Final

Under the moonlight

You and jungkook were strolling around the park. You finally sat on the swing and start to swing slowly.

This park was the same were you both used to play when you were small. Once he pushed you hard and you fell off the swing. You started crying. Jungkook came running to you and started comforting you.

He always did that. Even now he cares for you a lot.

"Hey!! Don't think about it so much. It'll just make you feel worse." he said softly. You just nodded. He was talking about your recent break up.

Your boyfriend wanted to break up with you out of nowhere. You couldn't take it well. You were crying and crying all day. Jungkook insisted on going a walk even it was late. He said that it will calm you down and clear your mind.

"Ah!! The moon is so pretty, isn't it?"he said looking at the moon in the sky. Tears slowly started to fill your eyes. 'Pretty' hearing that word reminded you what your boyfriend said to you. When you asked your boyfriend for a reason, he said you were not pretty, not feminine enough.

But that was what you were. You couldn't change it.

When jungkook found you have started to cry again, he got off his swing and kneeled down before you. You just hanged your head low and continued sobbing silently.

"no no don't cry soomin-ah, please stop crying" he said trying to comfort you.

"I'm so stupid" you said between your sobs.

"No, you're not" he replied softly. You kept shaking your head." No it's all my fault. I couldn't keep him happy. I was not pretty. I just couldn't act feminine." you said.

" No soomin. Look at me" he said . He held your face with his both hand and made you face him.

"Everyone has flaws. No one is not perfect. Not you not me. These flaws make us special" he tried to convince you. " Soomin even moon has flaws" he said.

"But it's still beautiful" you replied.

"That's the point Soomin. Even with flaws it's still beautiful. You know why?" he asked you.

"Why?"

 "Because we look beyond those flaws and look at the brightly shining moon. You have your own flaws but when you look beyond them you will be the most beautiful person in the world."

"Am i- am I beautiful?" you asked him.

"Of course!!" he said laughing softly. He slowly wiped away your tears. He stared at you with a loving and comforting look. He slowly started to lean forward and his lips met yours. You were taken aback. He moved back and gave you a warm smile.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever met" he said and took you in a hug.