001

The Life of a Gangster's Wife

Keep in mind, in this fic Hyuk is older than Hongbin

-------

Time passes by as Hongbin sat on the couch, bitting her fingernails. She was waiting for her husband to come home.

She sighed, it was already a quarter 'til 3 in the early morning and he still isn't back yet. This, if not yet, may be the latest he's been out.

She checked the clock again, eyebrows furrowing.

"What if something happened?" she whispered, "What if he is out there alone with no help? What if-" and there, she heard it, the slow and quiet creak of the front door opening trying not to disturb the sleeping family.

A few seconds passed until a head finally poked out from behind the wall. She felt a flood of relief run through her body. After all, without her husband, she wouldn't know what she would do. She's been chasing after him all through high school and post-secondary. Just thinking about the past made tears well up in her eyes.

Footsteps made their way towards the couch.

"Hey... hey," Hyuk shook her, "Why are you crying?"

Hongbin looked up startled by how close her spouse now was. Her hand reached up to touch her own face and suprisingly enough, it was wet.

"Oh." She cracked a tiny smile, "I didn't even notice."

Rough hands touched and started wiping her face until it was dry.

She sniffled, those bad memories didn't need to be present in her life aymore.

Hongbin looked up into Hyuk's face feeling comfort. She then got off the couch and went close to her husband to wrap him in a hug.

"What took you so long?"

Hyuk took this time to wrap his arms around her and took in her scent.

"You know," he let out a soft chuckle, "The usual, people just wanting me dead and all."

Hearing that made Hongbin immediately pull away from the hug. "OPPA!" she yelled, well.. more like whispered.

"It's not something to joke about."

Shaking his head, Hyuk pulled her back into his embrace.

"You know being married to me is like this."

Hongbin nodded and snuggled closer to his body, "Yeah, I know but I just want you to be safe."

"Hey," large hands found their way to her face and squished it, keeping a nice firm hold. "I'm super strong, I can fight and you know that. I had them down within a few minutes, don't worry. Besides, you know how strong I am since you've dealt with my strength before."

She rolled her eyes, pushed him away and snorted.

"And when was that?"

Now, what happened next may, or may not, be another reason as to why she chased after him for so long.

Hyuk gave her a grin and wiggled his eyebrows, "Well, I don't mean to brag but," a smirk followed, "I got you knocked up with twins on the first try."

"Aish! Oppa!" 

"What?! You liked it, I know you did."

"Ugh, you know what, I'm going to sleep now, goodnight."

Hongbin turned and walked away towards their shared bedroom. 

"Ahh, yeobo~" whined Hyuk in a cutesy tone.

"Goodnight Han Sanghyuk."

Hyuk smiled, watching his wife storm away into their shared room. He turned to walk to the bathroom to get ready to sleep. While walking, Hyuk shook his head- his Binnie was just too cute. 

 


 

First chapter done!

Sorry this is short but I just suddenly felt the urge to write this after watching Sweet Savage Family and thinking about Hyukbin so yeah!

Hopefully this will continue to become a ongoing series! I have quite a few ideas for the next bit of chapters :)

Thanks for reading!