[GOTPINK] Jr & Bomi

APINK & Other boys One Shot Collection: Jr x Bomi #JinMi

Pairing: (GOT7) Jinyoung & (APINK) Bomi
OTP: #jinmi
Genre: romance / cute
Others: -

 

“Aren’t you cold?”

“Here noona, you can wear my gloves.”

“Should we get a pair of mitten for you?”

Bomi chuckled softly at how Jinyoung keep talking about her small actions and then took a good look at his profile while he’s talking. Handsome.

“I’m all set, it’s okay.” Bomi gave him a smile which make him to shut his mouth.

 

. . .

 

For the past two years, Jinyoung keep on wooing Bomi and determined to make her agree on going out with him. Jinyoung kept on visiting the cafe that Bomi worked at and sometimes he will bring his friends along. Jinyoung confessed on liking Bomi since the day he first laid his eyes on her. Bomi find it absurd and laughed it off but he kept telling that he likes her. Of course Bomi felt annoyed, so she decided to confront him one day.

One day, after Bomi has finished her shift at 11 o’ clock in the night she saw Jinyoung standing under the street lamp across the cafe. Bomi felt so angry that she just want to yell at him, telling him to get lost.

“Why did you do all of this?” Bomi can't hide the anger in her tone.

“I’m waiting for you of course.” Jinyoung flashes his cat-eye smile to her.

“It’s late, you have school to attend tomorrow.” Slowly, her voice started to rise.

“But it’s more dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone. The bus stop from here is quiet far.” Jinyoung stared at her, innocently.

“I can take care of myself!” She snapped.

“Noona, perhaps you... hate me?” He looked at her, does not even flinched a bit at her yell.

Bomi took a deep breath before exhaling it back out. “I’m not fond to young boy especially who’s still studying in high school.”

There was a moment of silent before Jinyoung break it. “Then, how about 20 years old?”

“What?” Bomi can’t get what he’s tying to say.

“What about a 20 years old guy? Will you like him back?” Jinyoung asked earnestly.

“Well... Maybe I can take it into a consideration? Feeling is not something to play with you know.” Bomi answered him carefully.

A smile lit up on his face, “Then, can you wait for me till the next 2 years? I will be 20 years old then.” to him, even a word ‘consideration’ is like a big hope for her to like him back. That’s how great his liking towards Bomi. “Until then, I promise I won’t appear by your eyes again. I won’t go to the cafe and tail you every time again.” Jinyoung said while looking into her eyes.

Bomi felt odd and she can felt her heart beating faster than normal. ‘What is this?’

“If I promise to wait you for another 2 years you won’t appear in front of me again? Like that?” She asked for confirmation.

Jinyoung nodded his head with a soft smile on his face.

‘What is this? Why do I feel rather... sad?’ “Deal!” Bomi extend out her hand for a handshake which Jinyoung gladly accept it with big grins on his face

 

. . . .

 

As promised, the next day and Jinyoung did not come any where in front of her eyes again. And so as the other days. Although sometimes there are some of his friends that came by and order some take out for 7 portions. But still, Jinyoung is no where to be seen.

Bomi felt weird that she’s kind of searching for his presence.

She liked him, but she don’t want to be in a relationship with an 18 years old boy. Bomi’s 24 for god sake! It would be weird for her to date with a high school boy. Because of her pride, she has now making herself missing Jinyoung like crazy to herself. 2 years? That’s a very long time, she sighed.

During the first year without Jinyoung’s presence at the cafe, there are some guys that try to hit on her but she gave them 0 respond.

Bomi still remember the deal that she made with Jinyoung. That’s her. How about him? Does he remember about his deal? Does he remember her, whom he asked to wait for him? Probably not. The possibility is too high. But she decided to give him a shot. She believes on what her heart says.

 

. . . .

 

Finally, today is the day where Jinyoung promised to come back. Bomi get ready to go to work as usual. It’s December and the weather is quite chilly and her floral knee length dress is not helping. Usually, Bomi can endure the weather because at the cafe, they will turn the heater.

But today, it’s pretty chill for her. She looked for the gloves inside her back but found nothing. “Ah! The table.” She face palmed herself as she remembered she put it on the table to get the keys earlier. “What a day.” She mumbles to herself.

Through out the bus ride to her work place, Bomi can’t help but feeling nervous and scared at the same time. ‘Why am I like this? Calm down Yoon Bomi, calm down.’ Bomi stepped down the bus with heavy steps. She walked to where they make the deal two years ago; street lamp. But she didn’t find anyone familiar. A sad smile shown on her face. ‘I knew it would be like this. You’re a fool to think that he’s actually going to be there.’

She waited together with the crowd to cross the road and start walking, as usual. It signaled that the people can cross the road now. Bomi snapped out from her thought when someone bumped onto her shoulder and start walking foloowing the crowd.

Her eyes fixed on the ground as she can’t hide the disappointment on her face. Just then, she felt a pair of hand taking hold of her arm as she abruptly turned to face that person. “Jinyoung.” The name slipped out her tongue as soon as she was greeted by smiling Jinyoung. “Noona, I’m back.” His grins grew wider.

After they get to the other side of the street: under the street lamp, it took a while for both of them to break the ice. Jinyoung was all smiling as she looked at Bomi. Bomi flinched a bit in embarrassment at his smile. “Why... Why do you look... at me like that?”

“You’ve gotten prettier.”

“What?”

“Now that I’m back as a 20 years old guy, would you like to go out with me?” He’s changed. He’s not the young and innocent looking 18 years old boy anymore. He’s a 20 years old guy now. She noticed that his height also increased. Only his handsome and cute eye-smile traits that remain the same.

As much as she wanted to go out with him, she still have work to do. “But I got a work to do.”

“I already told the manager to excuse you from working today.”

“What? Why?” “Because I want to ask you out today. Yes or no?” Bomi contemplating and hesitates few moments before she actually said yes making Jinyoung to jump on his feet. Maybe not all part of him changed. The excitement he show is the same as the 18 years old Jinyoung used to do.

 

. . .

 

“I’m all set, it’s okay.” Bomi gave him a smile which make him to shut his mouth. “But where are we heading?” She asked Jinyoung as she does not have any clue on where the cab is heading. “We’re almost there.” Jinyoung gave her hand a squeeze making Bomi to turned to him; surprised by the foreign feeling she’s feeling right now. Thank god he’s looking at the front, or not she will caught red handed by him.

Jinyoung paid the cab when they’ve reached a park. It’s quite reserved and Bomi remembered them going up the hill earlier.

“Where are here?” She looked around but Jinyoung is no where to be found. Bomi gasped loudly. “What? Jinyoung-ah... Jinyoung-ah!” She began to walk around like a lost puppy and when she was about to burst out into tears, she spotted someone.

“Excuse me- Oh?! You’re Jinyoung’s friend. Right?” She looked puzzled when he gave her a pink rose with a tag on it. “Yugyeom?” She looked at that guy asking with her eyes, ‘You are Yugyeom?’. Instead of answering her, the guy led her to another guy.

“BamBam...?”

And the cycle goes on an on from Yugyeom to Bambam to JB, to Jackson and finally to Mark. Mark led her to the higher side of the park. Now she has six pink roses in her hand. Her bag is already slung on Jackson’s neck, because he insisted to; without talking but aegyo.

Bomi gasped at the side of the beautiful view in front of her. Mark let go of her hand. She unknowingly stepped forward to take a better view of the whole Seoul that seem small in front of her eyes. She turned around and find Jinyoung standing in front of her with nervous expression. “What...”

Before Bomi could finish her words, Jinyoung cut her off. “Today marked the day I liked- scratch that, I love you noona. Three years ago, it was the first time I laid my eyes on a beautiful girl like you noona. You’re not just pretty on the outside, but your heart is pretty as well. I know.” He smiled. “I guessed you must be very annoyed for a high school boy to follow you around, right? I’m sorry. I’m afraid that you might get stolen by someone else. I’m really afraid noona, really. But considering you did not feel the same as me, I decided to put it all on trust and promise. That’s why I took a very risky step on making a promise to someone that don’t like me back.”

Bomi felt her stomach sick and her chest tightening with every words he said. Tears threatening to fall.

“For the past two years, not even a day I gone through without missing your smile and latte.” He chuckled. “I’m always on guard in case someone was hitting on you during that time and I’m afraid you’ll like them back.” He smiled bitterly. “But today, without asking whether you have a boyfriend already or even worse than that like being married and such, I’m putting all my trust to our promise back then to ask you to be my girlfriend, noona.”

Jinyoung lift his head to look at Bomi whom expression can’t possibly to be read right now and gather all of his courage to ask, “Would you be my girlfriend, noona?”

It was deadpan silent and Jinyoung swear that he could hear the breeze brushing against them. He began to feel a sense of rejection and slowly hung his head low, but before he could finally do that Bomi went to him and gave him a hug.

Jinyoung was a bit taken aback by her action.

“I never said I disliked you. I love you.” Bomi finally cried on his chest. Jinyoung finally gain back his cat-eye smile as he bring one of his hand to wrap around her back while the other one her hairs.

“I finally have you in my arms, I love you too.”