Q&A Portion

Flatters and Flutters || A Review Portfolio [Currently Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
FLATTERS & FLUTTERS HOMEPAGE AFF RUBRICS FAQS extra Question and Answer [Q&A]  Question: Is this a shop?
Answer: Not really. I would love to consider this as one but that would probably mean that I have a lot of responsibilities to handle.
  For all those who came here to request, I would like to inform you that this is in fact a review portfolio. Oh scratch that, this is just a dumb idea to stack my reviews in one place.

Question: Do you accept reviews through commenting in this trend?
Answer: I suppose I can, but I would appreciate it more if you can just PM me for one or visit one of the shops I work at and request there- as I would like this thread to be used for feedbacks. Nevertheless, requesting here is still welcome 

Question: What genres are you compatible with?
Answer: As I begin in my journey of reviewing, I could only read hetero, romance, fluff, angst, sci-fi, and friendship stories. As time goes by, I added '' and 'yuri' in the selection. Then there goes . I was not comfortable at reading it first, but soon found a way to overcome the uncomfortableness. Simply short, I can review any genre :)

Question: How much time does it take you to finish a review?
Answer: Like most reviewers, my answer would be: "It depends". But let me tell you that if I'm not busy, the maximum time your review would be finished is three days. Even if it's a 22-chaptered story, I can finish it on a matter of three days, don't worry :)
  Other than that, I can finish it in five days. And if not, I'm sorry but it'll probably take months because that means AFF is glitching on me. 

Question: Why does some chapters show only snippet
Please log in to read the full chapter