::: Final :::

You Open My Heart [Oneshot]

*I will always use Song Mira’s POV*

            The sun will be going down soon, it is dewfall already. The day will end soon and the night will come. Stars and moon will be clearly seen, they are waiting the right time to appear. The wind blow hard and rumble can be heard; it will be raining soon. I go out from the course place which is meaning that I already finish teaching the students. The grayish cloud makes this dewfall different as usual. I sit in the chair that provided and try to take out my handphone that is placed in my jeans’ pocket since then.

            “Unnie!” I look to the source of the sound.

            “Oh, hi SangMi!^^” I smile to her.

            “Unnie, why you didn’t go home?”

            “I will in a minute, I have to phone my driver first.”

            “Oooooooh~” she says in long term and makes me giggle.

            “I’ll go home first, ya! Kamsahamnida for the course today unnie!” she bows to me.

            “You’re welcome sweety~” I wave my hand to her as the car starts to moving on.

            “Now I have to phone umma!” I say to my self.

           

*Dialing*

            Umma: Yoboseyo?

            Me       : Ma, can you tell my private driver to pick me up?

            Umma: Omo! He was gone with your dad awhile ago!

            Me       : Oh well, I think I will be walking today…

            Umma: Andwae!! You can’t walk alone! It will be rain soon and you’re a girl!

            Me       : Ma, I’m not a child anymore… I rolled my eyes.

            Umma: But…

            Me       : Its okay ma… If the rain pours, I can transit to some place first.

            Umma: Don’t drink coffee again in the café!

            Me       : You know it already! Okay I have to go now before the rain pours down. Annyeong~

            Umma: Take care! Since when did she learn English?

 

            I hang up my phone and start walking with my violin bag on my left hand. Unfortunately, in the middle way to the home, the rain pours down. Now, I have to search a place for me to stop until the rain stops. And yes, my body and my violin bag are wet now… Fortunately, I found a café, I stop in front of it and try to dry my body with tissue.

            “Hey, want to come in?” I look to the source of the sound, there I find a woman standing beside me. She wears a pink blouse and a white skirt.

            “Oh, anniyo. I’m fine!^^”

            “But you will sick with all of that wet clothe, c’mon!” she pulls me inside the café, “Please take a towel and a cup of hot coffee for this girl,” she points me and says to one of the workers there.

            “Yes, Ma’am.”

            “Mian to make you troublesome!” I bow to her when we reach an empty table with two seats in it.

            “No, it’s okay. I don’t want a beautiful girl like you to get sick. Anyway, you are Song Mira, am I right?”

            “Ah, ne. How did you-” before I finish my word, she slides a newspaper in front of me.

            “You’re in today newspaper!” she says excitedly.

            “It must be because of the Music Concert All around the World that held two days ago…”

            “And you win for The Best Violinist All around the World, right?”

            “Ne~” I nod shyly and tie my hair.

            “If you want to know, I’m your biggest fan anyway!^^”

            “MWO?!” suddenly I shout, I’m so shock that I have a fan.

            “Wow.. Calm down! And yes, I’m your biggest fan!” she says it once again, “Anyway drink this and wipe your body with the towel. Let me take your jacket and I will dry it.”

            “Gwaenchana.”

            “No, you will get sick! I’m your unnie anyway!” she forces me.

            “Ne, unnie~” I give up and open my jacket, then give it to her.

            Ma’am, you have a guest,” one of the workers there says to her.

            “Oh okay, gomawo,” the worker bows and leave us, “Excuse me for awhile,” she says and stands up, leaving me alone in the table.

I look to the window beside me, rain, please stop… I say inside my heart. I look to the view outside, but my eyes stops in one figure that stands in the intersection. Just from the figure, I can take a conclusion that he is handsome and fairly high; maybe about 180 centimeter or more. He brings an umbrella with him, my first impression is; he is handsome and my type.

I keep looking to him, but then a car pass through and I can’t see his figure again. I hope I can meet you again, mystery man. I giggle.

            “Mian! I make you waiting for long!”

            “It's okay^^” I look to her, “Maybe I have to go now, since the rain starts to stop already,” I point outside.

            “Okay then, just take the towel with you. And here is your jacket, maybe it’s not dry at all, but I hope you don’t catch a flu!” she is just like a mother who really care for her daughter, “Anyway, here is my name card, you can contact me whenever you want," she hands me her name card.

