Happy Birthday, Dear Ji Hyo!

Tricking Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 15, 2015 ; 07.00 a.m

 

 

Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin,  Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Haha, and Lee Kwang Soo sat on the sofa together, waiting Myuk PD to explain the whole rules to Running Man shooting today. They’re chatting each other, talking about Jae Suk’s birthday party yesterday.

Yeah, Jae Suk’s birthday is on August 14, yesterday. Jae Suk invited all of Running Man member to came to his house for dinner, but only Suk Jin, Gary, Haha and Kwang Soo who attended his party. Jong Kook can’t joined them because he was busy with his new comeback with Turbo, and Ji Hyo can’t joined them because of her drama.

“Yah Kim Jong Kook! Why you didn’t came to my party last night? And also Ji Hyo! Ah, I’m become suspicious with the two of you. Don’t say that you are dating Ji Hyo last night?”

All member and Running Man crew burst out of laughter.

“Aniya, hyung.” Jong Kook actually blushed after Jae Suk said that. “Aren’t I already told you that I should go to the studio for new comeback Turbo?”

Jae Suk pointed at Jong Kook. “Aih. You are always busy if I invited you to had a party. Wait you, Kim Jong Kook. I will get revenge for you. And Ji Hyo also!” but he giggled a bit. “Just kidding Kook Jong-ah, don’t blushed like that. Your face is redden like a tomato,”

Jong kook automatically run his hand to his face, touching his cheek and it feel warm. Is it right? Is my face is redded? Ah, what is this? So embarassed.

And suddenly he thinking of Ji Hyo and about Jae Suk’s word before. ‘Don’t say that you are dating Ji Hyo last night?’ Ah, actually he want it. He want to dating Ji Hyo. He already liking Ji Hyo secretly for the last three year. But he can’t. He can’t say that he like her; He can’t say that he actually want to dating her. He didn’t want to ruin this show; Running Man already turn on the fifth anniversary. It mean they’re already together for the last five year. They already work hard for the netizen. If he say the truth to Ji Hyo and she like him too, they also can’t publishing their relationship. What? Dreaming you, Kim Jong Kook. How do you know that Ji Hyo also like you? It can’t be.

And one more reason that he keep his feeling for a long time; Monday Couple. Monday Couple is official Couple from Running Man who involving Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo. Although they’re only dating in the scene, but Jong Kook didn’t want to ruin all of that and he didn’t want Monday Couple fans to be sad.

Jong Kook smirk. What a sad story.

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!”

Jong Kook turn his head toward the voice. “Oh?”

“What are you thinking?” Jae Suk once again caught him.

“Nothing,”

And suddenly the door is opened, three person entering the room with a bright smile. They are Jessica, Ryu Seung Soo, and Byul-Haha’s wife-.

All member is automatically stand up and welcoming the guest. They shaking hand, hugging and teasing. After that they’re back to their own seat and listening to Myuk PD who gave them the rules for today.

“I am feel grateful to all of you who attend the Running Man shooting early. And I guess you all is questioning ‘Where is Ji Hyo’, right? As that you know, Song Ji Hyo-ssi birthday is today, on August 15. So today, we will have 1 vs 9 race, Song Ji Hyo vs Running Man and Guest,”

All of member and guest looking each other. So, they will tricking Ji Hyo on the whole day! But some of them feel uneasy.

“Yah, although we are 9, Ji Hyo is more brave from us. She had her own trick. She was hard to defeating her. Be careful with her,” Jae Suk said.

All of them is nodded, agree with Jae Suk word. Although Ji Hyo is the only woman in Running Man, but she was strong like a man. She also smart and also had an idea to solving a mystery.

Myuk PD continuing his rules. “So, the theme for today is ‘Good Holiday’. For the winner, we’ll have a holiday one day in Busan!”

All of them screaming and wondering how they enjoying their holiday in Busan.

“Actually, not only the winner team who will get a holiday in Busan, but all of us! We will have a birthday party for Song Ji Hyo-ssi and Yoo Jae Suk-ssi,”

“Aish Jae Suk hyung’s birthday is yesterday and he already had his own party. Why you make this party for him again, Myuk PD?” Haha said, teasing the National MC.

