(I don't know what to name it yet.... any suggestions?)

(I don't know what to name it yet.... any suggestions?)

I struggle to push through the throng of people headed in the opposite direction. Everyone is screaming.

BOOM! A building falls over in the distance ahead of me. Suddenly, a tank looking vehicle pulled up next to me and a soldier opened a door.

"You really should be heading the other way 'ya know," he said smirking - only slightly joking. I loooked at him, my eyes scared but as soon as they met his I realized who he was.

"Hey Chin-Hae," I smiled relaxing.

"You gonna get in or not?"

"Depends on where your headed,"

"Well that depends on where your headed,"

"You're the best," I smiled hopping in. The inside smelled of sweat -ew - and had a large bench that went around most of the vehicle which had many people sitting around it (mostly boys as far as I could tell). It must've been a tank at one point then got modified to rescue or seat people. There was a single dim light in the middle of the celing making it hard to see the other people, but I found a seat between two asian boys that looked to be around their early twenty's. Once I sat down I realized they looked REALLY familier but I couldn't put my finger on it and I couldn't possibly know them.... could I?

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                   

Working on the next chapter but if i dont have anymore subscriptions or comments then idk if ill keep writing this.... :'( by the way im sorry for any mistakes