lesson #1

pure love

the bells rings, indicating to everyone that it's a recess between the school period. junhong sat on his chair with his arms engulfing his head while muttering softly under his breath. "it's history later.." he sits up straight while having his head facing to the entrance of the classroom when he heard footsteps, slowing coming in. "why you're here? aren't you eating today, junhong?" the deep voice of, bang yongguk, his history teacher slowly coming up to his sense. " w-wha.. i- um. no-" he flustered, as usual, cheeks turning bright red with his eyes avoiding the look from his teacher. "aren't you hungry?" yongguk continued his conversation with junhong after placing his books down on the table before having a sit in front of junhong, making junhong even embarrassed than before through without any reason. it's just the way he talks, his stare, and his 'aura' that makes junhong fell in love with his teacher, after some silent towards his teacher question earlier he answered, "i- um.. already ate cherry tomatoes that my mom prepared from home.." junhong voice is soft, it's so calming for everyone to listen. "t-teacher.. you came to class early- it's still recess time you know." junhong said, eyes keep looking down to his fingers that he's been playing for awhile now. "i know." yongguk enjoyed having even more time to look and stare at the younger, the way he talk and act around him.. it's just, adorable in his eyes. "i just- want to have a closer look at my special student over, here." yongguk slowly leaned closer towards junhong, leaving their face just few inches apart before yongguk cracks a small laugh, rustling the younger fluffy hair. "stop distracting me, junhong ah." yongguk said before making his way back to the teacher seat after knowing the recess time is almost over. 

"stand up. good afternoon, teacher." said to class monitor as the rest of the students greets their teacher, yongguk. "good afternoon to you too students. now sit down. turn to page 79 and we will continue at where we left yesterday." his voice is strict but there's still warmth in it, with a book in his hand he begins teaching everyone, time ticking at each explanation, his eyes locked to junhong just for awhile after noticing junhong is looking at him, with a very, very cute look. he let out a soft cough before breaking the eye contact. "junhong, can you repeat what i just said?" junhong eyes widen when his name were called, heart beating rapidly as his palm begin to sweat. "stand up." yongguk continued, having everyone in the classroom looking over at junhong before he stands up, his bangs covering his frail eyes. "ah-..." junhong words was cut from the bell ringing, showing that his history class is finally ended. "to my table, junhong. help me with these books." his eyes signaling junhong to carry the notebooks on the table, junhong then carried the book and follows yongguk from behind, inhaling his scent slightly while his eyes looking over at the back of his hair, following yongguk till he stopped at the stairs when the elder stops first, turning his face to look at junhong before pushing his body gently till his back hits the wall. "are you checking me out without myself, 'noticing' huh?" yongguk steps closer to close the gap between them, junhong looked as lost as ever while looking at the elder. "s sorry?" junhong said, head slightly tilted to the side as  his bangs covering one side of his eyes. "junh-" yongguk words was stopped when junhong suddenly tugging on his shirt, pulling on them slightly as he finally looked the elder in the eye. 

                                                                                "
i.. i dont know how this will go but- i love you, teacher." 

junhong confessed, hand still tugging on the elder shirt while his other hand holding on the notebooks. the sudden confession makes yongguk dumbfounded for a while but he smiled, leaning himself even closer to press a soft kiss on the younger lips, to be in fact, it's junhong's first kiss. "god damn it- why do you have to be co cute.." yongguk muttered, caressing the younger's cheek before pinching on the fluffy cheek gently. "and if you're still clueless till now, junhong.. i, love you too." he said, making the younger to give him a sudden hug before handing the notebooks over to yongguk hands before he sprints away in embarrassment. yongguk just shook his head off and chuckle at the younger cute actions before making his way to his table in the teacher's room to rest for awhile before continue his teaching session in other class, through he secretly hoping that he will teach junhong's class, all day long. just to look at him being all shy.

after running his 'embarrassment' out from confessing at this own teacer, though he knows it's wrong he sat back at his chair, head looking down, somehow regretting the decision that he had made which is confessing. everything to him, it's the first time. the confessing, kiss, and also how his heart beats whenever yongguk is around but.. he like the feeling. it makes him feel somehow, alive.