Dorms: BTS

Regular mornings in the dorm


Jin woke up the minute he heard a slight crash and a “dammit”. He glanced at the clock next to his bed, it read 7:45 AM. Groaning he slid out of bed and put on his morning slippers, knowing full well that Namjoon would break the whole kitchen if he didn't get up. He shuffled out of his bedroom, squinting at the sunny dorm. Silently cursing Namjoon's love for sun in the morning. He walked in to see the boy washing egg yolk off of his hand. 
“Joonie how much times do I have to tell you not to touch anything, ANYTHING” 
“Sorry” Jin turned to see him pout 
“Why are you up so early anyways, we don't have schedule until evening anyways”
“I got hungry and woke up” 
There was silence as Jin fried eggs half asleep. 
“Hey Seok”
“Hmmm?”
“Which do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?”

Jungkook opened the dorm door quietly, because at 7:50, who was awake. He had just came back from his morning run. But as he walked he heard some noise and smelled scrambled eggs. Smiling he walked to the kitchen, happy that he didn't have to make himself breakfast. And by make, he meant poke around the fridge and call the kimbap place across the street. In the kitchen, he saw Jin sleepily adding sausage to the frying pan, wearing only shorts. Rapmon was taking Kimchi out of the fridge. It was peaceful and sunny but that broke as soon as short, muscular arms wrapped themselves around his waist.
“Morning Kookie” said a sleepy voice
Jungkook ignored the voice and walked to the cupboard with the arms still around him; making it hard for him to reach for a plate. 
“Jimin, get off me” 
“No, you need to respect me as your hyung” 
The arms tightened around him even more. Jungkook was about to kick the boy behind him when he was Suga hyung walk into the kitchen with his eyes still closed. He walked over to the coffee machine and turned it on. 
“Hyung help me” he called out in a pleading voice. But Yoongi ignored the poor boy and just slumped on the kitchen table, half confused to why he was awake himself. 
“Jin hyung help me”
“Let him be Jungkook, maybe if he got it out of his system now he can be normal for the interview today”

Rapmonster watched as the younger boy stepped on Jimin and wiggled out of his grasp. The shorter one grabbed his foot and rubbed it. Namjoon shook his head at the senseless boy, yet couldn't help but be jealous at the boy’s ability to stand on one foot. Knowing that he would probably fall over if he tried it himself. He sat at the table awaiting his food, his mouth slightly drooling out of hunger. Jin broke more eggs into a second pan, seeing how more members woke up and pushed the finished ones onto two plates. But to Namjoon’s dismay, Jin put the plates in front of sleeping suga and Jungkook. He watched as Jungkook put kimchi onto another plate and jealously watched as the young boy ate. Suga actually lifted and head and poured ketchup that Jin brought onto his own plate and ate lifelessly. Jimin got the next plate, and when finally Namjoon thought he was getting a plate; Hoseok burst out of his room. Hobi hopped into the kitchen with a bright smile and hugged Seok as he took the plate of food.
“Wow thanks Jin Hyung, this looks great” 
“Yeah thanks Omma” Jungkook called out with a full mouth. RapMon sat impatiently waiting for his food to cook as Jin threw salt into both pans. For a few moments you could only hear loud chewing, coming primarily from Hobi. Then they heard a thump coming from the bedrooms. The kitchen stilled.
“It's awake” Suga whispered
Silence lasted a few more heartbeats when Taehyung barreled into the kitchen wearing nothing but Patrick boxers. He had a lopsided grin and looked as though he just had four shots of coffee. 
“Ya! Taehyung put on some clothes”
V looked at the shirtless Jin
“Oppa speak for yourself”
Jin rolled his eyes and gave the young boy a plateful of food and took out another one for himself. He barely say down to eat when the kitchen went through another crash. Everyone looked to see RapMon holding a third of a plate with a slightly scared expression on his face
“DAMMIT KIM NAMJOON WOULD YOU STOP BREAKING THINGS YOU’RE THE REASON WE SPEND HALF OF OUR MONEY ON HOUSE ITEMS” 
“Well… No one was g-giving me-e food..  soo” 

Jimin laughed silently as he watched a nervous Namjoon stare at the floor. He couldn't blame hyung though, angry Jin is really scary. He watched as Seokjin hyung stomped to the pantry and took out a broom and started sweeping; as he continued to rant at RapMon. 
“Hey Hyung let's go take a shower while the water is still hot” 
Jimin turned to see Jungkook grab Taehyung who had ketchup all over his face, despite only taking like three bites of food. 
“But I'm not done” whined V, as he was dragged away to the bathroom. Jimin pouted, upset that Kookie didn't eat to shower with him. Turning his attention to Suga 
“Hyung…”
“Sure I will shower with you but you have to wash my back” 
Jimin smiled joyfully 
“Dibs on the bathroom after Taehyung and Kookie” he said 
“Hey why doesn't anyone want to shower with me” J-Hope said breaking from his silence. He had managed to eat all the Kimchi and had bits of it on his face.
“I will” Jin called out -pausing his lecture-
Everyone quickly looked at Namjoon who gasped loudly at Jin’s deceleration. 
“B-bbut HYUNG!-”
“No buts you can wash and dry your own back” 
Jimin looked at pity towards Namjoon, knowing full well that if Jin didn't do it for him: he would never wash his own back.
Suddenly two voices burst out from the shower
“Annnnd IIIIIIIIIII-a-IIIIIIII will alwaaaaaays looooooove yooooooooooooou” 
Followed by the lion king song mostly sung by V 
“I swear 1995 was a cursed year” says Suga bitterly 
“Ya, hyung I was born that year” 
“I know that's why it's cursed” 
Jimin pouted 
Suddenly there was a Yelp coming from the bathroom again.
“Ya! Hyung!” 
“What?” 
“You shouldn't do that suddenly, you surprised me” 
“Sorry I thought I warned you I guess I just thought it in my head” 
“Well tell me next time, and do it more gently”
“I'm sorry I guess I just couldn't handle myself”
“It's ok, I don't mind just warn me next time” 
“Ok sure, do you want to stop now?”
“ I kind of like it, it feels nice” 
“Ok I will keep it for a little longer” 

