Savior

EXO Savior


 


 

When I was six my  Mum and dad was terrible accident their airplane was kidnap.   Kidnappers take over the airplane. If i remember right the target plain  skyscraper. They are dead now. I was that day whit on my sister in  home.  When my sister called for police she cry and cry. I couldn't  understand what was happening when my sister took me orphanage. And left me there. " Lore were are you going!" i cried .Weeks past and my sister didn't came back. It was October when i moved in new family i live there year.  Then i moved in Paris i live there three years i was ten year when my Paris "family"  gave me new family who was from Italy. I moved in Italy then. I live there  four years. I wash happy whit Italy family but then it wash that  September evening  i have to go take our dog on walk in forest. Our dog wash husky three old female her name wash Bella. I wash nervous in forest, i have feeling somebody/something was watch me. And then huge wolf came run toward us. Bella run but wolf was faster.  I was shock. wolf kill Bella one bite her neck. Then wolf  ran my direction.

I remember only that  wolf was bite me  right shoulder. It's was bleeding its hurts very mush.  What i remember for that day police found me next day half dead. Helicopter took me hospital. Doctor say to me that day "It's miracle  you are alive." News  has tell my  horrible story  all over word. My Italy family  hate me and say i have move when i'm healthy.  Nobody hasn't  visit me on week. I was in hospital two weeks. When i came "home" i met my new family. I have to move shout Korea Seoul.                                                                                                                                                                                    

Here i am Seoul I'm now eighteen and live my own. Tomorrow is my first school day on Seoul university.

I take my laptop and listen music. I live little house not so far my school. Time is 20:45 i must go sleep.

Near were you live on street walks two boys speaking. "Lay do you smell that?" another boy ask his friend.  

"Yes, Tao  we must tell others she is here"  Boys run into forest and disappeared. "Where hell is Lay and Tao?" One boy ask of his group members.

"The are coming" one boy spoke and then the door came Tao and Lay runing inside.  

"Boys where hell you were!  their lieder shout. Taller of boys spoke first. "We were only jogging, near school.. Then i smell her" Group only look Tao saying anything.

"Who?" lieder  ask.

"Savior" Tao answered.