Beginning

AfterSchool

Uee sigh as she walk into business class. She really hate the subject and thats why she purposely failed in exam. Take business class is one of the condition that her father gave her when she wanted to study at KSH. Most of the students in that class are the heir or heiress of their own family business. But none of them is her friend because most of them belong to dance team or vocal team. She is the only member from sports team.

'Ok..students now I will tell your marks for yesterday quiz'said Miss Suzy her business teacher.'As usual the highest mark go to Park Kahi and Kim Jungah while the lowest is Kim Yoojin'

Uee just smilling when she heard that she is the lowest. She doesn't care about it. She knows that this news will arrive at her father. The bell ring and she pack her things. 'Yoojin your mark is always the lowest. So I have found a good tutor for you.'said Miss Suzy who is now standing beside her. 'But..' 'No excuse. The headmaster said that if you fail in the next exam you will be ban from taking part in swimming competition' continue Miss Suzy because she know that Uee will find 1001 excuse. Uee just sigh. She cant do anything. Her father must been involved in this problem. 'Lee Jooyeon is your tutor'said her teacher before went out from the class. 'Huh?? Lee Jooyeon?? Great..my tutor is one of vocal team and a prankster.'

The dance team are practicing their choreograph passionately. They have been practicing for two hours. The members shirt soaked with sweat. 'Ok guys...we finish for today' say Kahi president of dance team. After changing their shirt, Kahi go to the cafeteria with her bestfriend. 'Appa..can you treat us today' say Nana to Kahi. Kahi nod and the girls start to take a foods. 'Unnie..Miss Sooyoung asked us to meet her tomorrow' Said Lizzy. 'For what' 'I dont know to Bekah Unnie' reply Lizzy again. 'We will know that tomorrow kids..finish up your foods quickly..I want to go home earlier today' said Kahi while eating her burger. 

Jungah, Raina and Jooyeon sit in the park after their vocal class end. Jooyeon told her bestfriend that she has to tutor someone from their business class. 'Who is she Jupal' asked Jungah the eldest. 'I dont know yet..but I think Uee' reply Jooyeon. 'Oh..that swimmer'said Raina while playing with her phone. Two girl approach them. One of them is blonde and another girl has smilling eyes. 'Annyonghasaeyo sunbae~nim..Miss Sooyoung ask all of you to meet her at the office tomorrow..'say the blonde one. 'Just call us unnie..no need to be formal..do you know why she want to meet us..btw what is your name'ask Jungah. 'My name is Eyoung from band team and she is Kaeun from languages class'the blonde one introduce herself and her friend. 'I dont know..actually Miss Soyoung asked us to see her too tomorrow'said the girl named Kaeun. 'Oh ok..see you tomorrow'said Jooyeon while smilling. The two girls walked away. 'Why Miss Sooyoung want to meet us and them?' Ask Raina to her unnies. The unnies just shook their head. Later they went home.