Chapter 1

Mixed Up

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I was walking all alone on my way home in the busy street of Seoul, and the next thing I knew was I was being dragged on a dark alley. I tried to scream but my mouth has been muffled by a handkerchief. And then I felt something sharp on my neck, and it was a freakin’ knife.

“Don’t even try to escape.” he said and finally let his hands off from my mouth. “Give me your wallet, missy.” a man with a rough voice said. I was so scared that I just obeyed his order. I already gave him everything I have, and then I heard him spoke again.

“You got a pretty face. Mind if we play a little bit.” he said with a mischievous smile on his face as he tucked some strand of hair on my face. All that I feel now is fear of what about to happen next. My hands started to tremble and I bet my lips are getting pale right now.

“Someone please help me!” I start to scream at the top of my lungs. I felt his face is getting closer to mine, and then I felt some parts of my clothes are starting to get ripped.

“Help, help.” this time, tears started to stream down on my face. “Let go of me.” I tried to push him, but I just failed because of his strength.

“You know there’s nobody here to save you.” he said as he laughed villainy.

“Let go of her.” I heard someone said. I saw a tall guy holding a flashlight.

“Who’s this huh? You’re prince charming?” he said, as he stepped closer to the guy, aiming for a punch, it was a strong one, but the guy just easily dodged it. I was amazed by the way he fought. Then just like in a flash, I saw a guy has been toppled down on the ground.

“Are you alright?” the tall guy said and I just replied with a nod. “Here, take this.” He took off his jacket and wrapped it to me.

“The police will be here soon. Do you have anyone we can call?”

“That man has my phone.”  I said while I pointed at the man on the ground. The tall guys walked towards the man who’s lying on the ground and get my phone. The tall guy gave him one last kick when the bad guy jerked. He then gave me back my phone and quickly dialed the first number on my phone. And then the police started to came.

“Thank you uhmm.”

“Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. By the way, I gotta go.” he said and then started to walk.

“Wait.” I called him and he turned his head to me. “What about your jacket?”

“Just keep it, you need it more than I do.” he gave me a warm smile and then vanished out of my sight. I was drawn into deep thoughts for a moment, and then I felt someone shaking me.

“Sica? Hey Sica are you alright?” I heard my boyfriend, Taeyeon.

“Yeah, yeah I’m good. Just drive me home. I want to rest.” I said and he just nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Sooyoung.” His name suddenly popped on my head that made me smile.

 

Yul’s POV

 

I was leaning the back of my head to the headboard, listening to the deafening music played on my headphones, when someone barged into my room and I removed my headphones.

“Yul, go downstairs. Your girlfriend is here with her dad.” umma said with a bright smile on her face.

“Okay umma. I’ll be there in a minute.” I said as I got out of my bed and changed into more presentable clothes.

I went downstairs and saw them gathered in the dining room.

“Good evening uncle.” I said as I gave him a light hug. Then I also gave my girlfriend a hug.

“Hi Fany-ah.”

“Hi Yul.” she greeted me back wearing her eye smile. I sat beside my mother, across Fany’s seat.

 “So, you two will go to college already.” My father said and Tiffany and I both nodded.

“Yul, what course will you take?” uncle Hwang asked me as he cut his food.

“I’ll be taking business management.” I said and they all nodded in agreement. I’ve decided to pick that course because I’ll be managing our company in the near future.

“How about you Tiffany?” this time, my dad asked

“I want to be a fashion designer someday, so maybe I will be taking up course related with that. My best friend and I already planned to have a business together.”

We talked about casual stuffs and then after a few hours they already bid goodbye. I head straight to my room and continue what I was previously doing. I took a deep breath and slowly close my eyes to enjoy my only companion, and that is music.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

During the whole ride was filled with silence. I noticed something different about Sica. She was just staring outside the window, watching every rain that drops. I cleared my throat to break the ice.

“Sica, are you alright? You seem different.” I asked. The tone of my voice showed how worried I am, and with that I finally got her attention.

“Everything’s fine Taeng.” she said while giving me a weak smile. “I’m just tired.” she said and returned her attention again outside the window. Now I feel silly for being jealous of the rain, because it has my girlfriend’s attention. After a few minutes of driving, we already reached her house. I hurriedly got out and open the door for her.

“Thank you.” she said and then got out as I covered her head. She just got inside the house without even saying goodnight or something. And she even forgot to give me a goodnight kiss. I pout at the thought of it.

“Maybe she’s just that tired.” I mumbled to myself while staring at the window of her room.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

The moment that I got into my room, I immediately hopped in the sheets, without taking a shower first. I turned off the lamp beside of my bed. But then I remembered that I am still wearing his jacket. His addictive scent ran through my nose.

“I hope this would not be the last time of seeing you.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another genderbender cause they look really good even they become a guy, or am I the only who thinks so?