Chapter 1

Morning After [Suyin Oneshot] [COMPLETE]
I breath really really deep, until I can smell the bed's faint odour. I haven't opened my eyes yet, but I know where I am, I know this heaven very well. I've been here often, haven't I? And I didn't even intend to stay overnight... But you have your way of persuading me. You always have.

I finally blink my eyes open, finding the white crumpled sheet and the blanket wrapping around me, the vision of the room breaks into my conscience slowly, seeping in like water on a piece of clothe. After a short while now, it's still quite surprising, to wake up and find myself here. My room, my own room, differs a whole lot with this one. I didn't paint my walls black and put up checker board-patterned wallpaper over them. My room isn't this crampy, because you seem to love it so much putting so many items in here. Your clotes, your collections of CD, your picture collection...

That one, that black leather pants, you hang on there... God. It's still bugging my nerves. Don’t you know that it show your S-line perfectly? I hate when other people stare into your , I’m the one who can only see it, ahem…

I shift my eyes elsewhere, stopping short at that cute dolphin watch I have said I loved so much, but you insisted you can't give it away. I smacked you hard that time, and I came home pretty much pissed.

I smile. You spent a long time trying to talk me out of my anger, after that fight. Yeah, that's what you get for being such a jerk...

I breathe in again, my hazy, still lightly sleepy eyes blink a few times. Mm... Did the dolphin watch just wink his eyes at me? No. Seriously, no... I'd jump to my feet and run off (fully , mind you) from this place if it really did...

That's something that would entertain you... I'm sure...

The sleepiness won't just vanish... I yawn, trying to make it as soundless as possible. I always think that it's embarassing, yawning with my mouth wide open like this... But no, I don't think you can see me yawning like this right now.

Mm... It's warm here.

Under the blanket, wrapped all around me like this... You know, if I don't have that schedule to keep on, I'd stay here, sleeping like this, till it's night again. But... Work is work. And you can't complain. You can never do.

And likewise, you have your schedule to keep on, and I know how much more hectic (and inhuman) your schedule than mine. What did you say you have to do today? Some photoshoot? Ah... I'd like to come, just once. Must be fun... But everybody else is going to be there, and that's going to be very very uncomfortable.

It's not like I'm gonna stare at your friends! God...

Okay I am. I am gonna stare. But for God's sakes, who told you guys to look so stunning? Yeah, every single one of you! You, especially, but... You know what I mean...

Better tell you when you wake up, I send regards to your stylist. She's done an awesome job with you guys. She really has.

Just don't let her get too close and too intimate when she's doing your make up, you hear me?

Mm... Just... A few more minutes, half an hour... I do still have time until 8 a.m. And then I'll speed my bath and dress up as properly as possible, and ride my car like mad (you hate me doing that, don't you? Hahah...) and I'll arrive at SM building just in time. It's just... Too comfy here. I know you feel that way too, otherwise...

Otherwise... You won't have your arm sling around my body like this.

But you know I don't mind, it's actually just the way I like it, when you are holding me from behind like this, when I can feel your heart beat against my back. It's sort of... Magical. Like... Okay. How should I describe this... Like I'm a little baby and I'm being cuddled safely, warmly, like this is a world that was made only for me and nothing else exists. I can feel your breath against my neck and it feels so very calming...

Yeah, at this sort of moments, I believe nothing else exist but me and you. And this comfy bed. And this stuffed room.

And dolphin, right there. Hey dolphin. What are you staring at?

I smile, and shift a little. Mm... I hope I didn't just wake you up, because I can hear you inhale deeply. But maybe you are awake, I decide, feeling your arm move tighter around me, caging me inside your hold. You let out a soft, almost unnoticed voice, it sounds almost like a moan. Hearing that makes me feel warm... You know what I mean, don't you? It feels really really nice, flowing from nerve to nerve inside of me.

It's too early. I know. God... If only we have some more hours...

I startle a bit when I feel a soft touch on my ear... It tingles, pretty soon after your lips left it. You are awake, afterall. I smile wider, although I'm not so sure you can see it from where you are. You kiss my ear again, and that's when I decide to shift, turn around and meet you by your face.

Ah... My lovely dolphin...

"Morn', duck-..." I whisper, greeting you with a smile. Your hand on my back now, and, very nice to know, you're pulling me closer for a deep hug.

"You're early..." he replies, kissing the tip of my nose.

"You should be too, you're supposed to be leaving at 9, aren't you?"

Aww... Cute. You know your pouting never makes me feel bad, it only makes you cuter.

"Don't remind me..." you pull me even closer until I'm pressed against you, my face inside the crook of your neck. Your warmth invading all over me.

"Mm... Be responsible, Dolphin Boy. You have to please your fans, you know that." I enjoy, quietly, that shiver you let out when I slide my hands on your chest.

"Don't wanna go, just wanna stay here..."

I'm pretty sure you just pouted, like a really childish pout just now. That's how you get when you demand something. You poor thing... You can't have what you want now... Even if I want the same thing too.

I shift up, feeling a little remorse for what I brought up, but helpless as to change anything. Your schedule. My schedule. Sometimes I just regret how our lives are so hectic. I look at your sleepy face (OH GOD! How you look so cute!!!) and smile, slowly planting a kiss on your lips. You reply immediately, moving your lips against mine. "Mmmh..." you moan softly before I pull back. You smirk at me. "See, Ri In? You don't want me to go too."

"Junsu, I don't want you to go, but you do have to go," my smile turns a little bit too filled with regret as I look at you. You know I'm right. You know you have to go.

"Ri Innie..." you murmur, half-heartedly. "I know... But just... A few more minutes?" you ask, eyes twinkling at me and I know there's no way at all I can refuse.

Should I say a goddamn thing? Because you don't seem to need me to say anything, as you lunge forward, lips onto mine again, me as if I'm your early morning coffee. You and your way of kissing... God. How could I ever focus on anything else in my whole life now? It's sort of distracting, that in work, I could be staring at the screen but all I could see was you, your lips, you kissing me... One day it's gonna ruin my schedule, I know that.

When suddenly your tongue darts into my mouth... I shouldn't be too surprised anymore, now should I? I can feel my heart now fully wake, beating quickly, pounding hard inside of me. And since I'm pressed chest on chest with you, I figure you can actually sense it, beating this hard. You let me know that you do, sense it, as you slide your hand on my back.

I pull back, panting. "Hh... We're not... Leaving the bed anytime sooner, aren't we?" Your lips still eagerly reaching for mine, even as I speak. It's not easy, I'm telling you, to talk or to even move my lips properly when I have someone like you kissing me like this.

You stop. And stare at me with those eyes. I know my answer even if you haven't spelled it. "No," you reply shortly, before grabbing me in another intense kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Thanks for reading :)