It's Over...

MAD

  "I've gone mad...," whispered the male, his fingers trembling as he dropped the half shattered soju bottle covered with crimson red liquid. As the tinted forest green item broke into tiny pieces on the floor, he stepped back. He was in disbelief, and shocked at his actions. The woman next to him was sobbing her heart out, on the floor and ready to faint. In his vision was..., a man who no longer would be able to roam around this earth anymore. The blood spread out on the dusty, hard wooden floor and the young being watched the victim's skin become paler. What exactly lead him here...? Let's back track.
Before...
  "Wow! I was so nervous!" Jungkook exclaimed after they entered backstage. They had performed their new song "I Need U" for the first time. Everyone was full of anxiety, at first, but relief was followed after seeing the pleased reactions of the fans. Later on, the members separated into their little sections in the dressing room. As usual, Jimin was playing around with the maknae and the others were busy doing other tasks. Taehyung, on the other hand, was the usual ball of joy, but a text soon came on his cell. 'Hm? Unknown ID?' He wondered and opened the message up. 'She'll be gone soon,' it read. The young male's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets as he stood up. 'It can't be...' 
  Without a word, V scurried out of the room, makeup and stage outfit still on. But, he couldn't care less since he knew someone he loved was in danger. His pace quickened the more anxious he became. "(A)...!" He shouted in the streets of Seoul, many witnesses wondering who he was talking about. 'Don't hurt her! Please!' His thoughts screamed at him as the building (A) lived in came into view.
  Taehyung sprinted into the deteriorating apartments and rushed up the flights of stairs since the elevator would waste time. Floor 6, the sign read. "I'm...here...," he panted out, exhausted and on the verge of collapsing. The area was vacant, and he could tell that everyone had left. They always did whenever 'he' came. All he heard was the sounds of a woman screaming and begging for her life. V soon arrived at apartment 36E and kicked the loosened door open. In his sight was something terrifying...
  The woman was being thrashed around by her long black locks by this horrifying man. He was fairly built and he had a disgusted expression on his face. "You b****! You better listen me the next time or you'll get it even worse!" The cruel man pulled her hair and she yelped in pain. The tears dripped down her cheeks. The unstable pair didn't even realize that V was there, watching...
  He was terrified, oh so afraid. Out of instinct, he grabbed the nearest weapon, which happened to be a soju bottle. His hand trembled out of anger and his own tears began to spill from his eyes. 'You...deserve this...' Smashing down on the bottle, the lower part shattered. That threatening sound was enough to catch their attention. The man let go of the victim's hair as she nearly tumbled to the ground. "Taehyung...," the woman replied in a low and shaky tone. "Why you little...-," he was interrupted when V came charging in with the broken bottle in hand. There was only silence at this moment for Taehyung as he grabbed ahold of the offender by his shoulder. He shoved him towards the wall and eventually, the weapon met the man...
  Over and over and over..., the idol continued to stab him repeatedly. He wanted vengeance for her. However, he knew this was all wrong. This was a regret he was going to live with forever... "Kim... Kim Tae... Kim Taehyung!" The woman yelled his name constantly before he came to his senses. His body violently shook as he dropped the bottle he was previously holding. The man fell to the floor, his body making a thud on the wood. 
Present time...
  The woman covered her eyes and sobbed her heart out, but... Taehyung was a mess. "No..., it wasn't... I didn't...," he continued to convince himself it was self defense. Though, how could he? He murdered someone.
  He found himself walking backwards and soon left the apartment. 'I didn't kill him... I didn't...,' V kept rewinding the thought in his mind. Afterwards, he his heels and ran off. He practically flew down the stairs without thinking and exited the building. The blood on his shirt and hands belonged to another human being. Another human being that died because of him...