“My ears are bleeding” Hoseok heard Yoongi say from his eavesdropping spot on the bathroom door.
“Shhhhh” Jimin shoved his finger on Yoongi’s mouth and took it away disgustingly when it got . They got interrupted when the door to the bathroom swung open. Namjoon fell over with Jin on top of him
“What happened in there!” Jimin demanded “Did you just deflower my Cookie?”
“Deflower?” Jungkook asked RapMon who always seemed to have the answer to everything. 
“Don't you dare tell him anything, you've corrupted the poor boy enough!” Spat out Jin as soon as Namjoon opened his mouth.
V looked confused himself, 
“You mean Jungkook hasn't been deflowered?” 
“What does deflowering mean, would somebody please tell me” 
“Would somebody tell me what happened in there?”
“What??? You mean he's already been deflowered, Joonie what is the meaning of this? Why did you allow this to happen?”
“I didn't allow anything….”
“My ears are still bleeding”
Hobi sighed, wondering why out of all the kpop idols he could have debuted with he ended up with the strangest ones. At his sigh, everyone shut their mouth. V cleared his throat.
“I just turned the water on cold temperature because I heard its good for your skin” 
Jungkook turned to Taehyung with astonishment 
“Really? Where did you hear that?”
V thought for a moment  
“I believe it was teen vogue..”
 All eyes him
“What? I was just trying to get closer to our ARMY, get a better understanding of them” 
Taehyung grinned and walked to his room and Jin turned to Jhope
“Let's shower with cold water today, I need to take care of my skin as I get older”

Jimin hummed as he scrubbed Yoongi’s back. His humming turned into singing, his current favorite Ailee’s mind your own business. He was getting to the good part when Suga joined in causing him to scrunch up his face at the high note. Not being able to take it anymore, he shoved his hand into the older ones mouth and yelped when he felt it get bitten.
“I can't believe you just bit me!”
“You didn't need to shove it in my mouth like that!” 
“Well I had to stop the noise you were making!”
“You started it!” 
As they bickered, J-hope smirked outside the bathroom with his phone, recording the whole thing.

V walked into his room after eating to see Jin dressing Suga. 
“Yoongi we have makeup at one you can't just lay around wearing only a towel”
V nodded along, because Suga hyung did that a lot. As if taking a shower drained his energy. Jin turned to V 
“Taehyung I trust that you can dress yourself, just don't dress like a homeless person”
V continued nodding and walked over to the closet. He pushed back all the skinny jeans, to find a hidden pair of wide pants. A pair that Jin threatened to burn if he ever found them. Grinning Taehyung put them on, noticing that Suga fell asleep. He giggled and walked over to his table. Opening the drawer, he pulled out a bottle of sparkling red nail polish that swore a 2 week coat. Time to have fun. 

Jin sighed, tired out from the shower he took. He ended up washing both Hoseok and Namjoon's back. And ended up with cold water himself. They had to leave in ten minutes and Jimin locked himself in the bathroom not answering to anyone. Namjoon disappeared, Jungkook spent the last twenty minutes in front of the mirror. Taehyung was walking around shirtless falling into random giggles; refusing to take off the cursed pants. Yoongi was last seen sleeping and Hoseok was ironing pants for the absolute longest time. Jin himself didn't know what to wear himself. He was just standing blankly in front of the closet, eyeing the bed that he had forcibly parted from this morning. 

“Let's go Kids!”
“I'm telling you Jin hyung, if you really want RapMon hyung to wear pink than just dye his hair pink” 
“Thanks for the idea” Namjoon glared at V, who shrugged back. 
 Everyone filed out of the apartment, no one noticed that Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand. The surprised boy smiled quietly and squeezed back. Jungkook followed behind busy reading the definition of “deflowering” on his phone. J-Hope trailed behind as well, deep in thought about songwriting, he was hoping to release a single song and he failed to notice when V pulled his pants down a little and walked away laughing. Jin stayed behind, pulling out the dorm key and locking the door; he could hear Namjoon behind him. 
“Hey Seok” 
“Yeah, Joonie?”
“Does my outfit make me look fat?”


Ok sweetheart, how did I do? Was it lame?? I feel like it was a little lame. Nevertheless I tried my best to make it good and funny. And yes, as you can tell English isn't my first language. I'm from Europe. 
Anyways Happy Holidays to all.
Also quick question:
Should a write another one just with a different band, like Big Bang or Exo?
Comment a thumbs up if you do 
Also what is your BTS bias?
As its obvious, mine is V. But Jin and Suga are currently wrecking it.