            “Ah, gomawo.” I take it and look to the name card, “You are the owner of this café?”

            “Ne!” she nods vigorously.

            “This is mine,” I hand it to her.

            “Can I get your signature?”

            “Mwo?”

            “Remember? I’m your biggest fan!” she says and smiles to me.

            “Oh, okay…” I take out a pen and sign my name card, and then give it to her.

            “Yeay!” she says and takes the card.

            “Annyeong~” I wave to her, she waves vigorously to me. I can’t stifle my laugh when looking at her, “She is my unnie, but her action is different from the reality,” I say to my self as I walk on the road.

            “Shillye hamnida,” I hear a sound from behind me; spontaneously I turn my body to look who is calling me. And… OMONA HE WAS THE GUY WHO I SAW BACK THEN FROM THE CAFÉ WINDOW!! “Hello?” he waves his hand in front of me.

            “Oh, ne, it’s mine, gomawo~” my soul come back to my body, I bow to him.

            “Cheonmanneyo~” he says and smiles to me. Omo, killer smile…

            “Can I treat you something? Coffee, maybe?” I ask to him, and then I notice that his hand is shaking, “Omo! You even don’t use a glove?” I say to him and touch his hand, it’s so cold, “Oh gosh, I think you need a cup of coffee!” I say to him and spontaneously grab his hand.

 

~ * ~

 

            Soon, we arrive in one café. Quickly, I go inside that café, order a cup of coffee and a cup of hot chocolate and find a place to seat.

            “Why don’t you use any glove?” I ask to him again and sit in the chair provided.

            “…” he doesn’t answer me.

            “Oh well, drink this at least,” I offer him a cup of coffee.

            “Gomawo…” he says and finally lifts his head up and looks at me. (I know that his attitude is different from the DooJoon that we all know. But this is just the beginning, keke~) “Oh, you can call me DooJoon anyway,” he smiles back to me, “Nice to meet you.”

            “Nice to meet you too, oppa.” we talk for awhile, chit chatting until someone stops our conversation. His phone is ringing.

            “Awhile.” he says. “Yoboseyo? Oh, annyeong sweetie.” sigh, he had a girlfriend already. “Barbeque party? When? Two days from now? Okay then.. Annyeong~” he hangs up his phone.

            “Your gf?”

            “Ne, hehe,” he scratches his hair awkwardly.

            “So, what you up to now?”

            “Well, nothing actually. Just training my voice and dance with the boys also taking care of my gf,” he laughs when saying the last words.

            “Ya, you love to joking around. The boys?”

            “Ne, I have a group and the leader is me. We use to dance and sing together.”

            “Do you guys a trainee?”

            “Anniyo, just for fun the six of us.”

            “Oooh~” I say and shape my mouth to ‘O’ shape.

            “You, what are you up to?” he asks back to me, “Let me guess.. Concert, giving course and playing violin., he guesses first before I can say a word.

            “How did you know?”

            “You are Song Mira, right?”

            “Today's newspaper…” we say together and laugh.

            We talk again for about fifteen minutes. Then, I have to go home and he has to meet his girlfriend. We walk until the intersection and say goodbye to each other. I continue my steps to my house.

 

~ * ~

 

            “Mira, do you want to eat?” suddenly eomma opens my bedroom door.

            “Anniyo, I’m full ma~” I say and rub my stomach.

            “I bet you drink to much coffee today.”

            “Just one cup of coffee and hot chocolate.”

            “Oh well, don’t drink too much coffee!” she says and closes the door. I keep staring to the laptop’s monitor in front of me. Right now I surfing the internet and opening my Twitter Account. About a minute later, someone mention me in Twitter. (Twitter is really trending right now! LOL!)

 

            Annyeong~ @Song_Miraviolinist! I think I find a girl account that I just met a few hours ago. ^^

 

            I just smile looking at that tweet.

 

            @BeeeestDJ Hmm.. I think so! LOL~! How can you find my account?”

 

            I reply his tweet. No need a long time until he replies my message.

 

            You’re in trends worldwide @Song_Miraviolinist! I bet you didn’t realize it since you ask why, keke~

 

            I look to the trends worldwide, and yes… My name is there ‘#MirathebestviolinistOh God, I don’t like to be exaggerate this much.

