~Final~

Sorry (but I'm hungry)

Pairing: Kim Seokjin x Jung Hoseok ll 2Seok ll

 

 

     "Let's wrap up for today."

 

     Seokjin announced as the rest of the committee members and volunteers started to pack up everything.

 

"Let's continue tomorrow. Go home safely everyone."

 

     As soon as the rest left, Seokjin slumped down on one of the gym bleachers and exhaled tiredly. Being the student council president is fun but an extremely tough job especially when something big-like your school's centennial year- is going to happen. You have to do this and that, making sure that everything is well-organized and thoroughly prepared while also juggling your academics at the same time and it gets more and more stressful as the big day nears.

 

"Hyung?" the brunette lifted his head up immediately when he recognized the voice. He turned to see its owner, who was wearing a smile brighter than the sun as he walk towards him. His frowning face dissolved easily into a soft one with a small smile on his lips.

 

"You're still here?"

 

"I could ask you the same." he chuckled earning a pout from the older. "Our dance practice has just finished. How about you hyung?"

 

"I'll just sort these few papers and I'll be off." Seokjin said. "You should go home, Hobi." the younger male just shook his head.

 

"I'll wait for and walk you home."

 

"But it's late." Seokjin persisted.

 

"That's my point." Hoseok chuckled making Seokjin hit him playfully on the arm.

 

"Hobi, you've worked hard today. You should rest." he reached out to brush away wet, lanky strands of his hair away from his forehead.

 

"I'll be fine. I don't live that far from your house you know." he took his hand and nuzzled his cheek on it. Besides, all I want is to make sure my princess gets home safely." with that, the tips of Seokjin's ears instantly turned dark pink.

 

"But how-"

 

"Hyung, I'll be fine." he playfully rolled his eyes and the older male just pouted again then sighed in defeat. They are both persistent but he can never win against Hoseok.

 

"Alright you cheese, I'll just put this in the council room." A triumphant grin spread on the dancer's lipsas they head to the council room. After everything was settled, they made their way home.

 

"Don't frown too much hyung, you'll get older in no time." Hoseok teased when they reached the front porch of Seokjin's house.

 

"Hobi~" the other whined with a pout making him chuckle.

 

"Don't do that hyung~" he clutched his chest dramatically. "You're making it hard for me to leave~"

 

"Alright you cheeseball, go home now." he giggled.

 

"Okay, bye hyung~" he pecked him on his forehead then walk away. Before Seokjin could open the door, he heard running footsteps behind and someone tapped his shoulder. When he turned, he was startled when Hoseok stole a peck on his lips before running away. "Goodnight princess!"

 

"Aish, this kid." he mumbled with a silent giggle.

 

     As soon as Seokjin entered the house, he felt exhaustion eat his body. He's extremely tired and sleepy that he just wanted to pass out on the floor. With a sigh, he dragged himself upstairs, footsteps heavy as he climb up but he tried to control it to avoid disturbing his younger brother. He immediately head to the bathroom to wash up then changed quickly before going to bed. A groan escaped his mouth when the thought of tomorrow came to his mind.

 

'It's going to be a long day.' he thought before drifting off to sleep.

 

     Seokjin was sleeping peacefully until he felt his stomach churn and growl causing him to stir. He was so tired and busy that he forgot to eat dinner and probably lunch. The last thing he remembered that he'd eaten was a piece of cookie.

 

     There's also one of those days when he'll crave for something and he'd want to eat it so badly no matter what time it is or where he is as long as he'll have it. During these moments, his mood changes so easily as well. It's a normal thing for Seokjin to have these moments but he doesn't really like it. And  right now it's bugging him because he's too tired to move and his mind can't function well at the moment. He just wanted to sleep but his stomach has big issues.

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

 

 

     Hoseok is a light sleeper so when his phone beeped, he was immediately awoken by it. He rubbed his eyes and fumbled for his phone, wondering who'll be texting him at this time of the night.

 

♥ Princess Jinnie~ ♥

 

          Hobi~ I'm hungryyy~

 

 

     A light chuckle escaped Hoseok's lips when he read Seokjin's message. He knows Seokjin's hunger issues and that it should be satisfied all the time because the older male gets cranky and y if it wasn't satisfied-even if it's an ungodly hour .

 

                                                                                                               Jinnie~ it's 2am in the morning  :(

 

     Seokjin groaned out loud. He's really craving so badly right now like a woman in her period.

 

          Okay, fine...

 

     Hoseok can't help chuckling at his reply. He figured that Seokjin is having one of those moments and right now, he could tell he's getting pissed. His body felt like a truck ran over it because of their  dance practice but he loves his princess so much and always put him first so he grabbed a hoodie and left hiss house.

 

     Seokjin lay half-awake, waiting for his reply but none came. Nearly half an hour passed but still no reply came.

