Chapter 1

There's Always Someone Watching Me...

She cried and cried as she arrived at the funeral of her best friend. Yoon Hyun was being pitied by all those watching her. Knowing she was Eun Sae's one and only best friend, they all understood her pain.

 

"Yoon Hyun-ah..." Eun Sae's mom approached her. Yoon Hyun turned to her, tears still flowing down her eyes. "Eun Sae told me to give this to you..." She told Yoon Hyun as she passed her a rolled up poster.

 

Yoon Hyun gave her a confused look.

 

"We found it on the desk in her room. There was a note,telling us to give that to you..." Eun Sae's mother explained.

 

________________________________

 

A couple of hours later, they all left the funeral home.

 

Yoon Hyun gave out a frustrated grunt as she plopped on the bed, her hand holding onto the poster.

 

Out of curiosity, she unrolled it to see a poster of a band called B2ST.

 

Yoon Hyun giggled as she thought of how much Eun Sae LOVED kpop and always bugged her about it. She decided to put the poster up on the wall.

 

As she was doing it, she saw a note... 'Precioso Mensaje' it wrote. It was obviously written by Eun Sae...

 

She shrugged it off and posted the poster on her wall. She then felt very tried and fell asleep...

 

 

 

 

++++++++

 

A/N haha~ first tym 2 update this! lol~ anyway! ill b updating this mre? XDD... kk~ comment pls~~~