MY MURDER

My Love-story: Hitman Zico & me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked in the mirror and sighed. You rubbed your hands over your soft skin. A small button nose, full pink lips and big round doe eyes. Then you looked down to see a hourglass figure with big s, a thin waist and big hips. 

You sighed again. Why couldn't you be either cute or y. Unfortunately, you'd inherited your mothers genes and your reflection kept on reminding you. You were insecure about your looks and you already had a low self-esteem.

That's why you always wore baggy clothes to hide your voluminous figure and covered your face with a far to long fringe and granny glasses. No wonder men who looked at you felt repulsed. You didn't put any effort in looking good at all rather the opposite and in a city like Seoul if you weren't attractive you were instantly a reject. 

Well it was better being a reject then... You shook your head not wanting to remember those bad memories, the reasons why you chose to look ugly. To you looking ugly hurt less than looking beautiful and that was a good enough reason to hide yourself from the world.

You removed your eyes from the reflection in the mirror and slipped out of your bathrobe. Closing the shower door, you the shower and felt the gentle water trickle down your body. 

Then you remembered. ! You hadn't shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter