Final

I Missed You

“Oppa.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I miss you.”

 

Yoongi smiled sadly through the camera.

 

“I know you do jagi, I miss you too. When I come back from tour, I’ll take you out on a date, okay? Or we could stay at home and just watch some movies, what do you think about that?” the green-haired guy said.

 

“I just, really want to see you now. Especially with all the stuff that’s been happening, I just-“ Ji-eun sniffled.

 

“Shh. Oppa’s here, okay? I’m going to see you soon, so don’t worry.” He reassured.

 

The girl nodded her head, a tear slowly falling from her eye.

 

“Sleep now, it’s getting late. You have a schedule tomorrow, remember?” 

 

“Okay, I will. Good night.” She gave a final smile before tapping the end button. Ji-eun got up from the couch and went back to her bed. She was just about to fall asleep, but a voice cut out in the darkness.

 

“You miss him?” Her group mate, Hani, asked.

 

“So much.”

 

Nothing came out after that. The two girls fell asleep soundly, not making a sound.

 

***

 

“Ji-eun, you’ll go ahead, the girls need to stay for a bit. Take your other manager with you, okay?” Ji-eun’s group manager said. The said girl nodded her head and went inside the van. A few moments later, her personal manager sat in the driver’s seat, driving to the airport.

 

The van stopped at the entrance and her manager hurriedly got out. Ji-eun opened the door and the flashes almost blinded her eyes.

 

“How do you feel about the threats?”

 

“Will you continue your group activities?”

 

“How long have you been together?”

 

The girl ignored everyone and walked straight ahead. She sat down on a chair once the reporters were out of sight. A sigh came out of and she looked at her phone.

 

“Jagi!!” A shout came from her left. The voice was way too familiar for it to be just a stranger.

 

Ji-eun looked at her left and saw a tuff of green hair. The cameras flashes’ sped up and the fans were freaking out.

 

“Yoongi!!” The said girl stood up from her seat and ran towards awaiting arms. 

 

Ji-eun hugged him tightly, burying her head in his neck and her tears of joy staining his jacket. Yoongi inhaled her scent, the scent of lavender that he missed so much.

 

“I thought you were in Japan…” She whispered over the flashes of the cameras.

 

“Well, we arrived here earlier than expected.” He smiled. 

 

“Come on, let’s go to your van.” He guided Ji-eun to her van, ignoring the questions being thrown at them.

 

“Wait, what about my flight?” Ji-eun asked once they entered the van.

 

“Well, we kinda lied about that. There’s no flight actually. Today, we’re just going to stay at home and watch movies.” Yoongi smiled one of his rare smiles.

 

“You know, I love you so much.” She stated.

 

He chuckled and gave her a peck on the mouth. 

 

“I know, and I love you too.”

 

***

 

“She’s my girlfriend and I love her. We’re not going to be breaking up anytime soon, so you’ll have to deal with it.”

   

Tweeted at 12:00 A.M.

 

***

 

(Bonus)

 

“Hyung, did he just really leave us here?” Jungkook asked.

 

“And I thought I was irresponsible…” Jimin voiced out.

 

“Guys, where’s our manager?” Namjoon looked around the airport.

 

“I love you guys, thanks for supporting us!!” Hoseok spoke to the fans with his usual happy smile on his face.

 

“Taehyung, what the heck are you doing?” Jin demanded.

 

Taehyung ignored his hyung, continuing his whip and nae-nae.

 

 

 

“I swear, I’m babysitting toddlers.” BTS’ manager said from the side.