1st day of school

You're Beautiful

Namjoo is enjoying her sleep that she didn't notice that the alarm clock is ringing and it is already 7:00.she hurriedly take a bath,wear her uniform and went to the dining table to eat breakfast after eating she give a kiss on her mother&father on the cheeks and get out of the house,she just walk going to school to save money cause her money is just for her snacks but suddenly someone called her. 

Hey Namjoo!!A guy called namjoo..

Namjoo look back and she notice that the guy was Minhyuk,her neighbor..Minhyuk offere Namjoo a ride on his bike..

Namjoo,just ride with me..Minhyuk said..

But Namjoo refuses...''thanks Minhyuk but I will just walk..thank you for the offer again''..Namjoo said..

Namjoo leave Minhyuk and continue walking..Minhyuk followed her and told her something..

''We're almost late,we need to hurry up or else we will be late''..Minhyuk said..

Namjoo look at her watch and was shock that the time was almost 8:00..Namjoo had no choice but to ride on the bike so she ride on the bike..

They arrive together at the school..There are still many students outside..Namjoo doubted if they are really late..

''Are we really late?''Namjoo asked..

''I dont know.''.Minhyuk replied..''Ummm..Namjoo,I need to go to my room right now..''Minhyuk said..

Bye too.,Namjoo waved her hands...

Namjoo walked by and she saw many girls screaming..she go nearer to  the girls..she had on her mind maybe there is a school heartthrub..so she went closer and closer..the boy was seem familiar to her so she go even closer..Namjoo was shocked..it was her elementary crush,Sungjae..Namjoo turned back so that Sungjae will not notice her..But..

''Namjoo!!''..the guy shouted..

Namjoo stopped..she has no choice but to face him..Sungjae went closer to her and put his arms on Namjoo's shoulder..Namjoo was in extreme shock..the girls even stare at her angrily..

''Did you miss me?''Sungjae asked Namjoo still his arms on Namjoo's shoulder..

''Wha...what kind of question is that''..Namjoo answered in nervousness..

''what kind of answer is that Namjoo?''Sungjae asked namjoo..

''Did you miss me or not?''Sungjae asking again..

''N..NO!!''Namjoo answered confidently..''I dont miss you,you're very annoying''..Namjoo added..

''What?!!'' Sungjae was extremely shock..''You didn't miss me??''

''WHAT A..''Namjoo cut the word and asked something to Sungjae ..The girls who are stilling at her goes to there respective rooms because of jealousy..

''Sungjae''..

''what?dont make me nervous Namjoo''...Sungjae talking in nervousness..

''Sungjae''..

Namjoo saw the nervous face of Sungjae and laughed..

''Why are you laughing there''..

''Are you really a heartthrub??''Namjoo asking while laughing..

''I have always been a heartthrub''..Sungjae boast..

''You act so gay',the nervous face you have awhile ago''...Namjoo still laughing..

''SHH''..Sungjae removed his arm in Namjoo's shoulder and go to his room..Namjoo followed too..

Namjoo walk upstairs to go to her room..Namjoo walk slowly heading to her room,she face the door and take a deep breath before entering..Namjoo opened the door and the girls is staring at her..Namjoo saw the screaming girls in her room so they are classmates..Namjoo hated it,she wish that her friend will be her classmate..Namjoo said at the vacant sit at the back ignoring the murmours on her..Suddenly,a girl entered the room,Namjoo look right away who is it..Luckily,its Joy her bestfriend..Namjoo run to her happily and hug her,the screaming girls is again staring at her but she ignored it and went to her place with Joy to be her seatmate..

After a few minutes..the teacher arrive and started the class by introducing..they introduce themselves individually and after the bell rang for snacks time..Namjoo and Joy went together at the canteen to buy snacks..Minhyuk saw them and he went closer to them to buy together at the canteen..Again the screaming girls are there and are still screaming..Namjoo was really annoyed at them so she avoided them..But Sungjae called her and wave his hand to her and Namjoo wave her hands too and smiled at him,they are really far from each other..Joy asked something to Namjoo..

''Who is he?''Joy asked..

''Umm..Sungjae,my schoolmate when I was in elementary''..Namjoo answered

''He looks cute''..Joy smiled shyly..

''You seem very close''..Minhyuk said..

''Not so close,just a little''..Namjoo said..

They continued walking and buy snacks..They sit together at the vacant table to eat and they chat each other..Joy asked Namjoo alot about Sungjae..seems like Joy was interested to Sungjae..the bell rang and went to there classroom again..the teacher arrive and discussed a few things and then the bell rang for dismissal..There first day was just a half-day so they go to the homes earlier..Joy was going to her home now..Namjoo went outside the gate and walk going to her house..But someone called her..

''Namjoo!!''a two man shouting Namjoo's name..

Namjoo look at the side and she saw Sungjae with his car and Minhyuk with his bike,she had in her idea that maybe they will offer a ride to her..Namjoo ignored them and continued walking..

''Hey,Namjoo!!''Sungjae and Minhyuk called her at the same time..

Namjoo stopped..

''What?''Namjoo asked..

''Go inside my car,I will drive you home''..Sungjae said..

Next to Sungjae ,Minhyuk replied too..

''Just ride with me,we are neighbors anyway''..Minhyuk said..

Namjoo really refuse to there offer..

''Thank you for your offer but I can just walk gooing to our house''..Namjoo said and smiled at them so that they will not be dissappointed a little..Namjoo walk going to there house and Sungjae went home and Minhyuk just driving slowly following Namjoo..

Namjoo arrived home..Namjoo go too her bed and lying down because of tiredness..

''How's school Namjoo?''her mother asked..

''Just fine''..Namjoo answered and sleep..

 

The 1st chapter is finished it is alittle boring i think but I hope you will enjoy reading...^_^