SLS

Secret Love Song

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

 

 

“Chaerin-ah…” Jiyong said at his girlfriend when they were on the way to her apartment that early morning.  Apparently, Chaerin suddenly pecked his cheek when they were at an after-party and Zion T. was performing.

 

“What, oppa?” She looked at him with her signature feline eyes looking droopy. As if they were about to close any minute.

 

“About that kiss…” His voice trailed off when she opened her eyes almost immediately when he said those words.

 

“What about that kiss?” She asked him and he swallowed hard.

 

“We need to be more careful. I mean extra careful. Yang sajangnim might scold us again if any of the people there captured that moment.” Jiyong explained.

 

“Why? You don’t want me to kiss you anymore?” Chaerin raised a brow at her boyfriend.

 

“It’s not about that, I what I mean is that think about what people will say when they see those videos that might be uploaded. I danced after your kiss so it will look like we were fooling around. Think about what the fans will say when this scandal will break.” Jiyong looked at the black-haired girl who was fidgeting her fingers. Something she likes to do when she’s very upset.

 

The drive was longer than it seemed. Chaerin chose not to reply and Jiyong decided to not talk about it anymore. They arrived at her apartment and when Chaerin went out of the car without kissing him, he knew that their whole day plan was ruined.

 

“You always think of what others might think but you didn’t even ask me what my thoughts are. You care about them so much that you forgot my feelings.” Chaerin said as she stood outside his white Lambo before she completely strutted her way to her apartment.

 

 

 

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

 

 

“That was a blast, babe!” Jiyong kissed his girlfriend on the lips as they arrived at his apartment.

 

“Thank you, oppa. I couldn’t do it, if it wasn’t for you.” Chaerin kissed him back with the same fervor.

 

“I’m so proud that you’re achieving your dreams one by one.” He looked at her eyes to show his sincerity.

 

It’s true that he’s proud, he’s beyond proud because of his girlfriend. Everything she does makes him proud of her.

 

“I’m posting our photo…” Chaerin suddenly mumbled.

 

“What photo?” He asked her.

 

“Cookies.” She simply said and looked down.

 

She knows that this might cause another ruckus but the hell she cares about others. The only thing that bothers her is Jiyong. She clearly remembered their big fight about the sudden kiss.

 

“Post it.” Jiyong smiled at her, breaking her reverie. “I don’t care about them anymore.” He gave her that gummy smile that he loves so much and the two spent their night together, not caring about the call YG is giving them. For they made a promise to never care about anyone when it’s just the two of them, stealing precious moments without the captive eyes of other people.

 

 

 

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

 

 

Chaerin started giggling like a high school girl who just made her crush noticed her when Jiyong asked her personally to participate in his Shine A Light Concert. Well, part of that was real for Kwon Jiyong noticed her again and he’s her major love interest at the moment.

 

They were currently filming for a parody for his concert and when the take was over, the two of them started to catch things up and to talk about stuffs until the cameraman went to them. Asking them about things they want to say.

 

“What did you say?” Chaerin asked Jiyong because she cannot hear what he mumbled.

 

“No—nothing… It’s too cold to talk.” Jiyong said as he flashed his gummy smiled at the camera.

 

“Try this warm stuff.” Chaerin offered him as she showed what she was referring to the camera.

 

“I—I’m wearing thinner clothes than usual.” He told the cameraman. “I want to offer my clothes to you but I don't have spares.” He admitted but he tried to conceal the truth as he said it in a joking manner.

 

Chaerin laughed, lightly smacking his arm with her soft hand. Her eyes turning into crescent. “No you wouldn’t.” She continued on laughing.

 

“Right. I wouldn't really. I'm about to die now.” Jiyong laughed at his antic too. Although a part of him really wants to give that cloth to Chaerin.

 

“I think so…” Chaerin smiled at him. Completely knowing his state at the moment she then was about to go to the coordi-unnie when she heard Jiyong’s words.

 

“Heartwarming Chaerin. HUNCHAE

 

 

As you drive me to my house

I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

You and I both have to hide on the outside

Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine

 

 

“Stop crying please…” Jiyong cooed the sobbing girl sitting beside him as their manager drove them to their building.

 

“What is wrong with me?” Chaerin asked him as she looked at him with her puffy red eyes.

 

“Nothing is wrong with you, you are perfect as you are.” He hugged her as she continued on crying.

 

“That’s the problem. I am me, if I was born a little prettier people would stop all these bashes.” She bit her quivering lips as Jiyong looked at her sternly.

 

“So you are now considering plastic surgery?” He coldly asked.

 

That made her stop.

 

“I don’t ever, want to lose you. I’m willing to lose this ing career just for you! Because you are more than enough, more than perfect for me. I thought we had a deal to never let anyone bother us but you are acting like this? What is wrong with you?” He cannot contain his emotions that day. The lack of sleep and the fact the last thing he wanted to see, and that was to see her crying is what he’s currently seeing made him burst.

 

The drive was silent and nobody dared to talk.

 

Not Chaerin who was crying still.

 

Not Jiyong who’s really mad at the moment.

 

Not the manager who doesn’t know what to do.