 

            @BeeeestDJ ah yes, you’re right… I don’t like to be exaggerate this much. But oh well, who can’t stop it? :/

 

            Omo, you didn’t like it? Mianhamnida @Song_Miraviolinist… I didn’t mean to do that D:

 

            Anniyo, it’s okay @BeeeestDJ :)

 

            Mian once again @Song_Miraviolinist! >.< As a treat, would you come to the Barbeque Party that hold at my and the other boys dorm? There will be Gina too! Keke~ I want you to meet her! It’s in Friday night, which is 2 days again from now..

 

            @BeeeestDJ Hmm, Friday night. Oh! I can go! I have nothing to do at Friday night! xD Okay then, I have to practice now! I have a solo concert next month -.- Byeeee~

 

            I log off my Twitter Account and shut down my laptop. Then, I open my violin bag and take out my violin and play ‘Four Seasons: Winter by Antonio Vivaldi’. For the concert, I have to memorize all of the four seasons that made by Antonio Vivaldi, but the one that I really can’t do it is the Winter one. It is really hard to play and need skills to play this correctly and memorize it. How can I do this?? Finally, after practicing about five hours, I can memorize the nots. And also, for the result, now I got my fingers bleeding and callous. (I wish I can play the violin of four seasons… Oh well, I don’t go to violin course again TT^TT)

 

~ * ~

 

            “Ooh, so you are the one that DooJoon hyung always talking about! I’m YoSeob anyway!^^” he says cheerfully and shakes my hand vigorously.

            “Always?” I look at him and he scratches his head awkwardly.

            “Yeah! He always talked about you and... Hmph!” YoSeob’s oppa mouth is covers by DooJoon’s oppa hand.

            “Oppa, what are you doing?!” I ask to him, shock because of his sudden action that covered YoSeob’s oppa mouth.

            “Just for awhile…,” he drags YoSeob oppa to the corner of the room and talk to him.

            “What happen?” I ask to YoSeob oppa after he comes back from the other side of the room.

            “Nothing," he sighs.

            “Annyeong~!” someone taps me from behind; I turn my body to look who is it.

            “I’m DongWoon! The magnae of the group!” he says with his deep voice, I must lift my head to look at his face, and he is tall!

            “I’m HyunSeung and beside me is GiKwang,” the one with the shaggy hair talk to me, he points to the person beside him.

            “Annyeong~” I bow to them.

            “And the one, who sits in sofa is, JunHyung hyung!” DongWoon points to the person who sits in the sofa while watching the TV.

            He looks me and greets me, “Hey!” then looks to the TV again.

            “Hey! I’m Gina!” a girl pop out from… I don’t know!

            “Hi! Oh! You must be DooJoon’s oppa gf, am I right?” I say while greet her hand back.

            “Ah, ne~ he told it to you?”

            “He talked about you so much,” we laugh together. Anyway, now I’m in barbeque party that held by the B2ST boys. They called their group ‘B2ST’.

            “Gina, come here~” DooJoon oppa gestures his hand.

            “Mian, I have to go to the balcony…”

            “Gwaenchana^^” I say to her. She left me and go to DooJoon, they smile and talking to each other.

            “They suit each other a lot…,” YoSeob oppa suddenly stands besides me.

            “Ah, ne~” I nod.

            “But, unfortunately” he stops his word.

            “Mwo?” I ask to him.

            "Nothing..." he sighs and points to DooJoon who is hugging Gina from behind and about to kiss her.

 

*The sound of a handphone fall down*

            “Ah, mian to make you guys shock,” quickly I take my phone, what’s wrong with you, Mira? Why do you feel hurt to look at DooJoon oppa and Gina unnie want to kiss each other?! I blame my self for interrupting DooJoon oppa and Gina unnie. “Oh, I have to go home first.. It’s late already, annyeong~” I say to them and take my bag. Then, go downstairs and about to open the dorm’s door when someone grabs my hand from behind.

            “Mira, are you okay?” I turn my body to look who it is. l see DooJoon oppa stands behind me and grabs my hand, right at my callous finger.

                “Ouch!” I take my hand off from him, “Oh God, it is bleeding again,” I sigh, looking at my fingers who throws up blood slowly.

                “OMO! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that! I will you home!” he takes his motorcycle key, but I stop him.

                “It’s okay, I’m fine. I can go home by myself, you need to accompany Gina unnie, right?” I smile to him and pat his shoulder, the blood that is come out from my finger, “Annyeong~” I say to him and go out from their dorm, then run to the road.

