Final

i know . . . but it's okay :')

Taeyeon and Tiffany became an item a year ago. They happened to know each other when their bestfriend, Gayoon introduced them when they went to little party at Gayoon's lover house.

Tiffany fall for Taeyeon at the first sight. She attracted at the small girl when she lay her eyes on her. Taeyeon on other hand still recover from heartbroken. She still can't get over her ex lover. She tried hard not to commit in love but she failed. Tiffany is nice girl with gold heart. She tried to rejected her but the red head girl didn't show any sign to give up and always being nice to her. At the end Taeyeon accept her and they became an item.

TaeNy House,

The couple cuddle together on the couch while watching a sad movie. Tiffany who focus on the movie from the start look at her lover with sad smile.

" What's wrong Pany ah ? "

Tiffany put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and play with her lover finger.

" Do you ever miss her taetae ? "

Tiffany asked quietly. Taeyeon didn't break her eyes from the movie and murmurs,

" of course not ! "

But Tiffany know the girl well enough to know that's far from the truth.

" Do you ever wish it had turned out differently ? "

Tiffany keep asking her lover knowing there's a chance she'll get mad at her, but not really caring. Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh.

" i do, okay ? but things didn't worked as i planned. it's past Pany ah.. i love you, not her. i'm glad that i choose you and didn't go back to her. That was one of the best decision i could make. "

Tiffany sit up straight and put both of her hand on her lover's cheek.

" i'm sorry. "

Taeyeon sigh and take Tiffany's hand.

" Let's sleep. I'm sleepy. This worst movie i ever watch. "

Tiffany pov

I look at sleeping Taetae. She's cute. I'm blessed to have her by my side even though i know i didn't owned her hundred percent. It's hurt but i will never let her know. I'm scared that she might make the worst decision which will make me regret if I let out what's i feel inside.

the smile upon her face everytimes she sleep. It's make me smile but somehow tonight when she smiles in her sleep, i know it's not because she's dreaming about me.

 

THE END .

 


How it is ? Sorry if it's make u feel boring xD

 

SEE YA IN NEXT STORY :D