 

          Hey! Why aren't you replying? >:(

 

     He waited again for few minutes but still no reply. Seokjin thought that Hoseok ignored him and just slept so he rolled on his bed feeling really annoyed but felt immediately guilty for disturbing him. He cursed his stomach and push himself up then left his room.

 

     He must be really hungry that he smelled food as he climb down the stairs. When he reached the entry, he saw that the kitchen lights are open.

 

'That's odd. Well, Kookie might've forgot to turn it off.' he thought then he heard small noises in there. Curious, he went to check if his brother was there but to his great shock, it wasn't Jungkook.

 

"H-Hobi?" his half-closed eyes went wide at the sight of the younger male. He turn around with a smile as he unpacked some stuff in the plastic bags.

 

"Hey princess. I'm sorry if I took long." Hoseok said, transferring the food in some plates. "I went to buy you food because you said you're hungry. And I know you're having those moments so I decided to get you some pizza, fries, burger and a tub of your favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream."

 

"Hobi, I-" Seokjin stood there gaping, not knowing what to say. He felt really bad right now because he knows Hoseok is just as tired and drained from his own activities and now, he disturbed him and forced him to do this.

 

     He could see how tired he was and there he goes, he let his woman-on-period mode get him and burdened him more. Seokjin is still loss for words as he felt his eyes sting. The young dancer was startled when he heard a sniffle from him.

 

"Hey, why are you crying princess?" he pulled the older towards him and engulf him in an embrace. "Y-you don't like it? Are-are you mad at me for taking long? I'm-"

 

"Hobi, I'm so sorry." Seokjin mumbled in between his sniffles. Hoseok placed a finger under his chin and lift his face up to meet his gaze. Tears were glistening in his eyes and he wiped them away.

 

"What are you apologizing for?" he cupped his face gently.

 

"I'm-I'm sorry for disturbing you and for being so selfish. You're tired but I made you do this." he said. Hoseok just chuckled and smiled. He found his hyung extremely adorable right now. His cheeks and his nose were tinted with light pink and he's trying to fight the urge to squish him.

 

"Jinnie~ It's alright." he pressed their forehead on his while caressing his cheeks with his thumbs. "Don't cry. I'm not mad. Yes, I am tired but seeing you happy and alright is truly rewarding because I get to see you smile, and it takes it all away. You know that I will do anything for you, princess."

 

     Hoseok's words just brought him more tears. He couldn't believe how blessed he is to have someone like him in his life

 

"Shh...don't cry , princess. It makes me sad too."

 

"You really the best thing I have, Hobi. Thank you~" the younger male grinned his sun-bright smile and kissed the tip of his nose.

 

"I love you too, princess~" he then, pulled the him into a sweet, loving kiss. At the precise moment, a sleepy Jungkook entered the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OOHH MAN HOLY !"

 

 

 

 

The once sleepy boy exclaimed in shock the moment he walked in them. The two pulled apart, blushing furiously.

 

"Language, Jungkook." Seokjin glared at his younger brother who smirked at him.

 

"I just wanted to  get a glass of water."

 

"Then go get it."

 

"I was going to but you two are blocking the way, doing your stuff." he said as he shooed the two away to get some water. "Wow you brought all of these, Hobi-hyung?"

 

"Yes." he chortled.

 

"Wow it seemed like Jinnie-hyung is on his period." the maknae snickered at his older brother whose blush turned darker. "I feel sorry for you, Hobi-hyung."

 

"Shut up you brat." Seokjin snapped at him.

 

"Can I have some?"

 

"Go ahead Kookie." Hoseok laughed when he saw Seokjin's priceless reaction when Jungkook grabbed a packet of fries.

 

"YAH! GO AWAY!" Seokjin pushed him out of the kitchen. "Thanks for ruining the mood." he just snorted at his hyung.

 

"Whatever, hyung. Have fun you two! Stay safe!" he bolted up to his room before Seokjin could strangle him.

 

"JUNGKOOK!" he fumed, his face turning crimson red. Hoseok just laughed at them and pull him back to his arms.

 

"Don't be too harsh on him, hyung." he kissed the top of his head. The other seemed to calm down a bit. "He's a nice kid."

 

"He's EVIL, I tell you." he exaggerated flailing his arms everywhere. "E-V-I-L"

 

"Awww you're so cute, princess." he squished his cheeks eliciting a  pout from him. "Alright, alright. Let's eat now~ Are you sure you don't have a black hole in your stomach, eh princess?"

 

"HOBI~" he whined as Hoseok rolled around in peals of laughter, Seokjin joined him and the kitched was filled with tickles and laughter.  He could feel the exhaustion from his intense practice leaving his body seeing his precious princess happy.

 

 

 

 

~FIN~