                As I walk back to my home, I keep the blood that left in my finger. I’m really a professional mask, actually I really want him to me home… The night breeze makes me have to use gloves, it’s so cold this night. No taxi or bus passing, I look to my white watch and it’s exactly 12 AM. I lift my head up and look to the sky; the stars and moon are shining brightly, it makes the black sky becomes beautiful. I wish I can look this night view with DooJoon oppa. I keep walking and stop for awhile, realize what I am thinking back then. OMO! WHAT AM I THINKING? I keep asking and blaming myself until I arrive home.

 

~ * ~

 

                Me          : Yoboseyo?

                ??           : Mira-ah, are you busy right now?

                Me          : Oh, DooJoon oppa… No, I’m in the mall right now, what happen? You are not energetic as usual!

                DJ           : Hmm.. nothing.

                Me          : Mwo?

                DJ           : Ah, forget it, annyeong. He hangs up his phone before I can ask him again.

               

What’s wrong with him? Okay, I admit that I’m panic now… He is not cheerful or energetic as usual. Suddenly, my phone rings again. Immediately, I take my phone and see who is calling me, but the number is not in my contact; it’s a stranger.

               

                Me          : Yoboseyo?

                ??           : Is this Mira?

                Me          : Ne, who am I talking to?

                ??           : This is Gina unnie.

                Me          : Oh unnie, hi! What happen? Your voice are telling me that something bad is happen.

                Gina       : Yes it is, Mira. Did DooJoon already call you?

                Me         : Ne~

                Gina       : Did he say something to you?

                Me         : No, his action was really weird and he was not energetic as usual. Tell me what happened unnie!

                Gina      : Okay I will tell you, but please don’t be mad and hate me. So… He caught me walk with other boy.

                Me         : Omo! I gasp, silent is makes for awhile. Why unnie? Why?! I ask to her.

                Gina      : *sigh* Actually I don’t like him from the first time we dating. But, at that time his face was really serious and he really love me. I couldn’t bear to hurt him. So, yeah, you know it… I betray him from behind with walking with other boy.

                Me         : But it means you play his feeling, unnie!

                Gina      : Yes, I know. Now our relationship is over, he called me awhile ago and said that. And now, I know the one that suit for him and can make him happy again. She stops, It’s you, Mira.

                Me         : BWOH?! ME?!

                Gina      : Yes its you, you are the only one who can make him smile and laugh. And I know that you have a feeling for him.

                Me         : H-How did you know, unnie?

                Gina      : From your eyes and your action at the Barbeque party. I know you can do it, Mira. HWAITING! she says and hangs up the phone.

                Me         : Unnie!

 

                What can I do now? I’m happy but… How can I cheer him up? I keep thinking while walking to the basement and go in to my car, turn the engine on and drive to B2ST's dorm.

*Ting Tong* I push the dorm’s bell.

                “Ne?” JunHyung’s oppa voice is hear before he opens the door.

                “JunHyung oppa! Where’s DooJoon oppa?” I try to peek inside but his body blocks me.

                “Oh, you better go fast!” he grabs my hand and pulls me to DooJoon’s room.

*Knock knock* JunHyung oppa knocks the door.

                “Hyung! Look who is here!^^” JunHyung smiles to DooJoon oppa, but he keeps staring to the emptiness, “Wish you luck!” JunHyung oppa whispers in my ear and pats my back, hen pulls me slowly inside the room.

                “Gomawo,” I shape my mouth, after JunHyung oppa closes the door. I look to DooJoon oppa keeps staring to the emptiness, “Oppa~” I walk toward him and wave my hand in front of his eyes. Finally, he looks at me, but still, no words come out from his mouth. Ugh! I hate gloomy situation! “DooJoon oppa, it’s weird to look you at this condition,” I try to cheer him up, “I know how it feels like, betrayed by the person you love," my words makes him shocks and looks straightforward to me.

                “You were betrayed?”

                “Ne, but more harsh than your condition right now. The boy that I was used to date with, he proposed my best friend and made her pregnant,” I say and without realizing it, a tear just drop smoothly on my cheek. I wipe my tears with the tissue that he gives to me, “Gomawo…,” I say to him.

                “Mian, I made you remember about the bitter past.”

