilst staring at the view. How cute. When she heard her name being called, she quickly stuffed her bag, then she ambled across the room to where I and our math teacher was. 
 
"Can I... Help you?" She asked awkwardly.
 
"I want you to tutor Mr. Lee here."
 
I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's a mix of anxiety, fear, and overflowing happiness. 
 
"I-I.." She started to stutter. 'Don't say no, please.
 
"..I'm sorry." She said softly, bowing before she left. I felt as though something had impaled my chest.
 
Author's POV
 
"I'LL TEACH YOU, JENO!" DeBratt called out. 
 
"Oh, Miss Bratt. Okay, sure. She's acceptable..." He murmured the last part. Jeno became tense. 
 
"But she isn't that good, right? At least not better than ___.."
 
"She'll teach you just fine. Now if you'll excuse me, I want you to get to know eachother so you can start the tutoring." He smiled grimly before he left.
 
"Sooo... When do you wanna start?" DeBratt asked excitedly.
 
"Uh.. We'll decide on that." Jeno answered hastily, then sped-walked to the bus, wanting to get away as far and as quickly as possible from DeBratt.
 
Hopping on the bus, he saw you sitting alone, as usual, rejected Mark's offer and headed to your seat. 
 
"Hey." He smiled.
 
Surprised, you turned your head to your right. And you saw Jeno, a person who you never considered as more than just a classmate. 
 
"Uh.. Hi?" You answered, eyes wide.
 
"Umm... Why didn't you want to tutor me?" He asked coyly.
 
"Because I'm... I'm busy." You replied shortly, about to whip your head the other way when he started asking again.
 
"Busy with what?"
 
"Chores." Actually your aunt had recently opened a cafe, and you were more than willing to help. She only had 3 workers and the cafe obviously needs help, especially with cleaning. You just didn't want anyone to know so they won't mistaken you as a waitress. Anyway, it had a big glass window and it displayed a marvelous garden which you could stare at enjoy seeing during your break times. 
 
'Another short reply. Great!' He thought. "Do you need help?"
 
Your aunt would've happily accepted him, and you were sort of grateful she wasn't around. Your answer was a stern "No." 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Aren't you tired?"
 
"Well of course I am."
 
"Is that why you don't want to tutor me?"
 
"DeBratt is better."
 
"No, I think you're way better," Your cheeks flushed red. "How can someone, who doesn't pay much attention in class, doesn't take notes at all, get everything correct? You. Only you."
 
"What do you want?"
 
"I want you to teach me. You know I'm horrible in maths."
 
"You're good in other subjects, so why not maths?"
 
'Wait, so she's been paying attention to me all this time?'
 
"And I may not be taking notes but I'm taking in every single lesson the teachers give. So don't judge if you don't know anything." 
 
"Math is different, ___. I just can't."
 
"Yes you can."
 
"No I can't."
 
"Yes you can."
 
"Okay fine, I can. With your help."
 
You heaved a sigh, "why do you want me to teach you so much?"
 
"Because...
 
 
 
"I like you.."
 

 

Aye this is weird. I can't bring myself to make him kiss bcs he's so young. //SAYS THE ONE WHO IS YOUNGER THAN JENO// 
And do you guys think I should write a Mark oneshot? 
 
applepie1068