 

Not anyone.

 

They arrived at the building and Jiyong got off first, not giving Chaerin a second look. Chaerin then later on found a post on GD’s Instagram saying what he really wanted to say to her that time.

 

 

It's obvious you're meant for me

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

 

 

“Oppa…” Chaerin poked Jiyong’s sleeping figure. “I dreamt about you last night, you asked me to marry you but I woke up and I never had the chance to say my answer in my dream.” Chaerin nuzzled their noses together. “If there would be a day that you’ll ask me to marry you, I just want you to know that I will say yes right away.”

 

Chaerin leaned on her back as she looked at the ceiling.

 

“But have you ever thought of marrying me?” She wondered because they never talked about such topic before for she’s too shy to open in.

 

“If you ever realized that you don’t want me no more when we get married, I won’t allow you to have another woman. Tell me all the things you want me to do and I’ll do it.” She continued playing with him.

 

“Talking with you like this feels so good.” She kissed him hard on the lips. “I love you so much, more than you could ever imagine.” She added before heading off to the bathroom.

 

Little did she know was that Jiyong was awake that time and he heard everything she said.

 

“Yes, I have always planned everything about our wedding and I will propose when everything’s already in their proper places.” He giggled as he talked to himself.

 

Chaerin went out of the bathroom and Jiyong acted as if he just woke up.

 

“Good morning, I love you…” He sent his girlfriend a flying kiss.

 

“So giddy.” Chaerin rolled her eyes at him but he clearly knew she’s feeling shy because she’s blushing so hard that moment.

 

 

But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

 

Why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

 

 

Chaerin bit her lower lip as she saw pictures of her boyfriend and a close friend having an intimate time at a balcony. She looked at Jiyong as he sent her the same look.

 

“I feel so sorry for she’s also having a hard time with her boyfriend.” Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck as Chaerin tried to smile at him.

 

“I feel so sorry for myself because I am so damn inlove with you and nobody cares.” She inhaled deeply.

 

“I do.” Jiyong shortly answered but that was enough to take all her insecurities aside.

 

“I’m such a , remind me why you love me please.” Chaerin hugged him tight.

 

“That’s the reason…” He hugged her as tight as he could, protecting her from all hates she’s been receiving. “You’re the baddest . My badass girlfriend.” He managed to make her laugh. “And your is such a turn on… and the mole on the valley of your s… the small mole on your lower lip.”

 

“.” Jiyong cursed and Chaerin looked at him weirdly. “I know this is a very bad timing but you’re really right now.” He admitted.

 

“That’s why.” She giggled at him. “I love yopu so much!” She squealed.

 

“I love you more!” He shouted.

 

They spent the night shouting all their feelings as they touch each other’s body.

 

When you're with him, do you call his name

Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?

Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?

Or would you play it safe and stay?

 

Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless

 

 

When Chaerin was asked about her ideal type, she simply answered “President Yang Hyunsuk told me to stop talking about Teddy oppa. Haha. I want a manly guy who can respect me. A positive and energetic person.”

 

She just changed her ideal type to a one that was never really far from her reference. Her new ideal type is actually more than what she was looking for.

 

Her boyfriend is more than what she was asking for.

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

It's obvious you're meant for me

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

 

 

“Marriage.” Jiyong read the article aloud as he scrolled through his phone. “Babe, have you ever thought of marrying me?” He asked his girlfriend who was painting her nails that time.

 

Chaerin pretended to think and answered him with a shy nod.

 

“Do you want us to get married?” He asked her, remembering that time he heard her talking about her dream.

 

“That’s the worst proposal ever…” Chaerin rolled her eyes at him but she can’t deny the fact that her heart is beating abnormally that she can feel it might explode at any moment.

 

“I’m not proposing yet, I was just asking so I’ll know what you will answer if I’ll propose.” He pouted at her.

 

“Yes, of course. I would definitely most want to get married with you.” She smiled at him.

 

“Good, I just want to know the answer and I just want you to know that you can’t change your answer when I propose.” He ordered her but it sounded clearly more than a statement.

 

“Fine.” She continued on painting her nails, surprising her feelings to jump on him.

 

But we know this, we got a love that is hopeless

 

Why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

 

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby

I don't wanna hide us away

Tell the world about the love we making

I'm living for that day

Someday

Why can't I hold you in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that we could be like that

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

 

Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

 

Why can't we be like that?

Wish we could be like that

 

“I just want you to understand that we can’t go out public yet. Just bear with me more, babe?” Jiyong talked to Chaerin as they have their dinner together.

 

“I know, I’m debuting and you are currently on tour.” She answered.

 

“We will find time, and when that time comes. We will be the most awesome couple” Jiyong winked at her.

 

“We are already the most awesome couple…” Chaerin rolled her eyes at him.

 

“Don’t give me that look, you still owe me that Hello es choreography.” Jiyong suddenly stood up and carried her to the bedroom. “I’m claiming my VIP ticket to see Lee Chaerin perform today.” He winked at her and she laughed hard.

 

“Okay, as you wish…” Chaerin winked back as she kissed him like she wanted to do in public.