finale

when you're pregnant but he decided to stop his album release

Today you went to get a check-up at the hospital because you were not feeling well. You feel tired and sleepy. 

OC 'Is there something wrong with me, doctor?'

Doctor 'Well.... congratulations! You are pregnant! your baby is 3 weeks condition. So that's why you feel tired and sleepy a lot. 

I'll prescribed your vitamins and intakes. Please be careful during early pregnany mrs.kwon :)'

You touch your tummy and was smiling.

OC 'i'm pregnant... jiyong will be so happy'

 

You left the hospital and went home because you feel like you want to sleep. You chuckles because you taught the baby is making you sleepy a lot lately. Once you reach your house, you went to shower and tucked yourself into the bed.

You grab your phone and message jiyong

OC 'Oppa what time are you coming home tonight?'

Jiyong 'Hi honey. hmmm the plane will reached incheon at 11pm. so i guess around midnight?'

OC 'oh..okay. I'll wait for you, I miss you :)'

Jiyong 'I miss my wife too. okay :)'

 

You fell asleep after reading Jiyong's last message. You woke up when you hear a sound indicating someone's home. So you got up from your bed and went out to the living room.

OC'Oppa?'

You were rubbing your eyes while calling your husband.

Jiyong 'Oh. Honey! I'm home. awww did you just woke up? You look so cute'

You were about to run to jiyong but the doctor said you can't run during early pregnancy, so you slowly walk to him. You instantly hug him and say

OC'Welcome home oppa. I miss you a lot'

Jiyong hug you back and kiss your forehead and lift your chin, 

Jiyong 'I'm home baby and I miss you too' and kissed you lovingly on the lips.

He was observing his wife's face when he saw that you look tired.

Jiyong'Baby, are you tired? your face doesn't look good. Are you sick?'

OC chuckles at jiyong's sudden outburst. she though it was cute of him.

OC'I'm fine. Oppa, i wanna tell you something. Maybe we should sit down'

Jiyong held your fingers and sat down next to you but still holding your hand.

Jiyong'Honey. what is it?'

OC'Oppa.I'm pregnant.... the baby is around 3 weeks. You're gonna be a daddy'

Jiyong 'OMG.YOU'RE YOU'RE YOUR PREGNANT. OMG BABY. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! YES! THANK YOU. thank you so much baby. I need to tell my members. maybe I can stop my album release cause i want to take care of my wife and our first baby'

OC' Oppa......'

Jiyong 'What is it honey?Hmmm?'

OC 'Oppa... don't stop your album from releasing. what will the fans say plus i wanna listen to your new album too... the baby also....'

Jiyong 'But i wanna take care of you... it's our first baby....crying'

OC'Oppa your so cute. you can take care of me anytime not 24 hours. we still have 9 months to go oppa'

Jiyong'Okay.okay.thank you honey.you make me happy again today. are you scared?'

OC'honestly yes .... i'm scared ... but i have you with me right?'

Jiyong 'Yes, you do. I'll let my mom know bout this good news. are you sleepy again?'

OC'hmmm..?? No... I just wanna hug my sweet husband'

Jiyong 'Awwww baby, you can hug me anytime you want.come here'

You guys were laying on the couch, you were hugging jiyong and smelling his cologne. Jiyong was on the phone calling his mum. You felt sleepy listening to jiyong sweet voice and fell asleep.

Jiyong 'Oh,,,umma... my wife just fell asleep. Yeah the baby wears her out. hmmm it's cute....yeah our first baby...i'm excited too.okay goodnight mum. say hi to appa for me'

Jiyong put his phone inside his pocket and carry his wife into their bedroom. He tucked her in and went to shower and tucked into the bed and kissed your tummy and said 'hey baby. it's appa. i can't wait to see you in 9 months. don't wear out your mummy. okay. i love you'. Jiyong hug his wife and bring her head to his chest and fall asleep.

 

THE END