Last Day...

Baby Don't Cry

23th December 2015

-HANA POV-

Baby don't cry tonight~~~

I open up my phone and realise that it was a call from Baekhyun oppa...a smile crept up to my face as i heard his voice..

"Hana-ah~, are you finish already?", he said it with a bit aegyo...

"Wait for a while,  i will be done in a few minutes after i finish my make up..."

"Aishh!!!Why did you need to put make up on your face? You're beautiful already..."he said making my cheeks blushed

"Oppaaaa!!! I need to put some make up because today is a special day and I want to look nice and beautiful..."

"Arasseoooo, come out when you had finished..."

After a few minutes...

"Oppaaa!!!"

"Eooo, have you finish already?" he said while eyeing me...

"Naeee, Kaja!!! I said then grab his hands before he stopped me...

"Well, looked at yourself now!!! You looked so beautiful that I think all the guys will fall in love with you as soon as they watched you..."he said with a sulky voice...

"Oppa, you know that i only yours until the end of the world. Nobody will take this heart away because it had been taken by you" I said while pointing at my heart<3

"BUT!!!"

"Aishh oppa, look at yourself now...You look like a child that had lost the candy..." I said while pinching his cheeks "Lets go before we missed the bus"

"Arasseooo" he said and hold my hand tightly

After afew minutes of waiting the bus had arrived...

"Lets sit at the back of the bus..." He said while walking to the seats...

"Naeee..."

"Hana-ah, you know that i had been dreaming all the time to go out with you and celebrates our first anniversary..." He said while holding my hand and look at my face after we sat down...

"Nado oppa...I never thought this day will come because i think you are just playing with my heart before... But now i really thankful because i had been so happy after meeting you..." I smiled then kiss his cheek...

"Eyyy, look at you...always make my heart beats faster"He said blushing a little...

"Well, you make my heart beats faster" I said cheekily

"Well of course i am, THE ALMIGHTY BYUN BAEKHYUN" He said with proud and makeI me laugh a little

"Arasseooo..." I said with a little bit sarcastic... "Lets heard a few songs while waiting..." I said while putting an earphone to his ear

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon~     

Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya~

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon~

So baby don't cry, cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni~                

I turn to look at him and realises that he was singing along. A smile crept up to my face as i sowly drifting to my dream...

After an hour...

I felt a light touch on my shoulder and quickly wake up...

"Hana-ah, we had arrived" He said while smiling...

I turn to look outside and realise that we had arrived at Hongdae... I quickly stand up and walk along with him...

"So, this is the surprise that you had been telling me earlier?" I said while looking at his face...

"Yes, all of my members had told me that this is the best place to celebrate our anniversary...Why??You don't like it??

"Aniya, i just thought that you will took me to an expensive restaurant just like other typical rich guy..." I said while walking by his side

"Well, you know i am different. I am not like those typical guy that will waste their money for just a plate of food...  Besides, I know that you had a big tummy unlike those girls outside" He said while laughing...

"Yahhhh, so you are saying I'M FATTTT!!!! I said while slapping his hand a little...

"Aniyaaa, I just thankful that my girlfriend is healthy unlike those girls that are so thin until they can't do nothing" He said cheekily

"Geuraeee" I said while walking away from him as i felt angry a little...

"Yahhh, don't be like this...You know that i will love you eventhough you had gain so much weight" He said while pinching my cheeks that had turn pink after he said that...

"Arrr seo..."I said a little stuttered

"Yahhhh, are you felt shy with what i said earlier??" He said while trying to look at my face...

"Aishhhh, lets just go and buy somethings...You know that your girlfriend is hungry right nowww!!!"

"Arasseoooo. Kaja!!!"

That day, we had so much fun...We eat some ddukboki and other delicious food...Then we visit a souvenir shop to buy some souvenirs as memories...

"Yahhhh!!!Look at this oppa..." I said while holding a couple bracelet...

"Wahhhh kiyeoptaaa...Do you want to buy this??"

"Naeeeee!!!This will be the first couple thing that we had"

"Naeee..." He said happily >_<

After a few hours wandering around Hongdae, we decided to take a rest at a bench under a shady tree...

"Oppa, you know that this is the best date everrrr!!! I said loudly

"Yeahhh. you are right..."

"Oppaaa..."

'Eoo??"

"Saranghae <3" I said while making a heart sign using my hand

"Nadooo" He said then hug me...

Then we look each other before the sound of the ringtone make he shocked...

"Yeobuseyo?? Nae?? Arasseooo... I will be there in a few minutes..." He said then look at me. Chanyeol said that i need to go home immediately...

"Jinjja?? Arasseo..." I said with a little bit sadness because we need to go home...

"Mianhe... I promised that we will come here again...

"Nae..."

"Kaja..." He said then hold my hand

We went home by taxi...It was a peaceful silent before we seen a bright light and the most unwanted scene happen...

After a few hours, i wake up and look around me.... I reaalises i was sitting on a hospital bed...Then the door open and a man with a white cloth come in...

"Are you okay, Miss HANA??" He said while looking at me

"Yeah, I am fine... Where is Byun Baekhyun??" I asked him

"Byun Baekhyun??You mean that guy that rode tha same taxi as you??" He said while looking a bit sad

"Yeahhh...Where is he??" I said while waiting for his answer

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun had died in the car crash earlier" He said

"WHATTTT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? ARE YOU CRAZY?? NO WAY THAT HE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I said with a shocked, sad and a bit angry voice...

"Unfortunately yess, he had died earlier because he had lost a lot of blood" He said

"ANIYAAAA!!! YOU ARE LYING RIGHTTT???" I said with a high voicethen went outside the room to find Baekhyun

Then, i saw a man that has a pale face. the same nose, eyes,and mouth of Byun Baekhyun...

"BAEKHYUN---AAAHHHHHH.!!! IREONNAAAA!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!! WE HAD PROMISED TO STAY TOGETHER FOREVER RIGHT!!!

"BAEKHYUN-AHHHH!!! IREONA JEBALLL!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE" I said while crying non-stop

A few years later...

A girl had come to visit those funeral again...PARK HANA

"Baekhyun-ah, do you know that i really love you..."she said while crying

"I still can't believe that you had leave me, i always hope that you will come back to me and stay by my side and we will be happy together...We will be married and have many cute children...But now its all gone because you had leave me" She said with tears on her cheeks

"I hope that we will be together in the next generation" She said with hope while crying...

 

 

  -THE END-    

-SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER. I AM HAPPY TO LET MY FEELING OUT THROUGH WRITING...>_<