                “It’s okay,” I say to him, “But oppa, you must know something,” I stop for awhile and take a deep breath, “After that incident, I close my heart so tightly for boy. But then, I meet you and over time, my heart opens again. You are the one that open my heart oppa, you open my heart.” I emphasize the last words.

                “M.. Me?” DooJoon oppa asks hesitantly.

                “Yes you oppa~” I laugh a bit looking at his puzzled face, “I know oppa that you don’t love me, I just confess to you after all,“ I force a smile, but actually inside, my heart is really hurts. I stifle my tears, trying to make it don’t fall in front of him.

                “But I-”

                “Yes, I know that you don’t like me. But please don’t pity me, I don’t like it. Oh well, I think I have to go now. I hope I can make you happier oppa! Smile!^^” I force a smile again, but now my hands are shaking. When I’m about to open the door, DooJoon oppa pushes the door and won’t let me go out.

                “Oppa, I have to go now,” I don’t lift me head.

                “I won’t let you go before you look to my face first,” he says, threaten me.

                “I don’t want it, oppa,” I keep put my head down.

                “You are stubborn…” he says and push me to the wall, omo what will he do to me?

                I give up and lift my head, finally. I can’t hold on my tears again after looking his face, “Here! Satisfy enough?!” I say nearly shout to him, my tears keep flowing down.

                “I haven’t finish my words, Mira,” he says with soft tone and wipe my tears with his hand, “Back then I want to said that, "But I was just about to confess to you",”  now I’m confuse and make a puzzle face to him. “Please don’t make that puzzled face, I hate it,” he says and laughs.

                “You love me?”

                “Ne,” he nods softly, “Saranghaeyo, Mira,” I’m just about to gasp and cover my mouth, but his lips are covering my mouth first before I can do it. Then, he ends the kiss first.

                “Oppa, why did you…” I don’t finish my words; I cover my mouth and tears flowing down through my cheeks.

                “I do it because I love you, Mira,” he says and smiles to me, “You want a proof?” he doesn’t let me to answer first; he goes to the desk beside his bed and take his IPhone. Then, he shows me a photo.

 

                “Look, it’s you, right?” he asks me, I nod, “From the first time I see you, I already fell for you. Your innocent face and warm smile made my heart melt. At that time I already caught Gina walk with other boy, but she didn’t realize it. My love for her was gone since that time.”

                “So, why do you want to kiss her at the barbeque party?” I wipe my tears, I already calm down now.

                “I want to make you jealous, keke~” he laughs at me.

                “MWO?! YOU’RE MEANIE OPPA!” I punch his shoulder softly, “Don’t say that you are acting too back then!”

                “Yes I am!” he says cheerfully, “But I want to give you something special!” I look to the other side of the room, crossing my arms; I’m mad at him. “Song Mira, do you want to be my girlfriend?” suddenly he kneels down in front of me.

                “Oppa!” I am shock to see him does that.

                “Answer first!” he shakes his head.

                “Ne, I want to be your girlfriend,” I say without thinking first.

                “Good then!” he says and stands up.

                “What will the boys say if they know us dating?”

                “They already know it,” I shock and make my face to; 0_o

                “They are overhearing our conversation since then,” he walks towards the door and opens the door.

                *BROOK!* They all fall down as DooJoon open the door. YoSeob oppa is in the bottom, GiKwang oppa in his top, HyunSeung oppa, JungHyun oppa and last follows by DongWoon oppa.

                “See?” DooJoon looks to me, I laugh to see that stacks of B2ST boys.

                “I.. I’m died~!” YoSeob oppa acts. Then they stands up from DongWoon oppa until YoSeob oppa. Than they look to us who is watching them since then.

                “Maybe they will be making you troublesome a bit,” DooJoon oppa points to the boys.

                *Sigh* “It’s okay as long you will always be with me.”

                “I will,” he moves forward to me and put both of his hands on my waist, “Forever…,” he said before he kisses me. First I hesitate, but since now I know that he will be mine, finally I can reply his kiss. I can hear the boys shouts, “Awwwww!”. He puts his forehead on mine and kisses me once again, gently.

 

THE END <3

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? Do you guys love it? I love how the story flow! xD *you’re the one who make it, duh*

Anyway if you found the middle is kinda boring, you are the same with me! I found it kinda boring too, but don’t know how to change it…

Oh well *hopeless* don’t forget to comment + subscribe please! Gomawo! *bows*