“Yah Ha Dong Hoon, just say that you’re envy with me! Your birthday is 5 day again but I think you can’t have a party, right? Ahaha! Ahaha!”

“Aniyo! Why should I envy with you? Grasshopper!”

“Mworago? Yah Haroro!”

And they argued like in they own world. The rest only shake his head looking at the two of them.

“If you two will argue each other, it better you two go out from this room,”

Jae Suk and Haha suddenly stopped and bowed to all. “Jwosonghamnida”

“Okay, I will continue,” Myuk PD said again. “And today, there’s a spy who will distract you from winning in the each of mission. Today is Couple Race, and in every couple, there’s one spy. I already arrange the couple and the spy.”

They only silent listening to Myuk PD.

“Yoo Jae Suk-ssi with Ryu Seung Soo-ssi, and the spy is , and the spy is Yoo Jae Suk-ssi”

“Eeeyy, why I should be partnered with this hyung?” Jae Suk said while he shake his hand with Ryu Seung Soo.

“Ji Suk Jin-ssi with Lee Kwang Soo-ssi, and the spy is Lee Kwang Soo-ssi”

“Feel!”

“Chook!”

“CROSS!”

“Yah what did you expect from that couple, Myuk PD? Even Kwang Soo can’t be a spy himself,” this time Gary is commented.

“Eeeyy why are you like this Gary hyung?!” Kwang Soo nagging.

“Haha-ssi with Byul-ssi, and the spy is Haha-ssi”

“Ah, I already know this can happen,”

“Why Yeobo? Are you didn’t like be partnered with me? Mm?”

“Aniyo aniyo saranghae Byul-ah!”

“Gary-ssi with Jessica-ssi, and the spy is Jessica-ssi”

“Wae? Why not me? Why the spy is Jessica?”

“Gary-ssi can’t be a spy, we know you can’t lie and Ji Hyo-ssi will know the truth if you be a spy,”

And all of them burst out of laughter.

“Yah, Myuk PD is true, Gary-ah. You can’t ruin our secret because your face!” Jae Suk said.

“Wae? What’s wrong with my face, hyung?”

“And the last couple is Kim Jong Kook-ssi with Song Ji Hyo-ssi. The spy is Song Ji Hyo-ssi,”

This time Jong Kook approaching Myuk PD and pull his collar. “Yah Myuk PD! Why you pairing me with Ji Hyo? Wae?”

“I am pairing you with Ji Hyo-ssi because you are the only one who could acting to her and you’re also could win against her,”

“Its true hyung!”

“Yes! You could nagging her all of day!”

“You could acting and fooling her!”

“You also could make her cry!”

“Yah what are you saying?!” Jong Kook put his hand on his waist.  He didn’t know what but his heart feel weird because its the first time he pairing with Ji Hyo. It mean all the whole day he will always beside her and be with her everytime.

“Okay I will explain the next rules,”

Jong Kook know that he can’t do anything. Okay. Just one day with her. Just for the filming. Its okay.

“There’s three mission. Mission one, Acupressure Mat. Mission two, Housewarm Games and mission three is Nametag Ripping for the spy.”

All of them feel sick only thinking about the Acupressure Mat.

“On the first and second mission, there’s three winner. The winners will receive one ball each. But you know, our theme is 1:9, so STOP Song Ji Hyo-ssi and Kim Jong Kook-ssi from their winning. If  Jong Kook-ssi have Running Ball, we can’t fooling her in the end,”

“What do you mean? So Ji Hyo will have a Running Ball, but Jong Kook didn’t have it?”

“Yes, you’re true Jae Suk-ssi. In the end, we will going to the station and ride a train to the Busan. In the final mission, you will search again for the Gold Ball. The person that didn’t have Running Ball or Gold Ball can’t join us to the Busan. If Ji Hyo-ssi have both of the ball, she will depart with us. But Kim Jong Kook-ssi must didn’t have a Running Ball or Gold Ball and he pretend to be mad at Ji Hyo-ssi. If Jong Kook-ssi didn’t have the both of ball, he can’t join us to the Busan. She absolutely would feel sad, right?”

Jae Suk stand up from his seat. “Ah! So you want to make Ji hyo feel guilty and crying, right?”

Myuk PD smile and nodded to him.

