First Day

U make me love U

Hyosung POV

Hmmm.....i hope this day will make my day change.yah!!yelled because too happy.

Hyosung go to the principals office.*knock knock* Annyeonghaseyo,I am the new student.My friend is not come yet.My father told Sir that i will go to this school.

"oh!Annyeong,what your name?My name is Principals Joong."the principals smile.

I forgot to introduce u my name.My name is Jeon Hyosung.My friend name is Jung Soo Jung but i called her Krystal.I'm 16 years old,my friend too.

*Suddenly Krystal open the principals and apologize to Principals*

Joesonghabnida(I'm so sorry)Sir I'm late!

*The principals called our classroom teacher.*

"Let's go,i show your class"the teacher said.

 

At Classroom

The class so nosy.Class please shut up!today we have new student.Please introduce yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Jeon Hyosung.U all can call me Hyosung.Nice too meet you all"Hyosung introduce herself.*bow*

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Jung Soo Jung.U all can call me Krystal.Nice too meet u all.:Krystal introduce herself.*BOW*

"Annyeong,Hyosung i'm Lee Kikwang!U can called me Pabo Kikwang!!"Kikwang suddenly introduce herself.

"Kikwang why u introduce yourself?I didn't ask u to introduce yourself so keep quiet!"the teacher mad.

All the student laugh!tThe class name Blink Blink so funny!

"Hyosung You and Krystal go sit there."the teacher point to the  middle desk.

They too go near to the desk.Hyosung back is Kikwang so she feel angry because Kikwang so nosy.She can't focus on teacher.She always call Hyosung to turn back.But when she turn back Kikwang just say nosense thing.

 

Recess

 

Many people surrounding  around They two table.They all introduce theyself.

"Annyeong,I'm Yuri."

"Annyeong,I'm Yoona."

"We are YoonYul."

"Yah!If u want to safe!!u can't fight us!"

"Don't Afraid,They is from Miss A.They just persons like us but they gang so popular.The leader is Min."

"Annyeong,U DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ME!"

what a weird persons!?

 

After school Over

 

Hyosung and Krystal walk together.Suddenly,Someone poke them from back.It Kikwang.The naughty boy!! I MIGHT BE CRAZY.!!

"Why u still following me?"Said Hyosung

"I followed u??!!Noway!I just want to go back home!"

Kikwang distrubed Hyosung Long hair and ran fastly.

"Yah!!I will make u regret!"Hyosung yelled.

Krystal just laughed see them fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY!how was my fanfic??bored???whatever but i want to do this fanfic and completed it too!

How to copy and paste the Url?if i want to make this picture

 

as a background so how to do it??