i see you and you're dazzling

Of Confessions And Kisses

Of Confessions and Kisses

"I can't believe this."

“Can’t believe what?” Bambam looks at his stated favorite hyung, blinking.

“That the others are going to kiss you as well.” Jackson frowns as he gives the lipstick in his hand a glare. “And they’re going to mark you.”

Bambam blinks at the man again before laughing in amusement. It just can’t be helped—Jackson is the most adorable thing when he gets jealous over these kinds of stuffs. The members have to put on lipstick and kiss Bambam on the face anywhere they want to, the kiss mark probably the point of all of it.

It was for the fans—and probably a punishment for losing a game or whatsoever but the fact that Jackson’s freaking out about it is very cute.

It’s been a while since the two of them became a thing. They started out with a hyung and dongsaeng relationship; Jackson being there for Bambam ever since he became a trainee in JYP Entertainment when he was a kid. They were practically inseparable back then and, well, they still are anyway.

As years passed by, things between them didn’t change. One thing was changed for sure though—their feelings for each other. Amidst the long conversations they had during midnight and the self cameras they shared, Jackson and Bambam both found something truly precious.

As they both grew older and matured, they soon realize that that precious thing wasn’t just friendship. It was deeper than friendship and it was something very fragile and complicated. Jackson was the first to figure out what it truly was when he watched Bambam laugh with his eyes crinkling and his voice resonating and somehow, he found Bambam beautiful and he knew he was a goner.

He chickened out at first though, considering how close Bambam is to Yugyeom. When he reached the age of thirteen or somewhere along the lines, Bambam met Yugyeom. He and the other young lad connected so quickly that Jackson felt left out and that’s where he meets Mark.

They soon started to separate but the thing that Jackson felt for the other boy was nowhere near gone.

Between those long years of training, Jackson was so desperate for Bambam’s presence for each minutes the pass by. He wanted Bambam to stay by his side and ask him what samgyeopsal is or how to say “I want to go to the restroom” in Korean politely. He wanted to be the one whom Bambam tells things that happened to and he wanted to be Bambam’s roommate and he wanted to be… he wanted to be Bambam’s world. He wanted Bambam to be his not because he just wants to for fan service. He wanted Bambam to be his because he loved—he loves him.

After all the intensive training they went through, GOT7 finally had their debut but Jackson’s feelings remained hidden deep inside a jar in his heart. It was a jar full of things he loved about Bambam—may it be the way he dresses, the way he talks, the way he talks to other people, the way he laughs, the way his skin somewhat glows in the dark, and all the other reasons why Bambam’s the one who occupies all of his dreams.

With courage mustered up, Jackson confronts the boy one day. It was after shooting a Real GOT7 Season 2 episode and if he remembers it right, it was around episode four or five. By the time they got back to the dorm, they were all tired as hell but Jackson felt so alive. His heart was thumping out of his chest and he felt as though is head was pulsing just because he saw Bambam sitting alone in the couch with the idea of confessing running around the back of his head.

It all came out pretty reckless. It was far from how Jackson planned it out to be, honestly. He wanted to exert effort by preparing a huge surprise. It was supposed to be romantic and glamorous but then he takes a seat beside Bambam, he pulled him close, he took him in his arms and nuzzled his hair and he whispered…

“I ing like you, Bambam.”

And his voice shakes and he felt so weak. After all those years, he finally said it and he felt like crying so that’s what he did. He even felt static as Bambam, whose eyes were wide as owls, lifts his arms up to wrap them around his waist to return the hug. He hears Bambam inhale sharply and he tightens his hold, closing his eyes as if to savor the moment. They both hear someone walk down the stairs but then stop and walk back up but they didn’t care because right in that moment, Jackson and Bambam both felt like the world was theirs.

“I like you too, you idiot...”

Jackson didn’t even need the world. All he needed was Bambam.

“Hyung, they’re going to mark me with lipstick. It’s make-up.” Bambam says, adding extra emphasis to the word make-up as if he ridicules Jackson’s argument.

“But still! Their lips…” Jackson trails off, jutting out his lower lip instead as he crosses his arms over his chest. “Fine, but I get to kiss you first, okay? I have to reserve the sweetest spot.”

“What’s the sweetest spot?” Bambam his head to the side slightly, re-adjusting his scarf slightly for a better look.

Jackson just sends him a sly grin before walking off. Bambam was confused for a second because there was no way Jackson was going to kiss him on the lips in front of all those cameras and fans.

All the other members start applying lipstick except for Bambam and he laughs as Youngjae’s go past his lip line. He adores the scene where Jinyoung helps Mark clear out the make-up and he chuckles as Jaebum stare at Youngjae from afar. He spots Jackson ask Jinyoung for help and he couldn’t stop himself from snickering when the said man gives him a wink. He rolls his eyes towards the blonde, heading outside.

He runs his fingers through his hair as he shyly looks at all the cameras. He shoves his hands into the pocket of his turtleneck jacket, giving everyone a small glance as Jackson keeps his eyes locked on him.

“Ah, this is very embarrassing…” He mumbles loud enough for the microphones and cameras to hear and before he knows it, Jackson walks in front of him with his back facing the cameras. He doesn’t give Bambam a smile but instead, he cups the boy’s head and pulls him down slightly since he was wearing insoles.

The blonde closes his eyes as he plants his lips on Bambam’s forehead, the latter closing his eyes as laughter bubbles up from his throat. Not very noticeable, a smile grows on Jackson’s lips as he sends his love to Bambam through the kiss—sending it straight to his mind to let him know and down to his heart to let him feel. He wanted it to be long so the process would continue and he wanted his mark to be the darkest so he wiggles his head from side to side to get the pinkish orange mark more visible.

“The forehead is the sweetest spot for a kiss.” He mutters just for the two of them to hear. Bambam breathes out a chuckle, his already wide smile growing even more.

When he pulls away, Bambam was still smiling stupidly. He goes straight towards the other members with a straight face, giving the cameras a mischievous smile before letting out the smile he’s been playing off for humor earlier. Jaebum gives his back a pat as Jinyoung walks towards Bambam to give him the next kiss.

“You’re hopeless.” Jaebum chuckles as he shakes his head.

Yeah, he’s hopelessly in love with Bambam and they way that Bambam gives him a glance before Jinyoung smacks a kiss on his jawline? He knows that Bambam is with him as well.

Author's Notes

cheesy! hope you guys like this (fail) drabble. I just really exploded with jackbam feels when I watched the vid and I had to let them all out. don't be afraid to share your feels with me bruh! <3

orange%20star_zpsaprlazwe.gif