“In the final mission ‘Nametag Ripping’ is individual mission, the member who didn’t have a Running Ball must searching a Running Ball for her/himself also to find the Gold Ball, and the spy will ousted him/her when he/she search for it. So we should make Ji Hyo-ssi to ousted Jong Kook-ssi.”

“Ah! I understand now!” Jae Suk clap his hand. “All of us should stopping Ji Hyo and Jong Kook for winning, but in the end we should find a method in order to make her have one Running Ball, and Jong Kook-ie should out before he have the both of ball!”

“You’re absolutely true,” Myuk PD smile to Jae Suk. “And let the spy winning in the end so they will have one Gold Ball each.”

“So all of us should ousted by the spy?”

“Yes. Let the spy be the last person and winning the final mission,”

“We should make Ji Hyo who be the last person!!”

“Yeah! I’m agree with you!”

Myuk PD smile to them. “I guess you all already understand the rules. So, only one important thing; In the end, Kim Jong Kook-ssi shouldn’t have a Running Ball.”

“Okay, you all should pretend didn’t know anything. And at 08.00 a.m., Song Ji Hyo-ssi will come and I will tell the whole rules for the spy. So the spy will stay here and the rest will go to the other room to monitoring Song Ji Hyo-ssi.”

Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Ryu Seung Soo, Gary, and Byul stand up and goes to the other room. They will monitoring Ji Hyo from the CCTV

At 08.00 a.m., Song Ji Hyo arrived and goes to the room when Jae Suk, Kwang Soo, Jesicca and Haha there. They’re receiving a command to be a spy today. As expexted, all of them (except Ji Hyo) acting like they didn’t know anything and fooling Ji Hyo. After know that she is paired with Jong Kook, Ji Hyo immediately grap Myuk PD’s collar and mad at him.

“Yah Myuk PD! How can you pairing me with Jong Kook oppa? You know that he had instinc like tiger, right? Ah, how could I acting in front of him? It so difficult,”

The rest of them only smirk in their heart. Poor Ji Hyo, we’re tricking you!

“You’re the only one who can win against him, Ji Hyo-ssi.”

“But he... Aishhh” Ji Hyo didn’t know what should she do. It’s true, only she who can beat him. She can win against him. But that man, Kim Jong Kook... will be with her the whole day?

Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Ryu Seung Soo, Gary, and Byul only laughing when looking at Ji Hyo’s expression from the CCTV.

“Yah look at her! She mad with Myuk PD! Same like you, Kook Jong-ah!” Jae Suk teasing him again.

Jong Kook only look at them with his small eyes. What’s wrong with this hyung? Why he always teasing me with Ji Hyo?

 

 

 

 

09.00 a.m, The opening

All the member-Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Gary, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo-already stay for the opening. The guest also arrived and pretend like usual. After PD told  them about the couple, they’re going to the place where first mission is held. Each couple ride the car.

On the way, the others arrange a strategy to beat Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, because they’re the strongest couple among them. Only Jong Kook and Ji Hyo who acting on their own, pretend to suspecting each other.

“Ji Hyo-ah are you a spy?”

“Aniyo, oppa. I’m not the spy”

“Don’t lie to me,”

“I did’t lie to you, how about you oppa? Are you a spy?”

“No, I’m not.”

“How can I trust you just like that? You’re good in acting”

“You also good in acting. You’re actress. How can I trust you just like that?”

Ji hyo know that he is also smart. Fyuuu. She should be careful.

“They didn’t gave us a hint for the spy. We didn’t know how much the spy are,”

“Yeah, its probably not only one or two. Oppa, let’s trusting each other,”

“I agree with you. Ji Hyo-ah, now I only believe you. Don’t trying to betray me, okay?”

“Of course, oppa”

Ji Hyo secretly take a deep sigh. Aish jeongmal. I know Jong Kook oppa had a good instinc. What a relief that he believe me. I should be careful with him.

Jong kook smirk in his heart. I’m sorry Ji Hyo-ah.

 

 

 

They all arrived at the first mission. Its the Acupressure Mat. Ji hyo feel happy because her partner is Jong Kook. He really like Acupressure Mat. Also he is a strong guy, Ji Hyo feel like she will definitely win with him.

They standing to listening for the rules. In this mission, they will had a piggyback from the start unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter