Mr. Aaron Black

The Boss
Once upon a time In a place named Creeksville, there was a man who wanted to work for a certain company and so he decided to apply for a job there. The man called Aaron Black was a mysterious man, nobody knew where he came from or where he used to reside before transferring to Creeksville. He was a masculine man, tall around 6 foot or something and he has a dark skin tone. He wasn't very expressive of his emotions but one thing was surely proven when he applied for the job, He was a bright and intellectual individual and was surely a great asset to the company. He exceeded the expectations of the interviewers and passed the interview. Nobody really knew why he worked so hard everyday, always wanting to achieve so much more. He never goes out with his colleagues because he feels that they emanate a different vibe from him. The man always works overtime and he never even rests. People in the company kept saying that he was "a show off" and nobody was really close to him. A few months after he started working for the company, the increase in sales grew up by up to 40%. Many of his colleagues thanked him and he knew himself that he did a good job. Still, he wasn't very expressive of his happiness and people thought that he does not care whether he is praised or not. One day, Aaron tried to set up a personal appointment with his boss Todd Ryder, saying it was important and could greatly improve their business. The day of the appointment came and everybody outside the office was very anxious of what was happening inside. Mr. Aaron and Todd talked for 3 hours straight with mixed gestures visible from the shadows they casted upon the ground. The moment drew near and they were about to get out. People kept saying things like "I knew it, he is now the manager of this company" while the other said "How could he be, he is a negro". Everybody sat down with long and sad faces. The door opened and Mr. Todd gave Aaron a firm handshake and saying the words "congratulations!!!". Mr. Todd hurriedly went back inside his room after uttering the words "Everyone, please congratulate the new right hand man of the company". He immediately proceeded to his room to deal with some paperwork. Everyone was smiling but Aaron had this frustrated look on his face and ignored everyone who congratulated him for being the new head assistant manager. He hurriedly packed his things into his briefcase and went home earlier than usual. It was clear that Aaron wanted far more than the position he was given. He kept thinking that the reason why he wasn't promoted to the head manager position was that because he was black. He got really mad and searched online for hitmen. He found one named "Mr. Hitman" whose cost was around $20,000.00.It was said in his description that he follows every order exactly as you say it. He immediately knew he was the right man for the job. They chatted all night and he told Mr. Hitman that they were to meet at Park Avenue at 3 P.M. to deliver the money in personal. The day of the the meeting arrived and he had a brown briefcase which was tightly secured. He handed it to a man wearing a large coat who wore a hat and had a mask on. He then uttered the words "kill the boss". The next day, everyone was shocked about the sudden death of Mr. Todd. No one knew who the killer was but one thing was certain, somebody wanted him dead. Everyone attended his funeral, Mr. Aaron was there too. Mr. Todd's only son came up front to speak about praises for his father. Lastly he mentioned that without his dad no one is capable of running the company and because he wasn't at the right age yet. Someone recommended Mr. Aaron because he is the only person who has a very high expertise on this field and that he was trusted by Mr. Todd. The following weeks came and now Mr. Aaron was in charge. He was very happy about how he is now "the boss" of the company because this is what he truly wanted right from the beginning. He was smiling happily with his subordinates one day when BAM!!! a bullet cracked his skull wide open, and he smashed right to the ground. Everyone was shocked and ran towards the exit. Nobody knew who the killer was and it was a really tragic event. The head dies now another one dies. Sigh. Mr. Hitman Follows the exact orders you give ...... Perhaps "kill the boss" was not the brightest order ~Thanks for reading guys~ ~Ahznaki~